• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bigfoot

Started by JohnDesjarlais1973, October 21, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

tensy

Quote from: c337pilot on December 03, 2013, 12:41:12 PM
Is FortRock ok? This post is not in all caps and its very unFortRock.

I agree.  However neither on on C2C, nor in his books, does Paulides mention Big Foot.  He alludes to "something" and describes sightings of a "Mountain Man" or "Something" and lets the listener connect the dots.   He obviously is trying to broaden his book market beyond the big footer crowd.   He never mentions what takes these people and thereby sells books to the conspiracy, alien, big foot, fairy god mother, you name it crowd.   Taking direct aim at that National Parks service as part of the cover up he insults them while totally ignoring the fact that it is the FBI's job to investigate missing persons. 

I would almost rather he flat out disclose to his C2C audience that he is a big footer and that's the spin he's taking on this.  That he is trying to use hypothermia to explain how he believes big foot is taking people.   

As for big foot, he is amazing how well he can elude infrared scanning cameras in helicopters.   I guess Paulides believes BF is alien and has no body temp.  Who knows.   The man is a total fraud and has suckered tons of people out of $45 bucks.

b_dubb

i've got some scat in my backyard if you want to run some dna tests or whatever you squatchers do with that shit

ziznak

Sasquatchery... douchebaggery... hmmmmmm

Quote from: Bigfoot on November 10, 2013, 05:25:42 PM
Yes he is!

The Missing 411 stuff is great in itself, but he also does Bigfoot research.
Wow he really does Bigfoot research cool does he ever link the two together?

ziznak

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on December 08, 2013, 02:59:24 PM
Wow he really does Bigfoot research cool does he ever link the two together?
he does this littlle "look both ways" thing with his eyes when he talks about missing 411 and Mr. Foot come up.  It's like he won't say it... but you know he's thinking it. 

Quote from: ziznak on December 09, 2013, 03:02:57 PM
he does this littlle "look both ways" thing with his eyes when he talks about missing 411 and Mr. Foot come up.  It's like he won't say it... but you know he's thinking it.
Oh thats cool i've always wondered what is causing those people to disappear could it possibly be Bigfoot?

Mels-hole1984

If you want to see a bigfoot, take a trip up to Western MA. Particularly up Route 32 heading towards Palmer. I have a friend who lives by the mountain and can take you up that way...No bullshit. I have some stories if anyone cares to hear.

b_dubb

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on December 14, 2013, 07:52:25 AM
If you want to see a bigfoot, take a trip up to Western MA. Particularly up Route 32 heading towards Palmer. I have a friend who lives by the mountain and can take you up that way...No bullshit. I have some stories if anyone cares to hear.
ok. please tell your stories.  and to all else who have stories but for some reason are holding back .... please stop holding back.  tell us your stories.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2013, 10:26:50 AM
ok. please tell your stories.  and to all else who have stories but for some reason are holding back .... please stop holding back.  tell us your stories.

Ok, I never really wanted to share this... but here goes...

My niece, she is no taller than 5'2" and wears a size 13 shoe.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on December 14, 2013, 11:02:38 AM
Ok, I never really wanted to share this... but here goes...

freaky.  is she fond of traipsing around the woods barefoot?

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2013, 11:27:38 AM
freaky.  is she fond of traipsing around the woods barefoot?

she can sound pretty scary at night.

Little Hater

Quote from: onan on December 14, 2013, 11:02:38 AM

I met her, and it's true what they say ...

ziznak

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on December 14, 2013, 07:52:25 AM
I would like to hear them

area51drone

Quote from: b_dubb on December 14, 2013, 10:26:50 AM

Yes, I would love to hear bigfoot stories too! 

Little Hater

This guy (who I think was one of the hoaxers who tried to sell a Bigfoot carcass some years ago) says he killed one:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-claims-killed-captured-bigfoot-article-1.1567530

Looks a lot like my Uncle Gene on any early Saturday morning, though.

area51drone

Quote from: Little Hater on January 07, 2014, 06:46:12 AM
This guy (who I think was one of the hoaxers who tried to sell a Bigfoot carcass some years ago) says he killed one:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-claims-killed-captured-bigfoot-article-1.1567530

Looks a lot like my Uncle Gene on any early Saturday morning, though.

More hoax photos

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/477719-rick-dyer-man-behind-possible-bigfoot-hoax-releases-more-pictures-of-beast/

NowhereInTime

Quote from: JohnDesjarlais1973 on October 24, 2013, 11:30:06 PM
How are you so sure that they are interdimentsional and not like neanderthals?
I will believe everthing you say no matter what because I saw a vision of GOD in your avatar!!!! ;)

NowhereInTime

In the early 1980's I visited my grandfather's cabin on Lake Piseco in the Adirondack Mountains.  He had leased (99 years) a large tract of land cheap from the Irondequoit Club and built a gorgeous rustic lodge style home on the slope facing the lake.  He had right-of-way access to a beautiful sandy beach the Club had built on Piseco Lake to stimulate investment.  Gramps was one of three people who built on what was a twenty tract development starting in the mid 1970's. (The last place wasn't built until the late nineties.)
(I shouldn't speak out of school, but the very name of the development, Arrowhead Sttlement, was based on a fib gramps told claiming he found the arrowhead he built into his fireplace on the property - he always laughed about that one.)

One thing my grandfather never laughed about was wildlife in the area.  He had lived in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan growing up in awe of nature until leaving for Syracuse, NY early in life.  He detested the industrial mess that Syracuse was during and after World War II and longed to return to life in the wilderness. (A great day for granddad was Miller Highlife, Pall-Malls, and a view of Piseco for hours on end.) Needless to say this meant stalking the woods for deer, bear, and whatever else he wanted to see (his passion, not mine) and he would take photographs up close as he could. (Framed the better ones.) He would occasionally hunt, but really never brought his kills back as my grandmother would have no part of cleaning, cooking, or eating any of it.
On this particular visit to grandfather's house, he had complained of noise at night that awoke him.  This was an ongoing thing where it was to the point he would send the dogs out.  Except after the first time he sent them out the "damn dogs" would just stay on the front porch and bark like crazy.  They weren't whimpering, but they wouldn't go out after whatever was there, either.

My grandmother had passed away the year before so Dad would bring us all up during vacations and long weekends to visit and keep him company.  On this particular night, a cooler night around the 4th of July (up there it gets hot, but I remember the night being chilly), the dogs started their frantic barking around 2 am, with grandfather promptly throwing the porchlight on and glaring out into the night.  My Dad, the deepest sleeper ever, shuffled up and asked him what was going on.  My grandfather turned to him and said something to the effect of "probably just some bear."

At this point, I'm awake in my room, hearing their conversation and wondering what the hell was happening out here in the woods?  I'm a light sleeper to begin with, so I was awake and nervous as quiet and order was restored.

After what seemed like an eternity, I saw the "bear" silhoutted in the night out in the front of the lodge.  The problem with this "bear", though, is that it stayed on its hind legs the whole time.  It never made any vocal noise, and it seemed to be watching the house.  It wasn't rummaging the trash; grandfather had to load his garbage into his car and drive it several miles to the dump out by the Piseco Airport.  Since my grandmother had passed there was no longer any vegetable garden out front, so this "bear" wasn't here for food. 

I'm quivering in my bed, a kid with no courage and this massive creature looming out front.  I watched as, silently, this "bear" seemed to leap onto the front porch!  No dogs barking at this point, I was so dry mouthed I could not scream, and this thing wasn't making a sound so the whole household was fast asleep. This thing was huge yet made no noise.  Not a breath, not a grunt or snarl, nor even a squeak of wood on the porch.  It loomed out in front of my window, yet never actually peered in.  Instead this "bear" stood absolutely still for several minutes then turned and, for lack of a better term, glided off the porch back onto the dirt front yard.  Just before leaving the property, it seemed to pick up a rock, which it tossed in general direction of the lodge, thereby setting off the dogs and another round of awaking grouchy people.

The next morning, I asked my grandfather if he had ever heard of Sasquatch (I knew this name from Leonard Nimoy's In Search Of... - which always fascinated me as a kid).  My grandfather looked at me through his cigarette smoke and chuckled.  My father, embarassed, rolled his eyes and dragged me out to the porch. He grabbed me by the face and said I was a fool for watching those programs that "scare the shit out of you" and that there was no such thing as Sasquatch, Bigfoot, or Yeti.  Knowing my father, I didn't even bother relating my experience of the night before for fear of getting smacked for being "fresh".

(Was it "Bigfoot"?  I never saw its face nor heard any sound.  Was it a bear?  Maybe, but I could not explain to you how agile this massive creature was nor have I ever seen evidence of bears hurtling objects.  No one was assaulted; my grandfather never brandished a weapon as he would storm out to see what was bothering his dogs and the dogs were never harmed.  Nor did they appear to ever kill or maim what was around the house.)

From what I gathered (overhearing Dad calling Gramps) the "disturbances" stopped rather abruptly as construction began on several properties nearby.  To the best of my knowledge, no one ever reported any contact with a Sasquatch although 'Squatch sightings are commonplace in the Adirondacks.

I'm not claiming to have seen a Sasquatch (I hate "Bigfoot" only because it makes the creature seem like a freakshow) but I do believe they live among us.

eeieeyeoh

My theory is Paul Bunyan mated w/a black bear mamma. All modern technology is useless in finding Mom or baby. No scat has been found either because they made a 20' wooden wedge made like a pie cutter to bury it 6' under in an easily closed crack. The big secret though, is that they adapted their wild ways to live underwater as well as on land and only eat fish and underwater plants.

area51drone

NowhereInTime - I realize you were a kid, but did you have the wherewithal to look for tracks?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: area51drone on January 31, 2014, 06:00:45 AM
NowhereInTime - I realize you were a kid, but did you have the wherewithal to look for tracks?
Never occurred to me, especially after my grandfather insisted it was bear activity.  I regret not only not looking for tracks but telltale hairs along branches, too.  I should've remembered, even as a kid, because that was precisely what Sasquatch investigators mentioned on every program or book I saw in the late 70's and early 80's. 
Not to make weak excuses, but you really didn't pursue an avenue of inquiry once "Pops" (my father) made it known you were done.

Jackstar

Bigfoot is fuckin' real, yo.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on January 31, 2014, 03:47:53 PM
Bigfoot is fuckin' real, yo.

When you gonna man up and come squatchin' with me Jackstar?

Jackstar

Quote from: area51drone on February 01, 2014, 03:16:33 AM
When you gonna man up and come squatchin' with me Jackstar?

Right after the GabCon, while we are still flying on the mushrooms.

area51drone

Quote from: Jackstar on February 02, 2014, 07:28:34 AM
Right after the GabCon, while we are still flying on the mushrooms.
Sounds like a plan.   We can keep the high going with more shrooms from the woods.   As long as we're high, we're bound to see a bigfoot.

eeieeyeoh

I just wonder how good the oceans are in digesting solids. Fish take a crap. The Titanic took a crap too. But where's the trip lever for the oceans?

This may get to the bottom of bigfoot w/o socks.

IOW, life can only be defined in terms of a balance.

Jews have ranking too.

ksm32

Quote from: area51drone on January 07, 2014, 01:17:33 AM
Yes, I would love to hear bigfoot stories too!

My wife has to drive long distances throughout BC from time to time and came across this sign. She thought this may be a long standing local joke. When she went in to pay for her gas, she asked about the sign. As it goes they are very serious about it.

oooo K.

eeieeyeoh

I wonder if bigfoot mammas live a solitary life except to have babies and chase their male offspring into the next County after learning how to forage independently like groundhogs. Some years back, I actually saw 2 adolescent youngsters emerging in spring that had pure white or black hair on whole body. I had nothing to do w/it, but in full view of my kitchen window. Since Mom didn't raid my meager asparagus garden patch developing like deer do in middle on night when they get the fancy, I decided to study this nature that I had never considered before. I think last spring was the first lone female she had, and Mom successfully taught to stay away from my asparagus. Summertime weight gaining rapidly was no big deal, but  spring may reveal a whole new story of 2 sleeping in a den w/more regulated temp where sun doesn't shine. I even caught a groundhog that climbed my mulberry tree munching away on the fruit, but they are very alert, and all I had to do was walk out there to stop that. I hope this spring the mulberry blossoms don't get killed by a late frost again.