• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150924 - David Jacobs - UFOs & Abductions - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 24, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: nextgenfm on September 24, 2015, 10:06:35 PM
greys at it again

I was actually pondering whether the Greys could be saurian, as in being descended from whatever were considered dinosaurs on their home planet.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: TigerLily on September 24, 2015, 10:14:51 PM

that will work too. 😆 there are a few white ones T the Mirage, maybe Sigfred & Roy would let him borrow a few.

Hautex

Currently monitoring Art's neighborhood on Google Earth. since it's so current and reliable... Got y'all's back!

doctor weird

im a few minutes late, Art do anything badass like call out georch again?

lonevoice

Late, but here!

Saw Art's post on facebook saying that the box where the cable connects is locked, which is how they knew the cable had been pulled.  He also said that he has a camera on it now.  :o

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 24, 2015, 10:09:13 PM
So weird that someone who cares so much about audio quality is sounding so garbled like every two minutes or so.
I don't think it's on Art's end, sounds more to me like a transmission problem. Breakup in the stream could be a thousand different things from the satellite (EM interference) to the ISP's servers having glitches. Just my opinion.  ;)

trostol

Quote from: WanagoBleu on September 24, 2015, 10:16:55 PM
that will work too. 😆 there are a few white ones T the Mirage, maybe Sigfred & Roy would let him borrow a few.

if we are going that far..he can go down to Excalibur and get some knights lol

Quote from: ArJuna on September 24, 2015, 10:12:54 PM
I'll bet Art's Internet technician was not thin with minty breath and thus the problem.  ::) ::)
LOL - That's it !   

Northcoaster

Fucking demon davebots! Be gone with you! Leave art's internet alone!

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 24, 2015, 10:18:09 PM
I don't think it's on Art's end, sounds more to me like a transmission problem. Breakup in the stream could be a thousand different things from the satellite (EM interference) to the ISP's servers having glitches. Just my opinion.  ;)

He did say the connection issue from yesterday isn't completely fixed yet.

Hautex

Don't forget the topless dancers, that will stop a web-messin' geek in a hot second

WanagoBleu

Quote from: trostol on September 24, 2015, 10:18:14 PM
if we are going that far..he can go down to Excalibur and get some knights lol
can't have too much backup. 😁

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 24, 2015, 10:20:47 PM

you give Dave far too much credit..he doesnt have the brain power to come up with a scheme like this lol

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Hautex on September 24, 2015, 10:20:12 PM
Don't forget the topless dancers, that will stop a web-messin' geek in a hot second
diversion is just one way of Zen warfare. Smart you are.....

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on September 24, 2015, 10:18:09 PM
The way I understand the Tunein business model is load shedding when listener demand is low and then adding more capacity when listener demand is hi.  I think that is why there are usually problems at the beginning and then they smooth out as their algorithms catch the capacity up to demand.

I think there algorithm needs tweaking to be predictive.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Zenman on September 24, 2015, 10:22:52 PM
Lol. That's probably the worst Photoshop job I've ever seen. Still funny tho.

I never claimed to be a graphics master. :D

Oculary

Donald Noory

Quote from: Ned529 on September 24, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
obliques strategies will be employed in another green world i am sure

When they land on another green world they'll be taking tiger mountain (by strategy).

Northcoaster

Quote from: Zenman on September 24, 2015, 10:22:52 PM
Lol. That's probably the worst Photoshop job I've ever seen. Still funny tho.

I think that adds to the hilarity  ;D