• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can't Hide Your Email Address In Profile?

Started by Camazotz Automat, April 08, 2008, 01:05:19 AM

Having difficulty hiding my email address.  I have checked the "hide address from public" but no luck.

Kate

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 08, 2008, 01:05:19 AM
Having difficulty hiding my email address.  I have checked the "hide address from public" but no luck.

I don't see your email address.
Check your mail.

MV/Liberace!

yes, a lot of people have been asking about this.  only you can see your email address in your profile if you have set the email address to be hidden.  nobody else can see it.  still not sleeping well?  ask a fellow board member to take a look at your profile for you.

i'm glad this topic was started.

Spikegirl

Hi guys! I guess the party's over here! I had the same problem yesterday and Michael helped me with this. Only I can see my e-mail address, not others looking at my profile. That goes for everyone else who can see their own address.

Quote from: Kate on April 08, 2008, 01:51:39 PM

Check your mail.

I have one "real" email address for friends and family.  Then, there is the other one that I "use" for other purposes.

Don, Vegas

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: vegasexcitement on November 03, 2010, 07:28:49 PM
Quote from: Kate on April 08, 2008, 01:51:39 PM

Check your mail.

I have one "real" email address for friends and family.  Then, there is the other one that I "use" for other purposes.

Don, Vegas
apparently, you CAN see your own email address in your profile, but others can't see it.  i think he had assumed that since he could see it, everyone could.