• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks Clogged My Cache

Started by Gabriela, October 06, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

Gabriela

Clogged my cache, crowded my croissant, filled my fritter...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gabriela on October 06, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

There is a quick fix for this, open a bag of frozen pizza rolls and insert cell phone into bag, than place bag into freezer for 15 mins. Once that is complete check your phone and it should work again.

You're welcome.

Quote from: Gabriela on October 06, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

I hope that's not a euphemism..

Gabriela

Quote from: username on October 06, 2017, 09:00:18 PM
There is a quick fix for this, open a bag of frozen pizza rolls and insert cell phone into bag, than place bag into freezer for 15 mins. Once that is complete check your phone and it should work again.

You're welcome.
THANK YOU!

Gabriela

Quote from: Dateline on October 06, 2017, 11:04:06 PM
Not a pleasant experience.
Lost a whole night of Gab.  Although I had multiple euphemisms...

ItsOver

Quote from: username on October 06, 2017, 09:00:18 PM

You're welcome.
I thought you had to microwave your cell phone and the pizza rolls on high for 15 minutes, after the freezer?  It clears the phone and you get a toasty treat, too.  It's good for that flappy thing in your throat.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2017, 12:33:51 PM
I thought you had to microwave your cell phone and the pizza rolls on high for 15 minutes, after the freezer?  It clears the phone and you get a toasty treat, too.  It's good for that flappy thing in your throat.

In a bag of rice. White rice. Not racist.

Parris001

Here's to hoping George doesn't come back. It's been a GREAT few days without his ass............

Jojo

Quote from: Parris001 on October 09, 2017, 07:04:26 PM
Here's to hoping George doesn't come back. It's been a GREAT few days without his ass............

George Noory calls the word "cache" a "cash-shay," instead of the correct pronunciation of "cash." I recall a few days ago, when he did his usual "great job" of doing the news when he said the Las Vegas shooter had a large "cash-shay" of weapons. What a dunce!

Swishypants

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 10, 2017, 04:49:20 AM
George Noory calls the word "cache" a "cash-shay," instead of the correct pronunciation of "cash." I recall a few days ago, when he did his usual "great job" of doing the news when he said the Las Vegas shooter had a large "cash-shay" of weapons. What a dunce!

"Cash-shay" is the original french pronunciation. "Cash" is an Americanized way of saying it. FYI.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 04:52:34 AM
"Cash-shay" is the original french pronunciation. "Cash" is an Americanized way of saying it. FYI.

Noory is attempting to communicate in English, not French, and the English pronunciation is ''cash''.  Fortunately we don't pronounce English words in the original Latin, Greek, Germanic, etc, 'cause that would get pretty confusing.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 10, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
Noory is attempting to communicate in English, not French, and the English pronunciation is ''cash''.  Fortunately we don't pronounce English words in the original Latin, Greek, Germanic, etc, 'cause that would get pretty confusing.
I wonder if he also calls Target "Tar-Jay"?

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 10, 2017, 04:52:34 AM
Sashay with our cashay to Targeh.  In Swishypants...

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on October 10, 2017, 11:42:12 AM
Sashay with our cashay to Targeh.  In Swishypants...

That's the way I roll! :)

ItsOver

Swishypants

I just can't be friends with you guys can I?  :(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 10, 2017, 10:25:51 AM
Fortunately we don't pronounce English words in the original Latin, Greek, Germanic, etc, 'cause that would get pretty confusing.

In the more civilised parts of the globe, either usage is acceptable. Your neurons are so clogged with burger grease over there that the best you can manage is a flabby gargle anyway.

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

In the more civilised parts of the globe, either usage is acceptable. Your neurons are so clogged with burger grease over there that the best you can manage is a flabby gargle anyway.

But you're a CANADIAN! There is nothing more stupid than that! Holy Jeezus Palamina!

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Speaking of fluffers, that wasn’t you running around with the machete, was it?

Swishypants

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 10, 2017, 04:34:36 PM
My veins run with maple syrup and I don't care who knows it.

It's winter time now. The Vagineens are flowering in the humid darkness of the quilts. Should you be busy about now?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 10, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
Speaking of fluffers, that wasn’t you running around with the machete, was it?

I prefer a billhook or a kukri knife.