• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jafstar on November 20, 2016, 05:48:54 AM
No, there would not have been, and, you're a monstrous fucking douchebag liar.

Woo woo cult leader in lying shock scandal. How did that happen and he didn't address JFK.

MichaelHorn

February 3, 1953 (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_1)

162. At the time of Khrushev, a new president will be nominated in America, by the name of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, however, to be murdered in the year 1963, according to secret orders of different groups, and with the American security service, the CIA, having warning information.   

163. The day of his death will be November 22nd, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

164. A second political murder will follow this first one only barely five years later, because a new presidential candidate will likewise be killed by the same contracting entity.   

165. His death will follow on June 6th, 1968 in Los Angeles, and his name will be Robert Kennedy - a brother of the president, who will be murdered during the year of 1963.   

166. The ‘Holy See’ in Rome will also be involved through the worldwide religious and political intrigues.   
167. As with Stalin, the same poison, which very quickly dissipates from the body, will be used to murder Pope John the Twenty-third during the year 1963, who will occupy his office only for a very short number of years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 22, 2016, 07:34:19 PM
February 3, 1953 (http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Asket%27s_Explanations_-_Part_1)

162. At the time of Khrushev, a new president will be nominated in America, by the name of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, however, to be murdered in the year 1963, according to secret orders of different groups, and with the American security service, the CIA, having warning information.   

163. The day of his death will be November 22nd, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

164. A second political murder will follow this first one only barely five years later, because a new presidential candidate will likewise be killed by the same contracting entity.   

165. His death will follow on June 6th, 1968 in Los Angeles, and his name will be Robert Kennedy - a brother of the president, who will be murdered during the year of 1963.   

166. The ‘Holy See’ in Rome will also be involved through the worldwide religious and political intrigues.   
167. As with Stalin, the same poison, which very quickly dissipates from the body, will be used to murder Pope John the Twenty-third during the year 1963, who will occupy his office only for a very short number of years.

168. Billy boy, you and a few other perverts who prey on girls young enough to be your grand daughters, will form a cult under the pretense of talking to aliens from outerspace. However, at least one by the name of penis head or Micheal Horn to you, will refuse to admit he's a pervert. Neither will he see anything wrong in his last wife, aged twenty, taking a restraining order out on him.

MichaelHorn

How curious. Well, I'll pay you...$500 for proof that I was EVER married to a 20-year-old who took out a "restraining order". $500, should be easy.

Maybe though just being an envious, unaccomplished, insignificant total loser is reward enough for you.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 23, 2016, 11:28:09 AM
... Maybe though just being an envious, unaccomplished, insignificant total loser is reward enough for you.

Wait, Pud is Hilary Clinton?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 23, 2016, 11:38:25 AM
Wait, Pud is Hilary Clinton?

Damn you!! I'd have got away with it too, if it hadn't been for that pesky Oakland sleuth!

Yorkshire pud

How curious. Well, I'll pay you...$500 for proof that I was EVER married to a 20-year-old who took out a "restraining order". $500, should be easy.

Maybe though just being an envious, unaccomplished, insignificant total loser is reward enough for you.

But you're okay with skyping with a sixteen year old girl who you're not related to, because she wanted an 'interview'?  Because sixteen year old girls are naturally interested in elderly Swiss cult leaders...yeah, that'll be it. Pervert.

GravitySucks

How old was she?

MichaelHorn

Hey, it's the day before Thanksgiving and one of things that I'm grateful for is that if I want to see what the worst anyone can come up with is, this is the place.

So the poor dodo has now moved on to the 16-year-old girl Skype thing. To that I must admit...of course I was Skyping her - she was doing an interview with me! It turned out to be pretty good. Copies are available from me, on CD, for the nominal cost of duplication and shipping. $6.99

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 23, 2016, 01:57:42 PM
Hey, it's the day before Thanksgiving and one of things that I'm grateful for is that if I want to see what the worst anyone can come up with is, this is the place.

So the poor dodo has now moved on to the 16-year-old girl Skype thing. To that I must admit...of course I was Skyping her - she was doing an interview with me! It turned out to be pretty good. Copies are available from me, on CD, for the nominal cost of duplication and shipping. $6.99

Does it also include the love song you sent to her? You know; a perfectly natural thing for an old man to send to a teenager?

MichaelHorn

Yes, of course it does, since it's a song that I also submitted to...children's music publishers, as well as sending it to tons of friends, etc. - and of course it's her...mother Lisa that I corresponded with and sent the song to. Ah, details.

You can find it linked from www.theyfly.com but you won't like it because it's innocent, creative, hopeful, playful and actually about the love of Creation...as it says in the song.

Ya know, after almost 90 pages of futile, impotent, childish, angry, envious and downright stupid and failed attacks, you might consider just how much time (and life) you've wasted on the impossible task of foolishly trying to diminish, harm, insult, attack a nice little ol' guy like me who's simply immune to such things, and simply too busy being creative and happy.

But waste your precious, anonymous life as you will.

Hey, don't blame me. Everyone has a choice...even you.

MichaelHorn

Personally, I think James Files may be telling the truth.

MH is a Liar

Speaking of the worst anyone can come up with, are you going to ever address this?:

"Homosexual men are degenerates who blaspheme life and Creation."  1987
"Homosexual men are not degenerates who do not blaspheme life and Creation." 2011

"The dung heap stinks less than whores, male-whores and homosexuals." 1987
"The dung heap stinks less than whores, male-whores and criminals."  2011

Surely, you will stop saying Meier never backdates?

Jackstar

QuoteBantam: America's greatest president.
Rand: It's me, Rand. Open up.
Bantam: America's greatest president.
Rand: Damn it. "Who is Ronald Reagan?"
Bantam: A casual shoe for yachting.
Rand: What are you trying to figure out, B.D.? Who could I be? "What is a blucher?"
Bantam: They killed Jesus Christ.
Rand: "Who are the Jews?" Open up, sucko.

Quote from: MH is a Liar on November 23, 2016, 09:02:37 PM
Speaking of the worst anyone can come up with

You and I remember Budapest very differently.

MichaelHorn

Documenting Billy Meier’s Prophetic Information

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4194

A place to post and discuss newly corroborated events and discoveries

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 26, 2016, 09:00:02 PM
Documenting Billy Meier’s Prophetic Information

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4194

A place to post and discuss newly corroborated events and discoveries

just plow forward with more links to more bullshit.  don't answer any questions or address any challenges.  coward.

MH is a Liar

Quotejust plow forward with more links to more bullshit.  don't answer any questions or address any challenges.  coward.

Bingo.

Jackstar

Quote from: MV 2000® on November 27, 2016, 04:28:08 AM
just plow forward with more links to more bullshit.  don't answer any questions or address any challenges.  coward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4dCnYhbsgs&feature=youtu.be&t=549

MichaelHorn

Corroboration: Changes in the Speed of Light

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4199

Scientists now suggest speed of light not a constant, maybe variable

Dyna-X

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 27, 2016, 05:34:32 PM
Corroboration: Changes in the Speed of Light

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4199

Scientists now suggest speed of light not a constant, maybe variable

The speed of light was known to vary depending on what it was passing through in 1850 by Jean Foucault - 129 years before this "prophecy."
Refractive Index.

MichaelHorn

Somehow, I couldn't find the information from Foucalt - or anyone else - that Meier published in 1979:

Billy:   
Then just not. But is it right, now, if I have calculated that the Creation's expansion rate, for the initial period, was 44,069,497.5 kilometers per second, with a steadily constant half-life rate of almost exactly 6,347,755,102,040 years, from which the results arise that the expansion rate of the Creation at its universal beginning was 147 times the speed of today's speed of light constant, but this speed decreased with a half-life of 6,347,755,102,040 years and continues to decrease, so the starting point of today's light constant lay at a speed of 344,292.9 kilometers per second, but through the already elapsed portion of half-time, it has already dropped by 44,500.4 kilometers per second, whereby the present and current light constant of 299,792.5 kilometers per second arises, according to which an original light year, from the starting point of the current light constant, of around 1.390 X 10^15 km has amounted. This means, according to my calculations, that the constant of one second of the initial period of the expansion rate must have been 147 times faster than the constant of one second today, because at that time, around 46 trillion years ago, the speed of light was even 44,069,497.5 kilometers per second. From this, it also arose in my calculations that one second has, in each case, exactly that number of chronons that the light constant of one septillionth of a millimeter contains in itself because a chronon has a length of 105 septillionths of 140 mm and because exactly that number of chronons is able to pass a certain point, from the source to the fade-out of a beam of light, as the speed of light contains in itself - so in the present case, around 20.394 X 10^30 chronons per second. This was even easier to calculate since I knew that space and time are dependent on each other; therefore, both time holds space in itself as also space holds time. From these results, however, my acceptance has arisen that through the transformation and lowering of the speed of light by the half-life, also space and the chronons change themselves, according to which, then, normal space would have to change itself to hyperspace and the chronons would have to change themselves to tachyons, which continue to exist in hyperspace as the smallest units of time at their own, old speed, according to which the oldest tachyons would, therefore, have to have a speed of 44,069,497.5 kilometers per second in their own hyperspace. It also became clear to me that each dwindling away of a half-life creates its own hyperspace; thus, already seven different hyperspaces (7 half-lives = 7 X 6,347,755,102,040 = 44.434 X 10^12 years) would have to exist in our universe. Furthermore, it also became clear to me that time travels into the past or future can only be associated with this fact, because somehow, the traveling object must be manipulated in such a way that the flow of chronons is steered. So for example, if tachyons with a speed of light higher than ours and present in a hyperspace or normal space would be stored around a traveling object, then it would be hurled into the past, while a flow of chronons below our current speed of light must have a journey into the future as a consequence. This has become clear to me, but the HOW, that has remained a riddle to me. It is now also clear to me that the chronons can only stay and move in normal space, while the tachyons only move in a hyperspace. This, then, along with many other things that have become perceptible to me, about which I would still like to say nothing today, however, because I'm not yet sure of the results. Ah yes, what could still be said: According to my calculations, after the end of the next half-life, our light constant would have to be 172,146.45 kilometers per second. Now to these things, the big question: To what extent are my calculations and findings right?

Corona Kitty

Hey Michael,

I received an email from a gentlemen in Australia, apparently he's writing about our interview. I'll shoot you a link, when that gets posted up.

mahigitam

Billy Meier's “Epic of Gilgamesha”: Predicting the Future but Forgetting the Past
(Another instance of Meier failing to keep up with his own tall tales)

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/epic-of-gilgamesha-predicting-the-future-but-forgetting-the-past/