• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2015, 10:02:47 PM
Not fir awhile

Yeah, 5 full months until the Dodgers start playing again but...  it kills ratings.  I'd like to see him beating Crap To Crap all the time.

Designx

NASA does NOT say with 50% confidence that the objects blocking the light from the star are alien. They DO say with 50% confidence that the observation is showing an anomaly associated with said star.

Quote from: Designx on October 26, 2015, 10:09:03 PM
NASA does NOT say with 50% confidence that the objects blocking the light from the star are alien. They DO say with 50% confidence that the observation is showing an anomaly associated with said star.

Precisely.  Art really likes to play this stuff up to the point of misrepresenting it.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Designx on October 26, 2015, 10:09:03 PM

He said, they haven't said this publicly.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: akwilly on October 26, 2015, 10:05:49 PM
So we are to now trust NASA?

*laughs*  I've always thought the same thing when some of the loopier UFO types trot out former military and scientists to support their stories, the same people they would usually point fingers at as disinformation agents.

Dr_Blue

Just imagine..... a planet that looks and acts like a Disco Ball.... and then, slowly...... Nasa picks up sound signals...... and YES! It's ABBA singing  "The Dancing Queen"!

Quote from: Robert on October 26, 2015, 10:05:32 PM
Hey, wait a minute.  The statement about Jupiter & the amount of light from the star it'd cut off is meaningless w/o saying how far away you'd place Jupiter.
Yup

Designx

The only one associated with NASA that has ever said the "A" word is Hoagland.

PrairieGhost

I'd love to stay on here and chat but I'm in pain with an infection and I'm going to lay down and listen. I might jump back on in a bit. Have fun everyone :)