• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 13, 2015, 10:02:20 PM
What happened with RCH?

He's a fucking megalomaniacal insane dickhead on a level that no one ever thought humanly possible.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 10:04:44 PM
He's a fucking megalomaniacal insane dickhead on a level that no one ever thought humanly possible.

And he sucks on top of that.

Weirdoradio

Birdman was great. The Martian is even better.

Also a middle of the night call from Art would be a dream come true.

AppealPlay

What he said.  Hoagie is evil and I've already cancelled my OSOM subscription.

coaster

Sums it up perfectly.

AppealPlay

I hope the fella that was moving his family to the hills calls back some time.

Robert

Yes, MITD will have stories of ghosts, while C2C will have mostly ghosts of stories.

coaster

All good suggestions, but midnight in the graveyard sounds creepy as hell. It's got my vote.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Robert on October 13, 2015, 10:08:56 PM
Yes, MITD will have stories of ghosts, while C2C will have mostly ghosts of stories.

That's profound...or sumptheen.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:04:04 PM
If Art stays on for a complete year, I think it'll be a safe assumption he'll be owning Dave in the ratings.

+1

chefist

I'm jonesing for Ghost stories and hauntings....haven't got too much of that on MITD.

Robert

Quote from: maureen on October 13, 2015, 10:04:43 PMGrave Matter... for the ghost show
Part of me wants to cute new name like that one, thanks, but the other part of me wants "Ghost to Ghost" just to stick it to C2C.  Sticking it, Jerry, sticking it!

AppealPlay

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
I'm jonesing for Ghost stories and hauntings....haven't got too much of that on MITD.

+1

Ghost stories rule.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:04:04 PM
If Art stays on for a complete year, I think it'll be a safe assumption he'll be owning Dave in the ratings.

Oh hell yes. I think Art is off to a fine start.

SaucyRossy

Yeah, please everyone drop it. If only for me. I want to move on in positive way. So, let's all chill and listen to a great show with Art.

Weirdoradio

Im hoping the real characters come outta the woods for the ghost special. Im talking people who sound like Paul Bearer (rip) and have a tale to tell.

AppealPlay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 13, 2015, 10:12:27 PM
Oh hell yes. I think Art is off to a fine start.

I definitely feel like Art has gotten more comfortable and into a groove recently.  Everything is starting to gel.  Good stuff!

Sean92008

Whatever happened to Loser Asscraft?

Has he committed suicide by inhaling carbon deeoxide yet?

flimflam384

I always snicker when Art talks about that Lumen thingy penetrating the body up to eight inches...  ;D

AppealPlay

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 13, 2015, 10:13:10 PM
Whatever happened to Loser Asscraft?

Has he committed suicide by inhaling carbon deeoxide yet?

Apparently he's starting up a show of his own.  I can't imagine 3 or 4 hours of Leo mispronouncing things but that's what he's doing.