• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on May 21, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. It took about 2 minutes to solder. Then the cord broke just by the brick and I had to crack it open to fix this time. Apple is overpriced useless shit. It is obvious that Senda absolutely can't have anything else. But for some reason neither can my company.

Fuck Senda with that broken power brick, then fuck Senda with his MacBook, then Fuck Senda with his iMac.

I read something yesterday and now can't remember where, but apparently there's something in the small print with Apple chargers and ear buds, that if they break and you take them into an Apple store they have to replace them FOC. I don't use Apple so have nothing to confirm this. It might be someone taking the piss.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
I think when I suggested it could be videoed is when the haymaker came in, completely blindsided me. Women eh?

You knew she had brothers.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
I read something yesterday and now can't remember where, but apparently there's something in the small print with Apple chargers and ear buds, that if they break and you take them into an Apple store they have to replace them FOC. I don't use Apple so have nothing to confirm this. It might be someone taking the piss.

I don't know, I got a replacement from our IT 2 days later. These cords were breaking for everyone around. It's an absolute outrage considering how much they charge for this junk.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
I think when I suggested it could be videoed is when the haymaker came in, completely blindsided me. Women eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on May 21, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
I don't know, I got a replacement from our IT 2 days later. These cords were breaking for everyone around. It's an absolute outrage considering how much they charge for this junk.

I don't know who in their marketing department decided that sticking an Apple logo on their stuff justified it being several times more expensive than comparable but none Apple gear, but they played a blinder. A $1000 phone? Really??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

That was the video later!! ???..The Evil MV, Liberace planted his evil micro cameras in the yard! No wonder my laptop was killed...

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
I don't know who in their marketing department decided that sticking an Apple logo on their stuff justified it being several times more expensive than comparable but none Apple gear, but they played a blinder. A $1000 phone? Really??

iPhone X is worse than Galaxy S7. A complete joke.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
This was Steve Jobs billion dollar idea and the only thing he was genius at  -- doing just what you said.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 21, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
This was Steve Jobs billion dollar idea and the only thing he was genius at  -- doing just what you said.
well, maybe he registered the trademark...
but, I thought is was actually some guy’s idea that wondered into their garage off the street ?
as Brig might say “I could be wrong”...

but I thought I heard that “tale” on one of SENDA’s YouTube videos...
after all, it is a well known SENDA fact SENDA was a personal friend of Steve Jobs
(I would have thought that would have taught him a lesson)

I wonder if they inboxed each other ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 21, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
well, maybe he registered the trademark...
but, I thought is was actually some guy’s idea that wondered into their garage off the street ?
as Brig might say “I could be wrong”...

but I thought I heard that “tale” on one of SENDA’s YouTube videos...
after all, it is a well known SENDA fact SENDA was a personal friend of Steve Jobs
(I would have thought that would have taught him a lesson)

I wonder if they inboxed each other ?
That could be -- it wouldn’t surprise me if he hijacked somebody else’s design.

Quote from: SnapT on May 20, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
But it didn't look like a cat to me (there was no FUZZINESS to it and the motion it made was weird as hell), and there was no additional sound to go along with it.  A cat popping his head up would've made some noise.

Here's a GIF I just made of the thing...

I do believe that's Art's ghost flipping the bird to us Bellgabians. He's obviously angry over the beating he's taking in the MITD thread.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 03:38:31 PM
Big Guy, did you try the charger from the I-crap device that was stolen?

Or maybe you can fashion a repair with a little duct tape. You are a resourceful fellow with history of making in the field-on the fly Duct Tape repairs.

Go George.

Your fans are all counting on you... many have already donated to purchase your ticket to AlienCon based on your promise that you will save enough to go on your own without any exceptions. I authorized Curtis to buy you the ticket with the promise from you. Honor your promise and commitment you made to your fans. By not doing so you are making Curtis and I look bad too and we may be reluctant to help you in the future. Please weigh your opinions George.

Sorry I can't help out anymore before AlienCon.

Also George, FallensSeraph's requests are more important to me than yours. George, she used the F word on you George. I learned  long ago when a women is scorned never want to suffer her rath.

https://youtu.be/aeGYU348p20

I don't know why he is associating his broken stuff with AlienCon, and complaining that he cant go without it.  The "GoFundMe" deal, as I remember it was for Sendas trip,  from his shack, to the Con , including special interviews of Con stars by Senda, and back to his shack, was to be filmed and produced live for us by Curtis.

I could be wrong.

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 21, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I do believe that's Art's ghost flipping the bird to us Bellgabians. He's obviously angry over the beating he's taking in the MITD thread.
I disagree !
I DO BELIEVE this is QUITE SERIOUS and is PROOF of some type of entity...
and NOT A GOOD ONE because it is BLACK (NOT racist, just what SENDA captured on camera)

could this be similar to the Patterson “Bigfoot” film...
and become famous among paranormal researchers, scientists among others ?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 21, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
When I blew it up to full screen I could see the cat rears but its movement is jerky and not fluid like a cat.

And of course you got banned, Falkie tries to find the worst in people even if he has to make it up.

the vid in question is in HD btw. in full screen mode you can see bits of the cat long before it does one of those straight legged, back arched stretches they often do.
in the produced gif, it really looks weird and I wasn't able to ID it as a cat.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 21, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
I disagree !
I DO BELIEVE this is QUITE SERIOUS and is PROOF of some type of entity...
and NOT A GOOD ONE because it is BLACK (NOT racist, just what SENDA captured on camera)

could this be similar to the Patterson “Bigfoot” film...
and become famous among paranormal researchers, scientists among others ?

You could be correct! This might go viral and be Senda's long awaited big break. I wonder if George Noory has been alerted about this?

Quote from: Northern Nights on May 21, 2018, 03:06:29 PM
You could be correct! This might go viral and be Senda's long awaited big break. I wonder if George Noory has been alerted about this?
what I had intended to say was the notoriety SENDA so desperately covets might come...
but at what personal cost ?
his soul “pawned” to that Shoppe down below ?
perhaps Satan is a terrible bookkeeper ?
(like the storage unit lady ?)
leading to eternal damnation ?
after, of course, the lengthy drawn out painful death...
(making Linda Blair look like she was enjoying a day at Disneyland ?)
well, where he finally ends up will be really hot and I am guessing box fans are prohibited

only hoping the whole thing is on YouTube !
(and doesn’t get banned)

yes, SENDA may finally be getting the attention he so desperately covets...

just won’t be “here” to enjoy it

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 21, 2018, 04:10:53 PM
what I had intended to say was the notoriety SENDA so desperately covets might come...
but at what personal cost ?
his soul “pawned” to that Shoppe down below ?
perhaps Satan is a terrible bookkeeper ?
(like the storage unit lady ?)
leading to eternal damnation ?
after, of course, the lengthy drawn out painful death...
(making Linda Blair look like she was enjoying a day at Disneyland ?)
well, where he finally ends up will be really hot and I am guessing box fans are prohibited

only hoping the whole thing is on YouTube !
(and doesn’t get banned)

yes, SENDA may finally be getting the attention he so desperately covets...

just won’t be “here” to enjoy it

That is correct, the price of fame and fortune is often eternal damnation or some form of punishment. Just look at Art. Forced to spend time in Senda's filthy smelly hovel, perhaps with little chance of redemption or hope of escape. Oh my!

Hell is said to be like the movie Hellraiser. Senda will surely endure terrible suffering at the hands of the Cenobites. He is certainly not agile enough to avoid them.

Of course, if you are correct in your assessment and the entity is EVIL then there is no hope for Senda no matter what.

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

That is a black cat.  It is standing up and arching it's back to stretch.  Then it relaxes to a standing position, and at that point the tail is on the front-right and the head is on the back-left.  It is pointed away from the camera at an angle.  Then it settles back down and disappears from view.

whoozit

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 21, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
That is a black cat.  It is standing up and arching it's back to stretch.  Then it relaxes to a standing position, and at that point the tail is on the front-right and the head is on the back-left.  It is pointed away from the camera at an angle.  Then it settles back down and disappears from view.
Can’t we at least pretend it’s a magic ass goblin that escaped from the Cave of Senda?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 21, 2018, 06:01:50 PM
well, think that if you want...
but, I am going with a demon
demons take all forms...all forms
they have been recorded as even taken the body of an animal
I once heard tell of demons that found themselves in pigs...
slow Kathy ?
and what if SENDA is actually in hell now ?
a hot sweaty smelly hovel in need of constant dusting electronics constantly malfunctioning hardly able to waddle around due to all the stuff piled up everywhere you look the filthy kitchen with dirty dishes materializing everywhere a bathroom that is not fit for a dump gas station in a very bad part of town air filled with who knows what making it impossible to breathe haters trolls everywhere he looks...

well, if it isn’t, helll might just be a step up in living conditions

SENDA needs an exorcist that specializes in jews (with a lower case j) that are infested

just waiting for a video with SENDA’s head spinning around and spitting out mashed peas...

(would that convince everyone ?)

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
I don't know why he is associating his broken stuff with AlienCon, and complaining that he cant go without it.  The "GoFundMe" deal, as I remember it was for Sendas trip,  from his shack, to the Con , including special interviews of Con stars by Senda, and back to his shack, was to be filmed and produced live for us by Curtis.

I could be wrong.

They only raised enough money for George’s ticket. Senda can’t afford the first nights hotel room and thinks his YouTube viewers should pay for it. He is threatening not to go unless people donate.

I am 100% certain he will go, as Senda lives to go to these things.

Pizzapunch

Being new to Senda, can someone point me to some of the best videos or funniest moments? Thanks!

LadyFish

Quote from: whoozit on May 21, 2018, 06:32:30 PM
Can’t we at least pretend it’s a magic ass goblin that escaped from the Cave of Senda?

And is now damaging all of his electronics.

Big Chicken

It's a cat but it is not your typical ordinary kitty named Drooly Cat or whatever silly name Senda would give it.
It is a Cat Sith or Cait Sidhe and Senda has a major issue

QuoteCait Sidhe could take the form of a witch with the ability to change into cat form. Witches with this ability were able to to change from human form to cat form only eight times. They could choose to transform into a cat a ninth time, but then they must remain a cat forever.

I am unsure whom the witch he angered was but she is on the hunt for the big man

http://www.catster.com/lifestyle/cats-celtic-folklore-scottish-wildcat-cait-sidhe-sith-samhain-halloween

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 21, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Being new to Senda, can someone point me to some of the best videos or funniest moments? Thanks!

793. "And the Pain Came."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK2VYu-RraI

Senda ranting in his ruffled matador shirt.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5xrxm8

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
They only raised enough money for George’s ticket. Senda can’t afford the first nights hotel room and thinks his YouTube viewers should pay for it. He is threatening not to go unless people donate.

I am 100% certain he will go, as Senda lives to go to these things.

Well, then if the deal cannot be delivered as promised, why haven't our donations been refunded yet?  I would like to use my refund to donate to bellgab.