• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151009 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 09, 2015, 07:53:39 PM

coaster

Lol eight year old interested in hearing jc. Funny.

This 8-year old is more with it than the majority of callers.  ;D

Bradsmith313

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2015, 10:47:22 PM
Agree to disagree. The Denver movie theater shooter specifically chose a theater chain that did not allow concealed carry.  Not too many people walk into a police station with a gun and start asking each cop what religion they are.
The theater shooting. I interviewed police rangemasters about that, as well as some feds, and I always heard how chaotic it would have been in there, trying to hit the shooter -- not to mention how someone would have been temporarily blinded by their weapon's muzzle flash. Last Thanksgiving, I had to cover an incident during which a man tried to to enter a police department, then shot himself in front of the building. Rare but such shootings do happen. The LAPD, Dallas police and a few other stations have been attacked over the years. And, accounts of the UCC shooter asking about religion varies. Some people claim they heard it and others claim otherwise.

although it sounds like she was being fed questions by her starstruck parents lol

Rocky4228

Quote from: ASC on October 09, 2015, 11:08:40 PM
I love this kid!

youngest of the Art Bell Fans

Art needs an Izzy!
Are you referring to this Izzy?

coaster

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 09, 2015, 11:09:31 PM
i feel dumb for asking but...Who is jc?
He is God's five star general. Also a huge art bell fan.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2015, 11:02:43 PM

I was gonna say as soon as someone says not to do something the oppositional defiance disorder types show up and flood the forum with gifs.... 

Spinner

Hi, everyone!
A little late to the party, but I'm just happy to be able to join you all here.
Love open lines. :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 09, 2015, 11:08:59 PM
The theater shooting. I interviewed police rangemasters about that, as well as some feds, and I always heard how chaotic it would have been in there, trying to hit the shooter -- not to mention how someone would have been temporarily blinded by their weapon's muzzle flash. Last Thanksgiving, I had to cover an incident during which a man tried to to enter a police department, then shot himself in front of the building. Rare but such shootings do happen. The LAPD, Dallas police and a few other stations have been attacked over the years. And, accounts of the UCC shooter asking about religion varies. Some people claim they heard it and others claim otherwise.
OK, let's just agree to disagree and not drag it out here.  We can discuss it in the politics thread or a Guns and Roses thread.

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 09, 2015, 11:10:05 PM
Are you referring to this Izzy?

yep. And when Sasha made her cry, she became enemy #1 to my kids

TigerLily

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 11:01:51 PM
Not on a dial up modem, but people quoting gifs is kind of annoying on a tablet.
I'm with you, Coaster. My internet is extremely sucky and I like to use my tablet. Finally gave up due to animated gif's and use my laptop.Marginally better but hard to curl up with my laptop in bed

ZomZom

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 09, 2015, 11:09:31 PM
i feel dumb for asking but...Who is jc?
An evangelical Christian caller who would give Art hell for spreading Satan's lies.  Or a troll.

N0sferatu

Where do these annoying assholes come from?

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 11:12:24 PM
I'm with you, Coaster. My internet is extremely sucky and I like to use my tablet. Finally gave up due to animated gif's...

Could be worse, some folks want them as avatars.   ::)

Rocky4228

Quote from: ASC on October 09, 2015, 11:11:23 PM
yep. And when Sasha made her cry, she became enemy #1 to my kids
I teared up with pride watching the fallout of that match.  Sasha is one of the best wrestlers alive, male or female.

Quote from: trostol on October 09, 2015, 11:12:03 PM
wouldnt this be a bit more..appropriate?

More just my reaction to the dark hole of awesomeness he's about to fall down.

coaster

Quote from: TigerLily on October 09, 2015, 11:12:24 PM
I'm with you, Coaster. My internet is extremely sucky and I like to use my tablet. Finally gave up due to animated gif's and use my laptop.Marginally better but hard to curl up with my laptop in bed
I just put two folks on ignore. Screw it. Try to be polite about it. Really gets you no where on bellgab. Last resort is putting them on ignore.