• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

maren

Quote from: Zoxo on October 09, 2015, 10:16:20 PM
well I've had two paralyzers along with two rum and cokes! Shit, and I was going to call in tonight!!

Visit the vomitorium like our ancient Roman friends and then you can start all over!

ZomZom

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 09, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Ok, here it goes. I suggested the Scot free line to Art. I hope it doesn't BOMB! hahahahahahaha
Good job and gratz!

trostol

Quote from: Dr_Blue on October 09, 2015, 10:20:50 PM
Ok, here it goes. I suggested the Scot free line to Art. I hope it doesn't BOMB! hahahahahahaha

should be better then my real super hero line

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 09, 2015, 10:11:49 PM
If it maybe informed by religion, yes terrorism, politics, yes terrorism, crazy...nope not terrorism. Can religious and political people be crazy, yep....can crazy people kill for allah if they maybe Atheist, i suppose so, but that would kind of seem totally illogical and not a consistent kind of crazy, so crazy can be unpredictable....but really just give someone mood altering drugs and ANYONE can kill someone without feeling anything, as the drugs maybe designed to stunt and blunt actual emotions and actual solutions to problems and block out any and all feeling, good or bad.

I didn't understand this on the first pass and I'm not going in for another one.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 09, 2015, 10:20:59 PM
Vodka...Russki style

Does that mean drinking it in the company of other drunk Russians?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on October 09, 2015, 10:08:15 PM
If it's a white guy, we have a "mental illness" problem. If it's a brown guy, it's TERRORISM.

I'm sick of this bullshit, even when it's from Art.

Uh, what bullshit are you referring to?  Apparently you're not aware of the fact that in almost every single instance of a guy pulling out a gun and blowing people away he was on meds and most definitely had a mental health issue.

In re to brown people, you're probably referring to people from the ME who strap bombs to their chests and walk into a crowd and blow themselves and a bunch of other people up?  So how is that not terrorism?

Art's bang on.  There is definitely a mental health and SSRI abuse problem in the U.S. that contributes to these shootings.

I can't wait for the inevitable getting away with murder scot free call.

Dr_Blue

sydtron

Quote from: trostol on October 09, 2015, 10:18:48 PM
screwdriver

2 sreel reserves.  2 Murphy's irish stout.  1 airplaine  red sfag. One airplaine peach whisky.

1 99 peppermintz.    Goddamn. Im DRUNK¡¡¡¡    I AM THE LIQUOR!!

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on October 09, 2015, 10:20:59 PM
Vodka...Russki style
Nice. Over pickled fish, dark bread, or hovering over someone's grave or at some port? Remember: once a bottle opened, if set down, it must be finished. No more than two men on a bottle. (Biblical 'men')

zeebo

Did this first caller just call Art for tech support?

Hey Art, I roasted kids in Texas, and had some fun with Monica....I just want to come clean and tell America.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on October 09, 2015, 10:24:17 PM
Did this first caller just call Art for tech support?

well it is open lines lol

Roswells, Art

Quote from: sydtron on October 09, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
2 sreel reserves.  2 Murphy's irish stout.  1 airplaine  red sfag. One airplaine peach whisky.

1 99 peppermintz.    Goddamn. Im DRUNK¡¡¡¡    I AM THE LIQUOR!!

That's it! I'm going to the liquor store. I'll throw a rock through the window if I have to.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on October 09, 2015, 10:15:35 PM
What's everyone drinking tonight?

How about you bateman?  Jello shots off super-models again?

henge0stone

I think the George Bush story is legit. Saw it on several news sites

maren

Quote from: ASC on October 09, 2015, 10:18:10 PM
Hello to you wonderful people

I have the over/under at usual callers at 5 tonight

extra points for Jaz call.

when I was 17 my grandparents were gone for the week so I took the truck to school. I took it to the coffee shop during my free period, and pulling out of the parking lot, I judged wrong, and clipped the fuck out a dodge durango. the right rear looked like an accordion. The owner lady came running out to see this mess and started crying. I was more amazed that there was not a single scratch on my grandparents new truck.

After she got over the initial shock and I explained to her that my ass was grass over this. She laughed because a similar thing happened to her when she was young.  she told me her deductible was 250.00. I walked over to the bank, paid her and drove the truck home.

the scott free part was my grandparents never found out, since there was zero damage to the truck. I would've been booted from the house and probably a meth dealer in fresno now.

You clipped the right lady!  Great story!

Dyna-X

Quote from: zeebo on October 09, 2015, 10:22:49 PM
Does that mean drinking it in the company of other drunk Russians?
Just a freezer chilled glass :) and a toast “Будем здоровы!” "To our health!"