• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 19, 2017, 11:41:09 PM

Maybe spend 4 years in national service and that gives them the opportunity to become citizens.  There are ways to do this but it can't be a free ride.

Oh and they must have a clean past barring traffic tickets and the like.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 19, 2017, 05:08:54 PM
https://youtu.be/6Dso8BQkBLo

The Senate just passed the bill, 51 to 48.  YES!  ;D   But due to a "glitch" the House has to vote on it tomorrow.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

I thought it referred to Dreamers whose families are illegal. But you are talking about people who are legal? Hmm. So if your Irish mother came here to get settled with a job and home she wouldn't be able to send for her father, husband and kids to join her?

That's the trouble with snappy slogans, Chain Immigration, Drain the Swamp, maga. Kind of simple minded and obtuse sounding if you don't have the codebook

All of my great grandparents immigrated here from various countries and all did it legally. If someone’s Guatamalen grandmother comes here legally, sponsorship should be ok for some immediate (not extended) family and only within general immigration numbers for any given year. If she came here illegally she should be deported.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:35:09 PM

So what do you want to do with the law abiding, hard working, super achieving Dreamers and their kids. Here through no fault of their own?
In those rare cases have to pass background and credit check, pay back anything they got via public school, healthcare, scholarships (govt based,) SNAP, etc they got since age-of-majority and testify/report on at least against one other illegal they are aware of for each year past age-of-majority. Then a green-card with no voting privledges Federally (states and local can do as they wish there.) And, no chain migration from the illegal. Fruit of a poisonous tree.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

Not bad. A good starting point. You know they pay taxes just like you and me. Unlike Trump

Trump got audited every year. He paid every dime he was legally required to pay. Same as you and I.

Unlike illegals that steal someone else’s SSAN or work for cash.

And the government knows exactly where those same SSANs are being used. Did you know you cannot find out who else is using your number?

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

Not bad. A good starting point. You know they pay taxes just like you and me. Unlike Trump

I know that most of them do. I don't have a cold heart and I also think going through 4 years of service would for the most part prove you a loyal American.  Frankly, I think  American citizens should be required to do something like that too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 05:37:19 PM
Due to some procedural problems reconciling the bill between the Houses the House will have to vote on it again tomorrow, assuming it passes the Senate. Most observers reckon it will pass though the usual suspects, like Schumer, are talking against it. Schumer had some illegals arrested in his office. So much for the Democrats liking DREAMERs and illegals. Racist Schumer.  ;)
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/19/congress-tax-bill-votes-304908
https://patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/7-dreamers-arrested-schumer-curbelo-offices
Yeah, I'm just listening to that now.  Why am I not surprised. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:17:32 PM

What's so abominable? Living in Houston you probably chat with Dreamers and third generations all the time without even knowing it. Give me one abominable thing that makes you think thousands need to go to a country they may have never been to and may not even speak the language. Their only guilt is the sin of their parents risking everything to give their children a better life. Sounds like an American ideal

It was until this started happening. ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 19, 2017, 11:47:18 PM

The bill just passed.  51 to 48.  YES!  ;D

Maybe you can explain the tax reform to me since you are rejoicing. Maybe my review of it is wrong. Because it seems not too good to me.

So you are a big real estate mogul? Multi-millionaire? Big corporation owner? Don't need Medicare or Social Security? People who make $24,000 a year will get $60 more. A year. Which will not pay for even one doctor's visit without Obamacare

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:52:12 PM

323 million immigrants admitted over 300 years without their hosts permission

Somebody walked across the ice or rowed their outrigger here long before that to become the original trespasser. Their cultures waxed and waned overtime due to tribal fights over territory until they were decimated by uncontrollable immigration. Let’s learn from our mistakes and control the immigration. Why do we respect every other country’s right to enforce their border, yet refuse to enforce ours?

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

Somebody walked across the ice or rowed their outrigger here long before that to become the original trespasser. Their cultures waxed and waned overtime due to tribal fights over territory until they were decimated by uncontrollable immigration. Let’s learn from our mistakes and control the immigration. Why do we respect every other country’s right to enforce their border, yet refuse to enforce ours?

Good one. Uncontrollable immigration led to us. You win. Except we do have laws that were being enforced with the strictest vetting for immigrants of any western country. Remember your anti Muslim law still isn't in effect and we haven't been required to learn Spanish or follow Sharia law yet

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

Exactly.

Dr. MD MD

Does Hillary's revenge know no bounds?! I guess not, as now they're going after Jill Stein in an attempt to smear her with Russia stank. Here's the goal of this leg of the witchhunt. They're going to argue that wherever Stein effected Hillary's shot at a win it was collusion with the Russians. Therefore, Hillary should be prez.  ::)

I'm ready to go medieval on these people. I'm talking racks and thumbscrews, yo! I'd enjoy it too!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nU4_LRdOec

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 12:05:54 AM

Exactly.

I'm afraid to say this because it will bring out the trolls against you. But you and Gravity are the only ones I almost always disagree with but fully respect

And since I just posted something almost nice I will quit while you're ahead. Bon nuit mes amis  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 19, 2017, 11:57:31 PM

Maybe you can explain the tax reform to me since you are rejoicing. Maybe my review of it is wrong. Because it seems not too good to me.

So you are a big real estate mogul? Multi-millionaire? Big corporation owner? Don't need Medicare or Social Security? People who make $24,000 a year will get $60 more. A year. Which will not pay for even one doctor's visit without Obamacare

This one's for you. I know it's tough breaking up with the Obama administration. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Sz6g76cac

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 12:05:33 AM

Good one. Uncontrollable immigration led to us. You win. Except we do have laws that were being enforced with the strictest vetting for immigrants of any western country. Remember your anti Muslim law still isn't in effect and we haven't been required to learn Spanish or follow Sharia law

But I HAVE been required to pay the teachers for all of the languages that have to be accommodated in the public school system, the additional taxes for the social programs and watching neighborhood homes being tilurned into mini goat ranches/condominiums for extended families.

We have a broken system. Enforce the border and stop the inflow and THEN we can decide what to do with who is already here. Democrats are already posturing to include new minors caught at the border into the Dreamer category. Fuck that. Send them back if they are caught at the border.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 12:08:18 AM

I'm afraid to say this because it will bring out the trolls against you. But you and Gravity are the only ones I almost always disagree with but fully respect

And since I just posted something almost nice I will quit while you're ahead. Bon nuit mes amis  :-*

Just remember. He is married.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 12:13:25 AM

Just remember. He is married.
Maybe not for long with that offer. If Perry Mason taught me anything is there are these Mexican divorces that can be had in a quick trip.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 12:11:42 AM

This one's for you. I know it's tough breaking up with the Obama administration. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Sz6g76cac

lol. Very true. I don't like TrumpWorld. I want a refund

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 12:06:51 AM
Does Hillary's revenge know no bounds?! I guess not, as now they're going after Jill Stein in an attempt to smear her with Russia stank. Here's the goal of this leg of the witchhunt. They're going to argue that wherever Stein effected Hillary's shot at a win it was collusion with the Russians. Therefore, Hillary should be prez.  ::)

I'm ready to go medieval on these people. I'm talking racks and thumbscrews, yo! I'd enjoy it too!  >:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nU4_LRdOec

She was interviewed several times by RT. So far, it seems Trump is the only one that DIDN’T collude with the Russians.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 12:22:56 AM

Yes.

Me too!

Our similarities bring us to a common ground; our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 12:26:57 AM

Me too!

Our similarities bring us to a common ground; our differences allow us to be fascinated by each other.

https://youtu.be/9ZEURntrQOg

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 19, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

Trump got audited every year. He paid every dime he was legally required to pay. Same as you and I. ...

Prove it

(Sorry.  Couldn't let that one go by)

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

Prove it

(Sorry.  Couldn't let that one go by)

Well he is not in jail and their are no outstanding liens against him from the IRS.

I know what I paid. Guess I am not sure about you.

I get it. OK.

You show me yours and I will show you mine.

There. I said it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 12:41:54 AM

Well he is not in jail and their are no outstanding liens against him from the IRS.

I get it. OK.

There. I said it.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 12:41:54 AM

I get it. OK.

There. I said it.

Watch out ladies. This one is a playah