• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

TigerLily

Fracking C2C. May they eat deadly bacteria and die

ZomZom

And a signing bonus if you leave MitD with drama, apparently.

Sean92008

Leo Ashcraft's voice is great, some of the content is rather meh... He is NO journalist though.  Journalists learn to pronounce the word.

Leo can take his mispronunciation and shove it up Dave's ass.  Dave can't pronounce shit half the time anyway.

Buh bye.

KMKMKM

I appreciate Art's candidness, but I feel like things like this shouldn't be discussed on-air.

inuk2600

Take the money and run Leo. Run to that sinking ship.

Lilith

Quote from: Zenman on October 02, 2015, 10:03:57 PM
Braapwells!

Good show, btw, Bate!   "What's it called again, sorry?"   ::)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to bateman on Fri nights just before Art!!  Wish it was EVERY night!!

trostol

Quote from: KMKMKM on October 02, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
I appreciate Art's candidness, but I feel like things like this shouldn't be discussed on-air.

agreed

ShayP

Keith is the guy running the joint and Leo is what?...the news guy. make a choice.  okay.

henge0stone

how low will Coast sink? Such nonsense have some dignity for fuck sakes.

Sean92008

They should cut Ashcrap's bit JUST IN CASE he pulls shit.

trostol

eh..no biggie really..if ya cant get along with someone you go elsewhere..not sure where else he was gonna go really lol

littlechris

Quote from: brig on October 02, 2015, 10:05:20 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to bateman on Fri nights just before Art!!  Wish it was EVERY night!!

Yes Steve is SUPER talented and has a GREAT voice!!!!  He's the next Art Bell as far as I am concerned!!!

Donald Noory

Ha ha who cares, screw Leo Ashcraft, he mispronounces the most simple of words all the time. Guy must be as dumb as Jorch. He'll fit in real good at Coast.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 10:04:21 PM
Lol coast to coast is stupid. Leo was awful. He couldn't pronounce anything and he killed all credibility he had shilling for Alongside Night. Dave is an idiot!

This is such wonderful news to start the night! Also explains why Art wasn't on the ball yesterday.

Too true. Dark Matter News was the worst part of the program.

starrmtn001

I LOVE LOVE LOVE listening to bateman on Fri nights just before Art!!  Wish it was EVERY night!!
So do I brig. ;)

Zenman

Definitely gonna miss DMN. Bummer.   :-\

Shout out to Roswell, NM, btw.

ShayP

I will take Leos's spot.  I have a good voice....so I'm told.  :D

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: KMKMKM on October 02, 2015, 10:05:00 PM

Well, this kind of thing has been Art's style from the very beginning.  He's the antithesis of politically correct.  That's one of the reasons I like him.

Rocky4228

As a young child I suspected my dad was an alien, largely because he always used scalding-hot water.

zeebo

+1 ... someone with more clout than me please arrange this.

maureen

Will this affect the Nexus satellite hookup that Leo runs?