• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Bluejay on May 20, 2018, 11:16:10 PM

Question...why the predominate chimpanzee gifs? Asking for a friend.  ;)

PaulK

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 10:48:53 PM
Also we do have Pride and we will not apologize for the past, we do not need some one like President like Obama who went on the apology tour.  You have a great man now a president and all of your news wants to do is tie him up with bogus stories and threats, no President in American History went through so much is so little time and has accomplished so much than Trump and he will not back down or apologize for America.

Ever heard of Abraham Lincoln?

Quote from: dsz on May 20, 2018, 11:12:55 PM
Apparently posters from Japan who are infatuated with all gays being deviants.
Japan has a long history of gay people being accepted, even among Samurai and Lords there were gay people who were not discriminated against, it was not until Japan was opened to the west that it was frowned upon.  There were lines that were not crossed and are not crossed today between gay and straight,,usually.

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on May 20, 2018, 11:18:14 PM
Ever heard of Abraham Lincoln?
President Lincoln was a War president, he was elected for war and when the war was over he so was his life, he was also a Vampyre hunter and Zombie hunter. 

PChirp

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
Funny...my 10 year old always picks out Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies for her lunch...I'm disturbed by your reference... :-\

Is this similar to "pepperoni" or "salami" nipples?  Those I can relate.   :o

chefist

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
President Lincoln was a War president, he was elected for war and when the war was over he so was his life.

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:20:01 PM
President Lincoln was a War president, he was elected for war and when the war was over he so was his life, he was also a Vampyre hunter and Zombie hunter.

So the civil war was nothing compared to what poor Trump is going through?  I don't follow your logic.

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on May 20, 2018, 11:22:58 PM
So the civil war was nothing compared to what poor Trump is going through?  I don't follow your logic.
Actually the American civil War was a Revolution and what Civil War is the U.S. in ?  What I am saying is from the day he was elected he has been through more shit than any President, When Romney ran for President they said he was too rich, but when Trump said yeah I am rich so what, certain people said he was not as rich as he says he is and it went on from there.  Also Lincoln started the war.

Bluejay

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 20, 2018, 10:50:19 PM
i hope she's preggo with Art's kid. that would be the icing on the cuck cake.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Bluejay on May 20, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

now shoop her pregnant while smoking a cigarette and drinking beer in a trailer park and it would be perfect!

Doomed

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 20, 2018, 08:15:42 PM
Rated 5 out of 5
Smeghead â€" May 11, 2018

I was lost in the forest and darkness was rapidly approaching. It started raining and soon the temperature will have dropped below freezing. I was cold, scared, wet and hungry. I only had a light jacket on as this was just to be a short hike earlier in the afternoon. I slumped against a tree when something in my pocket jabbed me in my side. I reached in and to my delight, found I had brought along my “Bart Ell Survival Pen”. My hopes grew. Thanks to all the accessories, I was able to light a roaring fire, cut down trees for a basic shelter and fight off a bear. I also signaled a passing airliner for rescue all thanks to my “Bart Ell” brand survival pen.
It still wrote smoothly after all this. Will buy again.

You are a true Master
Mine leaked ink. Thank god for the Bart Ell pocket protector.

I am here to have fun, not talk politics or national events, just have fun.

Bluejay

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:59:58 PM
LOL  ;D Is that the Lord of the Flies?
Top Secret.  Skeet Surfin’.

Exile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
Actually the American civil War was a Revolution and what Civil War is the U.S. in ?  What I am saying is from the day he was elected he has been through more shit than any President, When Romney ran for President they said he was too rich, but when Trump said yeah I am rich so what, certain people said he was not as rich as he says he is and it went on from there.  Also Lincoln started the war.

Funny me. I always thought that South Carolina militiamen fired the fist shot.  Guess that comes from being a Damned Yankee from Damned Yankeeland.

God Damn You Northern Aggressors!

Quote from: Exile on May 20, 2018, 11:36:55 PM
Funny me. I always thought that South Carolina militiamen fired the fist shot.  Guess that comes from being a Damned Yankee from Damned Yankeeland.

God Damn You Norther Aggressors!
Look up the definition of Civil War and Revolution, you will see that the South was doing the same thing that the Colonies were doing from England and the south had its own President, Capital and money  ie Revolutionary war

Quote from: Exile on May 20, 2018, 11:36:55 PM

God Damn You Northern Aggressors!
And who were they firing at?

sydtron

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
Funny...my 10 year old always picks out Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies for her lunch...I'm disturbed by your reference... :-\

Oh man!!!  Well. There goes that delicious treat. Don't get me started on Nutty Bars. LOL

Exile

That's some Major League goalpost movement. You have a newsletter that describes how that is done? I'll pay for a subscription.

sydtron

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 20, 2018, 11:21:27 PM
Is this similar to "pepperoni" or "salami" nipples?  Those I can relate.   :o
Maybe. Hold the pastrami.

Quote from: sydtron on May 20, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Maybe. Hold the pastrami.
What is it with you guys, why does it always come back to nipples ?

Exile

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
And who were they firing at?

I dunno. Enlightenment is required if it wasn't this big assed stone fort Named Sumter.

I could be mistaking the war of yankee aggression with a Turtledove novel.

FREEDOM!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 20, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
What is it with you guys, why does it always come back to nipples ?

because female tiddies are awesome.

Art's were shameful and very disrespectful.