• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151002 - Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thred

Started by jazmunda, October 02, 2015, 08:52:57 PM

popple

Quote from: bateman on October 02, 2015, 10:25:59 PM
George is sending out frantic emails, not sure if this was intended for me. Hit the wrong key, George?

...but leo has audio  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: Art Crow on October 02, 2015, 10:25:40 PM
They can replace Leo Ashcroft with a text-to-speech reader because that is what he sounded like.

A ground-breaking "VIRTUAL NEWSCASTER!"  AB is on top of it. 

In fact, I hear that IHurtRadio is thinking of replacing dave with a push button sampler of various dave phrases to be operated by a monkey who gets treats dropped onto his plate randomly after pressing buttons.

flimflam384

What the crap does this DeLorean stuff have to do with the paranormal?

Rix Gins

Quote from: ShayP on October 02, 2015, 10:25:46 PM
YES.  Must keep this fantasy rolling tonight.  At least to give me a sense of purpose.  :-[  ;)  ;D

I don't want this subject to die.  I think Shay would make a great news presenter.  I have this fantasy that he would talk just like Eugene on The Walking Dead.

WanagoBleu

My spell checker automation software is out of control tonight. Rabid even.

henge0stone

Leo sounds worse than ever, he's getting ready for C2C

chefist

Another Leo fail...I live in Tucson...we had one of the best monsoon seasons ever! It looks like Ireland here! Idiot talking head...

Catsmile

Screw Alex Jones wannabe, False Flag Jonny Bee unWells with a rusty explosive porcupine. Just NO!

PING

Quote from: coaster on October 02, 2015, 10:12:27 PM
Leo will love noory. He can't pronounce words correctly either.

Dave hired Leo to give him elocution lessons.  8)

zeebo

Quote from: henge0stone on October 02, 2015, 10:32:56 PM
Leo sounds worse than ever, he's getting ready for C2C

Haha lol.  But he still has to pass the pizza roll initiation.  Good luck dude.

flimflam384

That email from Dave is amusing.  Leo can't even jump ship properly.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Catsmile on October 02, 2015, 10:33:21 PM
Screw Alex Jones wannabe, False Flag Jonny Bee unWells with a rusty explosive porcupine. Just NO!

+1

trostol

i wonder when it would be..if he was going there..be read on C2C...

littlechris

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 10:09:35 PM
Seriously someone from Bellgab should read the news.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
Yes!  ShayP offered.  Art should hold auditions.  Ya know, we have Heather and Rossy on board, why not the news caster also? ;)

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:24:03 PM
Saucy Rossy actually has experience in the biz and used to be a producer for ESPN, so he's not just another Art Bell groupie.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 02, 2015, 10:27:00 PM
I never suggested Rossy, or Heather, were groupies!  And CHANGE YOUR AVATAR fer Gawd's sake, and ours!

Hi Star, I know you weren't saying that. Just giving my take on the matter. Hope all is well.

Ms. C

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 10:27:32 PM
Wow this is getting wild.  Microwaving some popcorn as we speak.

Hello everyone.  What a night to be awake and listening live, and reading this live chat!  Please make extra popcorn for the rest of us, thanks.  8)

Noorynoid

Quote from: ArJuna on October 02, 2015, 10:27:57 PM
Art is a serious threat to Noory and the entire C2C program.  Childish behavior we've seen in the past from them clearly illustrated their insecurity.  C2C has been really boring, especially the last few years. I was a Streamlink subscriber for nearly 20 years, and I honestly had a hard time finding two or three shows per month of any interest.  I can totally see Art crushing them.  The problem is there is nothing they can take from Art that will change that fact. Art Bell is so much more interesting and entertaining. Once every C2C listener finds out they have a choice of a better program in the same time slot, well that's all she wrote as they say.

Let's examine the facts: 20 years ago we were limited to pretty much what we heard on AM radio. Now skip ahead to 2015 and the internet. I've got several internet radios scattered about my estate and each one has access to thousands of stations. Everybody knows who Art Bell is, even kids today who don't listen have heard their parents speak of him. He's famous, at one time he was King of nighttime radio, Art owned the night and Rush Limbaugh owned the day. But the game is different today. So much content is available it's almost overwhelming. Yeah, Noory's losing stations because he's a jerk but that's not the only reason and most people can concentrate on one thing at a time except for me as I have a TV on, internet radio on and ham radio in the background (2 meters and 75 right now.)

Well I'm late to the show, did I miss much? (reads through forum posts, reads e-mails, reads Facebook posts)....wow, lol

Scorch

I like the news thing, but the reader of that news don't make a big difference to me.  Leo can do that w/Dave, but it's Dave, come on!  The "magic" simply won't be there.

Stupid Leo, stupid.

Art

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:35:15 PM

Hi Star, I know you weren't saying that. Just giving my take on the matter. Hope all is well.

Actually LC I worked with Ross on the blitz (Reddit)...I am sure he could pull it off spectacularly!

starrmtn001

Quote from: littlechris on October 02, 2015, 10:35:15 PM

Oops, sorry.  My bad.  Please change your avatar.  I think it's ShayP that's offering a tidy little bribe to do so. ;)

Brewhound

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 02, 2015, 10:10:34 PM
You know I'd randomly put Ace Frehley news in just to remind you it's me.
Ace Frehley should read the paranormal news.  Now THAT would be something!