• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"TONIGHT'S COAST TO COAST OFFERING - BRAVE ONLY MAY JOIN IN"

Started by puddintame, June 26, 2010, 10:29:34 PM

puddintame

Saturday, June 26, 2010 - Ian Punnett hosts

With 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry, Dr. John Virapen will reveal the inside secrets of how big pharma keeps people sick so they can continue to rake in massive profits.

In the first hour, professor of biology, Peter Ward, will discuss the news about methane coming from the Gulf Oil spill. Also, dietary expert John Robbins will talk about being healthy at 100.

Saturday June 26, 2010

From 6-10pm PT, Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to June 8, 1997 when Stan Tenen discussed Bible codes and consciousness.
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

OK youse guys.  Shake your - um - martinis and pop your corn.  Let's go!

saucy

Thanx P.  That sounds like a good show!  I like John Robbins...although I am not a vegetarian, I don't eat feedlot fed cows.  Grass-fed meat costs slightly more, but, it is the best choice.  JR started exposing the horrors of the meat industry a long time ago.  He's a hero!

puddintame

Quote from: saucy on June 26, 2010, 10:50:29 PM
Thanx P.  That sounds like a good show!  I like John Robbins...although I am not a vegetarian, I don't eat feedlot fed cows.  Grass-fed meat costs slightly more, but, it is the best choice.  JR started exposing the horrors of the meat industry a long time ago.  He's a hero!

JR as in Ewing and Dallas?  Good enuf for me!

puddintame

OH, Ian, that is so dorky.  Clean your glasses before airtime.

puddintame

Methane levels in the Gulf area one millions times above safe and acceptable?

puddintame

QuoteMethane levels in the Gulf area one millions times above safe and   acceptable?

And is highly inflammable! 

puddintame

Moving along on tonite's show:  Does Big Pharma want to keep us sick and using their products, or would they like for us to use their stuff and get well?   :D Har-de-har  - YOU THINK?

puddintame

Well, to hell with it. I give up.  Where are my jammies?  Let's try again tomorrow night and or/next week?

puddintame

Coast to Coast - Sunday, June 27,   2010

Host:  George Knaap

Guest(s):  William Stillman and Laura Hirsh

Is autism a disease or a gift?  Willima Stillman has written a trilogy of books about the spiritual and God connection of autism.  He'll be joined by Laura Hirsh, who as worked with a medium to discover the root cause of the condition.

puddintame

Hi everyone!  Oh good, it is Knapp tonight.  I can't wait.  Are you with me?

saucy

I like Knapp better than Ian..so, I will stay for a bit before I go for the jammies!  Last night was so up my street, with John Robbins (JR-- not Ewing, Puddintane!) I forgot all about coming back on here.  That Ward guy scared me again, going on about methane gas igniting and burning Florida and everything in its path to a cinder. Ta Puddintane. Have a pleasant night.

puddintame

Thankssaucy.  I hope we are not wandering in "no man's land".  I am so very glad you are onboard with me tonite!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: puddintame on June 28, 2010, 12:01:59 AM
Thankssaucy.  I hope we are not wandering in "no man's land".  I am so very glad you are onboard with me tonite!
keep in mind, you're probably going to be in "no man's land" here with this thread for a while until people catch on.  just the nature of things.  one thing this whole message board gig has taught me is that you can't simply throw something up and watch the flood of users pour in to populate it.  it takes time, dedication, word of mouth, and consistency.

punkinpie

I'm happy to see this thread.   I love C2C!  :P

It would be great to have a place to post about the show.  I'm not big on chat rooms, so this is perfect.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: punkinpie on June 28, 2010, 01:16:13 AM
I'm not big on chat rooms, so this is perfect.
agreed.  i've never been a chatroom fan, either.  too much crap flowing past your face too quickly.  i much prefer this format for such a thing.

EvB

Quote from: MV on June 28, 2010, 12:34:37 AM
keep in mind, you're probably going to be in "no man's land" here with this thread for a while until people catch on.  just the nature of things.  one thing this whole message board gig has taught me is that you can't simply throw something up and watch the flood of users pour in to populate it.  it takes time, dedication, word of mouth, and consistency.

True - we've had threads like this before and they do catch on.  they slow down only when the original poster - or whomever is taking on the reporting, gets busy with other things.  This thread has a different tone than the others though, and I like it.  Thanks for starting it.

One more thing to keep in mind is that some of us listen to steams after the fact.  Those who do may comment later - rather than in real time. 

saucy

Quote from: MV on June 28, 2010, 12:34:37 AM

"catch on" meaning that "threads" don't change; or, is this a one thread fits all shows format--All shows right..MV?

saucy

Quote from: puddintame on June 28, 2010, 12:01:59 AM

sorry to abandon ship early on, Puddintame, but George was being such a "dick" to the, admittedly long-winded, and frankly--boring guest last night (in my opinion).  Still he didn't have to set the tone with such sternness like he did to the guest. I thought it created a lot of unnecessary tension in the interview. Then, when they didn't prove to even so much as mention the stuff that movies are made of, the real astonishing aspect of Savant Autism, I all but tuned-out. 

Another one down, another one bites the dust!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: saucy on June 28, 2010, 08:58:25 PM
"catch on" meaning that "threads" don't change; or, is this a one thread fits all shows format--All shows right..MV?
what i mean by "catch on" is that it will take a while for meaningful numbers of people to remember to consistently show up and post in this thread during the live show.  it'll eventually happen if u guys can keep it going, and this is probably one of the better formulated efforts at such a thread thus far on this forum.

MV/Liberace!

and yeah, i was under the impression that this would be one thread for all live shows.

KnyeGuy

A whole show on video game addiction? Wow...if this crap had been on when I was first listening to Coast (Art Bell or not) I don't think I would've been listening to Coast.

This sucks ass.

MV/Liberace!

this thread appears to be dead, for the most part..  off to the archive.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Q on September 07, 2010, 09:54:25 PM
Quote from: saucy on June 27, 2010, 11:27:56 PM
Stop it George!!  Be nice.

[side diversion]

Now that pic is true comedy  ;D
actually, it is.

i wish this thread had taken off.  we've had several attempts to create a real-time thread where people comment on the live c2c show as it's happening.  however, they've all withered, including this one.  i guess it's because most of us don't really listen to the live show enough to facilitate such a thread.  maybe if we were to get a huge surge in users, it could work.

Q

Quote from: MV on September 08, 2010, 01:20:52 AM

i wish this thread had taken off.  we've had several attempts to create a real-time thread where people comment on the live c2c show as it's happening.  however, they've all withered, including this one.  i guess it's because most of us don't really listen to the live show enough to facilitate such a thread.  maybe if we were to get a huge surge in users, it could work.

I see.

The live show is the only way that I listen - however infrequent that may be these days.
Definitely listen less now than I did when Art was on.
I like listening to it live because you never know when something interesting is breaking in real time like
the night when officers were following the triangular crafts moving from county to county and each in turn
would pick up the chase until it disappeared.
Now  that was an interesting night.  8)

punkinpie

I'm listening now.  I still love open lines.  These stories are great.  I like when callers start out sounding normal then come unglued. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: punkinpie on September 11, 2010, 12:41:06 AM
I'm listening now.  I still love open lines.  These stories are great.  I like when callers start out sounding normal then come unglued.

heh heh.  More and more seem to be doing that.

punkinpie

I especially liked the woman who called in and said that it felt like demons were punching her in the face from the inside.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: punkinpie on September 11, 2010, 12:25:41 PM
I especially liked the woman who called in and said that it felt like demons were punching her in the face from the inside.
heh, jesus.