• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
Are you referring to the pillow in the RV incident or Art's midnights in the cuckshed with Heather Wade?

Art gave the pillow

Art gave the shed

look at him now

he fucking dead

Dave Schrdaer likes to give movie reviews. I really hope Vincent makes an appearance and they can talk movies for a bit on Fridays or whatever. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Art gave the pillow

Art gave the shed

look at him now

he fucking dead

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Japan is beautiful and seems like a fun place to visit but i don't want to be a gaijin nigger in their country. I know what it's like to have unwanteds in your country and i highly respect the Japanese people for not wanting outsiders there.

PRAISE NIPPON!

I just got what that picture says.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

i spent more time writing this than Art spent time raisng his children.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 21, 2018, 03:07:51 AM
22 years in, huh? Meddac.   Medical and Dentist Activity?  So you were a dentist?  With your diatribe against the U.S. you sound like you should be a poli Sci instructor at some community college.
Meddac=    Medical Department Activity

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
lol, im sorry but choosing to impregnate your wife when you're 71 years old and have COPD...i wonder how long he realistically thought he'd be around for his youngest children's lives? it's difficult to just brush that aside. Art was a selfish piece of shit. his legacy is in the right hands.

Larry King did much the same thing, he just hasn't bought the farm yet.

Art purportedly left them the financial resources to thrive, more so than they'd have been able to do in the Phillipines.

That's something, that and the actual involvement he put into parenting Asia.

Humans are difficult, some more so than others.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
I never had a typewriter at home in the 70’s. In fact I didn’t get a typewriter until I bought a daisywheel that could also be used as a letter quality printer through a serial interface once I got a PC about 85 or 86.

Do you remember what kind of PC you had back then? I remember my folks buying an Apple Mackintosh back in, must have been '79/'80. It's been in their garage for maybe 30 years. Maybe worth a princely sum if it still worked but I reckon many of the inner components would have corroded long ago.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 21, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Art gave the pillow

Art gave the shed

look at him now

he fucking dead

My Rendition...

Art gave the pillow

Art gave the shed

If you believe Marsha Boyd

He gave little boys head

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 03:00:11 AM
Actually Heather has been engaging her fans with very thorough responses up to a day ago...
sounds like a Helen Reddy I am Woman song parody there. 
https://youtu.be/V6fHTyVmYp4?t=1s

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'Cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again
Oh yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
I am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But I'm still an embryo
With a long, long way to go
Until I make my brother understand
Oh yes, I am wise
Yes, I've paid the price
If I have to, I can face anything
I am strong
(Strong)
I am invincible
(Invincible)
I am woman
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on May 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Damn right it is. The world is being flushed, and by god, I'm going down laughing!

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 21, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
Larry King did much the same thing, he just hasn't bought the farm yet.

Art purportedly left them the financial resources to thrive, more so than they'd have been able to do in the Phillipines.

That's something, that and the actual involvement he put into parenting Asia.

Humans are difficult, some more so than others.

Alexander will fit in well with every other sibling with the exception of Asia. not having any memories of his father. zero. oof.

Bluejay

Quote from: dsz on May 21, 2018, 01:28:16 AM
Speaking of wild accusations against Art... Did he ever make love in a vacuum? Or make love to a vacuum? Or make love to a woman named Vacuum? Surely there is something in a thirty year old National Enquirer about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6eeURFNmxI

(Hair, wardrobe, and makeup by our very own Heather Wade.)

Tootsie

Where does it show HLW was lying about just moving into the compound and she has been there since 2016? I am very upset about learning about Arts past. before it was vague but now their are details.. i'm upset!!!!!!! I'm mad!! tootsie w

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
My Rendition...

Art gave the pillow

Art gave the shed

If you believe Marsha Boyd

He gave little boys head

god damn!

for everyone's viewing pleasure:

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:15:25 AM
Where does it show HLW was lying about just moving into the compound and she has been there since 2016? I am very upset about learning about Arts past. before it was vague but now their are details.. i'm upset!!!!!!! I'm mad!! tootsie w

Heather announced it after "returning" briefly from her hiatus from the airwaves.

Asuka Langley

Has anyone considered the odd timing of Art having his last kid? Think about this... women use pregnancy to entrap men they don't want to leave them i have friends this has happened too. What if Airyn knew what was going on between Art and Heather and she was worried she would be the next to go. Without Art she wouldn't have any money or a job and would end up in a very bad situation like Art's first wife.

What if the only thing Airyn could do was forget her birth control and have another kid to keep from getting evicted and living in a cardboard box? If so it bought her enough time for the old bastard to die and inherit his millions.

paladin1991

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 21, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
Paladin, may I suggest skipping the last 20-30 pages?  ;)

You may, and thank you.

Tootsie

Oh geez golly  I wondered how she all set up with what seemed to be Art's equipment the next day.. I didn't want to think so but now am thinking she was having an affair with Art.. !!  So that makes the stalker story totally a lie!!  i'm so angry!! grr

paladin1991

Quote from: PaulK on May 21, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Why would you manipulate others like that?
Don't you think that adults here can decide for themselves what to read? and what to skip, to scroll by.
Why would you want to deprive others from reading something that for you maybe was not pleasant and beneficial
but for others might be very beneficial and helpful.

Right now you are acting like one of those evil controlling mothers who is hiding letters that her son or daughter is waiting to receive from
the love of their life, and as seen in movies or in real life there is miscommunication between them.
They think that the other person dumped them and they marry somebody else they don't really love, just to find out 20-30 years later that their evil mother
kept them a'part.

Don't be that person.
Don't try to control people in such manipulative way.
Let people decide for themselves.

Hi new guy.  Or is it Lasha (again)?  Post often

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 21, 2018, 10:19:13 AM
Has anyone considered the odd timing of Art having his last kid? Think about this... women use pregnancy to entrap men they don't want to leave them i have friends this has happened too. What if Airyn knew what was going on between Art and Heather and she was worried she would be the next to go. Without Art she wouldn't have any money or a job and would end up in a very bad situation like Art's first wife.

What if the only thing Airyn could do was forget her birth control and have another kid to keep from getting evicted and living in a cardboard box? If so it bought her enough time for the old bastard to die and inherit his millions.

"Airyn, when you said you didn't intentionally stop taking birth control... THAT WAS A LIE!" *airhorns.wav*

BobGrau

So, what, Heather is Alexander travelled back from the future to try to prevent his/her own birth?

You people are sick.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
The more I think about it, if I were Keith and Dave I would change the name of MITD.

Mostly because who cares what the name of the show is. There is a ton of drama about nonsense. Really who cares what the name of the show is?  The Dark of Night or something.

Or how about Drama, Trauma, Shit Stirring and Who Gives a Fuck? with your Host Dave Schrader?  Ot maybe, just maybe, we can all shut the fuck up and let The Boys do the show?

FlarpsWife

I think the only reason Art stopped "Quitting" with Airyn is that he knew he was a sick old man and would need a live in nurse. Art seems like the kind of person that never learned to cook or clean and a 3rd world wife is cheaper than a maid. Plus...free sex. Kids were probably just to keep her busy and not asking too many questions.

chefist

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

;D

Quote from: BobGrau on May 21, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
So, what, Heather is Alexander travelled back from the future to try to prevent his/her own birth?

You people are sick.

nah, this is quality content. in fact, better than anything on t.v. currently.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 21, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Oh geez golly  I wondered how she all set up with what seemed to be Art's equipment the next day.. I didn't want to think so but now am thinking she was having an affair with Art.. !!  So that makes the stalker story totally a lie!!  i'm so angry!! grr

But it's not your life, right?

chefist

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM
I think the only reason Art stopped "Quitting" with Airyn is that he knew he was a sick old man and would need a live in nurse. Art seems like the kind of person that never learned to cook or clean and a 3rd world wife is cheaper than a maid. Plus...free sex. Kids were probably just to keep her busy and not asking too many questions.