• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150828 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 28, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

Quote from: username on August 28, 2015, 10:59:46 PM
This isnt going well is it

I think it's getting better. The first 40 minutes or so were bad but they're trying something here and experimenting which I'm cool with. I think this is the first truth or trash segment I've heard. The premise is alright.

AppealPlay

yeah it started weak because of the tech problems but now it's pretty awesome

Robert

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 28, 2015, 10:58:46 PMI thought for sure he was describing a teratoma.  Look it up if you've a strong stomach.
If it were a teratoma, they wouldn't've told him it was a twin.

slippingaway

I sent him step by step directions to make a group call on skype, up to 25, via wormhole

AppealPlay

Steven Chagga?  Of the Arctic Chagga fortune? :D

boxman

Take a break, get a new jury then take another break...

BattyBrooke

So, this lady hasn't even been listening but she called in anyway thinking it's Open Lines. Oh, God, now she's giggling when Art already explained she needs to be quiet and listen. Glad I'm a Time Traveler.  Off to the archives I go!

>:( Why get rid of your jurors right when they get in a rhythm?

No more Howard?

sydtron

Quote from: coaster on August 28, 2015, 11:03:49 PM
They don't make album art like they used to.

Art needs to take a whole segment and play INna had da davida

coaster

Howard had to leave anyways. Those cheeto and beer runs won't make themselves.

AppealPlay

I want Louisiana Howard back.  He was my boy.

Dark Splatter

Hello! fellow gabbers, Good morning/evening where ever you may be! Braap!

Herbn-Legend

I went to bed 1 nite an wokin up outa no wer all cold. I waz in a dark room on a cold metal table. I saw no1 or nothin til this long flexible metal tube came frm the darkness. Az it got close to me i started freakin out! Held to the table by wel i dont kno wat it waz. The metal shaft got closer to me i felt my jaw unhing an seperate. My skin waz stretchin so my mouth waz wide open. The metal shaft enterd my mouth an pierced thru the back uv my throat. The shaft connected to the shaft of my spine stem. I saw my life evry thot evry feelin being downloaded. Then i woke up grabbn my throat. OPEN UP THE NON SKYPE LINEZz🙅 SKYPE SUX BUT I CAN MAKE UP WILD STORYz😎😇😎

cosmic asgard

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 28, 2015, 11:04:24 PM
So, this lady hasn't even been listening but she called in anyway thinking it's Open Lines. Oh, God, now she's giggling when Art already explained she needs to be quiet and listen. Glad I'm a Time Traveler.  Off to the archives I go!

Yeah, I just got done listening to the Richard Dolan interview before this started. It was pretty good. I might bale out if this doesn't pick up.

Uncle Duke

Trying to decide if I will call in with my story of macing the dwarf in El Segundo....