8 (13.1%)
1 Star
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: November 04, 2015, 10:11:10 PM

WOTR

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 28, 2015, 11:15:27 PM
+1 Zillion
Like many, I used to believe that was a number that did not exist... Now I realize it is the future debt.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 11:15:23 PM
No clue, He works strange hours, hope he shows up tonight
Did ya check the wood shed?  He may be hanging out with Shay.

nbirnes

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 28, 2015, 11:15:47 PM
Bill Birnes is an experienced distorter of the truth.

This is totally not true. It's also libel. Do you have any evidence that Bill has distorted anything in any book?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 11:18:30 PM
i actually like Bill
It's not about liking him or not. He's probably great to talk with over beer.

Catsmile

Quote from: Barfly on October 28, 2015, 11:18:30 PM
i actually like Bill

Yeah I like some bullshitters also, but I don't believe most of what they say.

nbirnes

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 28, 2015, 11:16:56 PM
i prefer to think of him as an inaccurate historian.

That would be innacurate, Ciardelo. Let me have a chance to debate specific points, if I can. I do take care of the many many boxes of files and records. All the books have been vetted by lawyers.

bateman

Donald Noory

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 11:19:27 PM
This is totally not true. It's also libel. Do you have any evidence that Bill has distorted anything in any book?

There are numerous instances when I've seen him on certain T.V. shows, such as Unsealed Alien Files and other such shows, and, in my opinion, he is many times distorting the truth. And anyone who "co-writes" such books as Worker in the Light with George Noory has absolutely zero credibility.  In my opinion, that kind of trash is nothing but a cash grab.

Ciardelo

Quote from: nbirnes on October 28, 2015, 11:22:06 PM
That would be innacurate, Ciardelo. Let me have a chance to debate specific points, if I can. I do take care of the many many boxes of files and records. All the books have been vetted by lawyers.
Thanks, but you already said you would not supply any sources. It's no random chance that my nick has CIA in it. I've been undercover for years, but I can't tell you why or who I am. Martin was not in our stable.

Catsmile

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 28, 2015, 11:23:43 PM
There are numerous instances when I've seen him on certain T.V. shows, such as Unsealed Alien Files and other such shows, and, in my opinion, he is many times distorting the truth. And anyone who "co-writes" such books as Worker in the Light with George Noory has absolutely zero credibility.  In my opinion, that kind of trash is nothing but a cash grab.

Dude shes got documents and lawyers. ;)
And we all know lawyers are all about facts and truth. ::)

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 28, 2015, 11:24:58 PM
I don't mind Bill either. Dunno what the fuss is about.

some people dont..said he was for lack of a better term..fraud and with Nancy in here..poof..nuclear level lol

norland2424

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 28, 2015, 11:24:42 PM
Thanks, but you already said you would not supply any sources. It's no random chance that my nick has CIA in it. I've been undercover for years, but I can't tell you why or who I am. Martin was not in our stable.

Hoagland is that you...... ;D.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 28, 2015, 11:24:42 PM
Ooh!  Now, you've piqued my interest. :D

nbirnes

Quote from: Donald Noory on October 28, 2015, 11:23:43 PM

It's a shame and amazing that Noory's name is so toxic that books we did with him are supposed to retroactively ruin all our other work. Bill wrote the nonfiction "Serial Killers," the first book of its kind, ever. He reputation is solid.

I really don't care about Malachi Martin. Lets talk about new things.