• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 09, 2015, 11:09:31 PM
i feel dumb for asking but...Who is jc?

JC is a crazy religious fellow who would call in and hassle Art for being the DEVIL.

I created a mash-up of a call he did many years ago.  Full disclosure:  I took some liberties with the order of certain words he used.  Check it out.   :D

https://soundcloud.com/soundsrkewl/j-c-from-coast-to-coast-am

GravitySucks

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 09, 2015, 11:09:31 PM
i feel dumb for asking but...Who is jc?
Search YouTube for JC Webster III.  I am sure there are some clips of his calls fromArt's old shows.

TigerLily

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 09, 2015, 11:08:25 PM
Sister Tigerlily I love your new avatar!
Hey, Girrrl! Nice to see you here. Thanks.  Oh, I'm on chapter 18. Should finish tomorrow. When I said I was almost done I thought there were only 6 chapters.  It is sooo good. And soooo hot!    Meow, TigerLily

I'm gonna come clean....I also once got away scott free with star gazing, I'm still in recovery and trying to overcome my weakness for star gazing.  ;D ;D

ZomZom

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 09, 2015, 11:16:09 PM
https://twitter.com/ArtBell51/status/652709662693814272
Woot!  And with the new version of Safari I can mute the Periscope tab while still listening to the AAC stream in another tab.  Technology FTW!

ShayP

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 09, 2015, 11:18:32 PM
Art's on Periscope.

I believe those drapes were purchased at Target.  I also have the exact same travel mug.

Crapphazzard

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 09, 2015, 11:14:41 PM
JC is a crazy religious fellow who would call in and hassle Art for being the DEVIL.

I created a mash-up of a call he did many years ago.  Full disclosure:  I took some liberties with the order of certain words he used.  Check it out.   :D

https://soundcloud.com/soundsrkewl/j-c-from-coast-to-coast-am
now that....was...insane!  ;D . that guy needs therapy lmao

TigerLily

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
I just put two folks on ignore. Screw it. Try to be polite about it. Really gets you no where on bellgab. Last resort is putting them on ignore.
Ignore really helps except for the quote.  Some of you may remember my little meltdown over this problem a little while ago.  I'm still a bit chagrined.   :-[ I blamed the Blood Moon

trostol

yes it is a line from a movie also

me thinks if he said it ..it was in reference to the movie

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 11:22:14 PM
Ignore really helps except for the quote.  Some of you may remember my little meltdown over this problem a little while ago.  I'm still a bit chagrined.   :-[ I blamed the Blood Moon
Mercury was in retrograde until October 9th... You should be fine.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 11:16:41 PM
Hey, Girrrl! Nice to see you here. Thanks.  Oh, I'm on chapter 18. Should finish tomorrow. When I said I was almost done I thought there were only 6 chapters.  It is sooo good. And soooo hot!    Meow, TigerLily
Thanks so much! Rollye and I discussed the beginning 7 chapters of book two. I am saving that for the next Gab cast. Lol. The word softcore might have come up. Lol. Anyway glad to be here and happy you are enjoying it.
Redacted just a wonderful job:)

Crapphazzard

why does art have a bic lighter and pills right next to each other? ;D ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 09, 2015, 11:23:52 PM
Thanks so much! Rollye and I discussed the beginning 7 chapters of book two. I am saving that for the next Gab cast. Lol. The word softcore might have come up. Lol. Anyway glad to be here and happy you are enjoying it.
Redacted just a wonderful job:)
As in Rollye James?