• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PChirp

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Maybe. Hold the pastrami.

Yes, indeed, "pastrami" nips would be over the top.  A nice, aged cotto salami would be perfect.  ;D

sydtron

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
What is it with you guys, why does it always come back to nipples ?

Well....nipples are fun and silly.

Quote from: Exile on May 20, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

I dunno. Enlightenment is required if it wasn't this big assed stone fort Named Sumter.

I could be mistaking the war of yankee aggression with a Turtledove novel.

FREEDOM!
Ok, last time I comment on anything in this thread that is nit Heather wade or MITD.  Contrary to popular belief the Civil War was not fought to free the slaves, it was fought for States Rights, the slaves were an after thought to get the rest of the country on the Union side and slavery is still legal if you read the American Constitution.  That is the last i am going to comment on it in this thread.  Lets have fun

sydtron

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 20, 2018, 11:51:39 PM
Yes, indeed, "pastrami" nips would be over the top.  A nice, aged cotto salami would be perfect.  ;D

I now have a new way of greeting my friends. "Well I'll be... HEY PASTRAMI NIPS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!"

Exile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:51:58 PM
Ok, last time I comment on anything in this thread that is nit Heather wade or MITD.  Contrary to popular belief the Civil War was not fought to free the slaves, it was fought for States Rights, the slaves were an after thought to get the rest of the country on the Union side and slavery is still legal if you read the American Constitution.  That is the last i am going to comment on it in this thread.  Lets have fun

Champion Goal Post Mover. Congrats.  :-*

PChirp

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
I now have a new way of greeting my friends. "Well I'll be... HEY PASTRAMI NIPS!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!"

You catch on fast, grasshopper.  ;)

chefist

I lost the internet tonight. Shame  :(

Catsmile

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 20, 2018, 08:47:55 PM
I'm sure she would have reported him if Art had his dick in the kid but it hadn't gotten that far yet. She was obviously shocked by Art even having a sexual conversation with the kid but thats where it ended that particular time. Art was no dummy he made his millions by blowing smoke up peoples ass and lawsuits, he even bragged about knowing the law well and studying it when he was trying to sue Michael Savage.

Art got smart later on and moved to the Philippines since the age of consent is 12 and i highly doubt Airyn is not the youngest he had there.

# As a foreigner being with a minor unattended by a flip adult/guardian, even in public you can go to jail instantly.
# Do not pass go, no bail, nothing until your court date.
# You can spend months/years in jail before your day in court.
# Federal consent of 12 is the minimum age allowed.
# Local laws regarding age of consent are usually higher than 12. 
# Age of consent laws don't apply to foreigners, because of sexual tourism.
# Sexual Predators Stay From RPI.
# Or Rot In Jail.

Quote from: Exile on May 20, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
Champion Goal Post Mover. Congrats.  :-*
What do you mean by that?  I am more than-happy to school you all an American History since it seems that your Naturalized Citizens know more than mos American born do, but not in this thread.

sydtron

Serious.note: does anyone else think that Keith's twitter has been hacked??  The stuff he posted about bullshit and Uranus just seem off. Even if he is just blowing off steam. Thoughts??

Doomed

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 20, 2018, 09:32:33 PM
Bell Gab is fun, you are not taken serious and everyone gets involved, only haters hate on BG and that is ok too.
Damn right it is. The world is being flushed, and by god, I'm going down laughing!

chefist

Quote from: Doomed on May 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Damn right it is. The world is being flushed, and by god, I'm going down laughing!

We are on page 3500...going after Hoagie at 3844! Cheers

Bluejay

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
Question...why the predominate chimpanzee gifs? Asking for a friend.  ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: sydtron on May 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Serious.note: does anyone else think that Keith's twitter has been hacked??  The stuff he posted about bullshit and Uranus just seem off. Even if he is just blowing off steam. Thoughts??
Damn. I hope not.

teknoslag

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Um, okay. And what rights exactly were the Southern states so pissed off about being denied that it caused them to attempt to secede? I'll give you a hint; it's plainly written in their declarations of secession, and it wasn't taxes.

sydtron

Quote from: Bluejay on May 21, 2018, 12:04:10 AM
Damn. I hope not.

I hope not as well. That could be Big Trouble.(In Little China)

69CheckMate

I dunno, maybe coz they're more fun and friendlier than trolling about war? [attachment=1]

Cowkiller

Quote from: sydtron on May 21, 2018, 12:00:11 AM
Could be, does seem strange.  I thought he may have been commenting on what he read on bellgab today.

PChirp

Nips are "joyous".  Just "joyous" 

Bluejay

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:31:14 PM
I am here to have fun, not talk politics or national events, just have fun.
Fun, Fun, Fun

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 21, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
I dunno, maybe coz they're more fun and friendlier than trolling about war? [attachment=1,msg1226447]
Well, you got me on that one. ;)

chefist

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 21, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
I dunno, maybe coz they're more fun and friendlier than trolling about war? [attachment=1,msg1226447]

;)

Swishypants

Doomed

Quote from: spookcat on May 20, 2018, 10:16:06 PM
Art is dead. Heater is in the cuckoo shed. Long live Schrader! Praise Liberace!
Am I getting the hang of this?
Pssst. You forgot Lashas impending gender modification.

Cowkiller

Aww, nipples bring folks together.

Bluejay

Would you prefer to shift the focus to scrotums (or is it scroti)?

trostol

i stopped looking for a few hours and come back to...all this...what happened....ya know..i dont think i wanna know

Bluejay

Quote from: Doomed on May 21, 2018, 12:14:56 AM
Pssst. You forgot Lashas impending gender modification.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Bluejay on May 21, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
Would you prefer to shift the focus to scrotums (or is it scroti)?