• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 27, 2018, 01:45:03 PM
I refuse to part with any cash unless we get a sighting of the FoodMaxx crone. Dress up if you have to, this is a deal breaker...

If we commandeer all the fat cars, I can almost guarantee trouble.  Especially if we bring burgers fries and cokes, and eat while we're shopping.

Norm

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 27, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6b-lNObCvQ
Really George? What next George? are you going to do a video each time you take a shit now?

Great idea!

Scene: George is sitting on the toilet, he's plugged up good from over-eating cheese pizzas and no fiber. He grunts and groans but nothing comes out. Eyes bug out, veins in his forehead bulge when suddenly he rolls forward and hits the floor. All breathing stops, movement stops. All that is heard is the clicking of the clock and a cat in the distance meowing for food. A massive heart attack has occured. It's happened. He's finally dead. The phone rings several hours later but nobody picks up. Kathy begins to worry but is unable to get over to Martinez due to rain. Finally the next day she gains entrance and finds the now cold, stiff body lying on the floor. George is dead. She picks up the phone and dials 911 but it's too late. No more videos, no more complaints, grift, begging and moaning, the fat fuck is really dead.

The world rejoices, North and South Korea unite in peace. All the illegal immigrants flee the state. People return, Tim Cook embraces President trump and thanks him personally for making California great again.

-cut-

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on January 27, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
Great idea!

Scene: George is sitting on the toilet, he's plugged up good from over-eating cheese pizzas and no fiber. He grunts and groans but nothing comes out. Eyes bug out, veins in his forehead bulge when suddenly he rolls forward and hits the floor. All breathing stops, movement stops. All that is heard is the clicking of the clock and a cat in the distance meowing for food. A massive heart attack has occured. It's happened. He's finally dead. The phone rings several hours later but nobody picks up. Kathy begins to worry but is unable to get over to Martinez due to rain. Finally the next day she gains entrance and finds the now cold, stiff body lying on the floor. George is dead. She picks up the phone and dials 911 but it's too late. No more videos, no more complaints, grift, begging and moaning, the fat fuck is really dead.

The world rejoices, North and South Korea unite in peace. All the illegal immigrants flee the state. People return, Tim Cook embraces President trump and thanks him personally for making California great again.

-cut-

Who is going to feed the kitty cats?

"Got a wash that thing"

https://youtu.be/acwY0qyoCbc

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 27, 2018, 08:04:08 PM
Who is going to feed the kitty cats?

Since it's highly likely the kitties were born here in the USA they will have free healthcare, voting rights and benefits. Contra County Cat rescue will take in orangey, goober, tiny and the rest where they will live comfortably in warm homes with caring attendants who will attend to their every need.

(RIP Anthony Senda)

Queenie

The Big Guy is looking dapper in his stars and stripes.  I wonder if its his cane that is scaring Tiny One.  Its great to see George laughing again.  The trolls must have left him alone for a day.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on January 27, 2018, 08:56:51 PM
The Big Guy is looking dapper in his stars and stripes.  I wonder if its his cane that is scaring Tiny One.  Its great to see George laughing again.  The trolls must have left him alone for a day.

Queenie, from a fashion perspective, maybe vertical stripes aren't the best "look" for a youtube superstar that also has tremendous upper body strength?

Queenie

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 27, 2018, 09:09:43 PM
Queenie, from a fashion perspective, maybe vertical stripes aren't the best "look" for a youtube superstar that also has tremendous upper body strength?

I think my stripes look pretty good don't you? 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on January 27, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
I think my stripes look pretty good don't you?

Now that you mention it.. yes they do. George maybe should wear a flag shirt with stripes going the other way.

Love ALL

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on January 27, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Shock affects each of us differently. I'm sorry that your mind still wants to accept George as a living deity but unless divine intervention raises George's lifeless body from the grips of death you must try to accept that which has taken our beloved colleague from us.

Darth Vader

falkie should live stream him watching the superbowl. He should do the play by play for it.

Darth Vader

George's home is trashed so the Health Department know about the health hazard of his place?

Darth Vader

What is the animal control knows about George's place too? We have to think about their health and safety. CAT LIVES MATTER.

Darth Vader

Because of the health and fire hazard of Falkie's place, Will Kathy sue George if she gets sick/dies/gets hurt?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 28, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Because of the health and fire hazard of Falkie's place, Will Kathy sue George if she gets sick/dies/gets hurt?

Senda has already explained to you that he is judgement proof.  Stop #hating

Darth Vader

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2018, 03:06:38 PM
Senda has already explained to you that he is judgement proof.  Stop #hating
HAHAHA He may think that but did he say that he is getting some MONEY FROM A CLASS ACTION CASE? For him to be "bullet" proof from judgements then he has to be poor and keep on getting taxpayers money. So i guess that he will not be getting his dream home in the middle of nowhere then :D

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing from sourcework that Anthony "George" Senda is claiming he had the small but popular niche podcast "Martinez Tonight" shut down due to a threat of litigation.

My people on the ground cannot verify this, but Mr. Senda is saying the show has been dormant for months and that someone "must have listened to my lawyers."

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 28, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
We are hearing from sourcework that Anthony "George" Senda is claiming he had the small but popular niche podcast "Martinez Tonight" shut down due to a threat of litigation.

My people on the ground cannot verify this, but Mr. Senda is saying the show has been dormant for months and that someone "must have listened to my lawyers."

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Round one goes to George... confirmed

In the meantime. Great news in the Senda household.

https://youtu.be/-M8jvG_pSv4

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 28, 2018, 10:06:45 PM
Round one goes to George... confirmed

In the meantime. Great news in the Senda household.

https://youtu.be/-M8jvG_pSv4
perhaps for Senda, but what about the poor captive kitties ?

where is PETA ?
and what about the BEASTIALITY LAWS already on the books ?

there have been numerous comments about SENDA smiling lately and the kitties fleeing SENDA even as they are held captive in Casa Senda...

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on January 27, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
I think this may already be on the thread...but here is what George makes on YT...

I looked at his utube channel.  It says he has 959 subscribers.  Would it help the Fat One if we all subscribed for a couple of days and then unsubscribed?

paladin1991

MarPenis Tonight is dead due to legal action fm the Fat One?  Say it isn't so.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 29, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
I looked at his utube channel.  It says he has 959 subscribers.  Would it help the Fat One if we all subscribed for a couple of days and then unsubscribed?

Yes it would help George tremendously!,   please do and thank you... your kindest will be rewarded

#SAVEGEORGE