• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Course he will....Course he will...  ::)

Parting shot as you're packing your shit?  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

I only found out he was gay about 20 years ago. Joe Jackson.. He hid that well.

Bump into him in the bath house did ya?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

I only found out he was gay about 20 years ago. Joe Jackson.. He hid that well.
]

We assume all British men are gay or bisexual and then work back from there. It's just easier.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
]

We assume all British men are gay or bisexual and then work back from there. It's just easier.  :D

Dr. Mexican's favorite!

https://youtu.be/AvKhAHflqvM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 21, 2017, 10:11:38 AM
Bump into him in the bath house did ya?

Eventually...He's elusive.  8)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Eventually...He's elusive.  8)

See! Liberals are faggots! Get the monster truck and the baseball bats!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 21, 2017, 10:31:02 AM
See! Liberals are faggots! Get the monster truck and the baseball bats!

Hey honey, if you insist...But make sure you lube up before I put that baseball bat deep and firmly inside your priddy ass. Or maybe you're loose enough?  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

Hey honey, if you insist...But make sure you lube up before I put that baseball bat deep and firmly inside your priddy ass. Or maybe you're loose enough?  :o

Don't you think his performance is sometimes a little too stereotypical to be believable?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 10:46:11 AM

Don't you think his performance is sometimes a little too stereotypical to be believable?  :D

You tell me, he's your best friend.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

You tell me, he's your best friend.  :-\

No sir! 21st Century Man is his new best friend. Please direct all future questions to him.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Spy on December 21, 2017, 09:53:12 AM
1) Hillary got 3,000,000 more votes

That's really just your opinion.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 21, 2017, 04:25:19 AM

I thought Jackstar and Beelzebubbalah were weird but Jojo takes the cake.  What is it with all of the date threads like transgabdate and that shit?  Then it has the nerve to dislike James Fucking Bond.
I enjoy some of Jojo's post because they are so bizarre, especially those involved in her living/working situation. It is like some weird time-warp and she is living in some early 1900s boarding house with strangers and being forced to work in some kind of child labor factory the way she describes the odd communal meals, misuse of candles, bad bosses, smokers, and what-not. Very bizarre, I didn't know boarding houses and communal living facilities existed outside b&b's, frat/sorority houses, on campus, old people's homes, etc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2017, 11:24:58 AM
I enjoy some of Jojo's post because they are so bizarre, especially those involved in her living/working situation. It is like some weird time-warp and she is living in some early 1900s boarding house with strangers and being forced to work in some kind of child labor factory the way she describes the odd communal meals, misuse of candles, bad bosses, smokers, and what-not. Very bizarre, I didn't know boarding houses and communal living facilities existed outside b&b's, frat/sorority houses, on campus, old people's homes, etc.

Jojo is prime Bellgab! She marches to her own beat, doesn't give a shit what you think about it, is impervious to criticism and usually responds with an attempt at humor, bizarre though it may be. ;) [size=78%] [/size]

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 11:31:57 AM

Jojo is prime Bellgab! She marches to her own beat, doesn't give a shit what you think about it, is impervious to criticism and usually responds with an attempt at humor, bizarre though it may be. ;) [size=78%] [/size]

JoJo is a fucking KILLER TRANNY idiot! Go visit your "different drummer!" PLEASE! That dude will eat you with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti! You really are a simple son-of-ah-bitch!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on December 21, 2017, 11:36:16 AM
JoJo is a fucking KILLER TRANNY idiot! Go visit your "different drummer!" PLEASE! That dude will eat you with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti! You really are a simple son-of-ah-bitch!

And then there's this stupid faggot, who's just a horrible, delusional troll. ::)

TigerLily

The Illuminati thank you for your Christmas present to them.  By 2027 the top 1% wealthiest will reap 83% of the tax cut benefits

"The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gains
In its last year, the bill raises taxes on more than 53 percent of Americans." - Vox

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

And then there's this stupid faggot, who's just a horrible, delusional troll. ::)

Chop this CHOP into porterhouses JoJo! I won't rat you out!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 21, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

The Illuminati thank you for your Christmas present to them.  By 2027 the top 1% wealthiest will reap 83% of the tax cut benefits

The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gainsIn its last year, the bill raises taxes on more than 53 percent of Americans.
By [size=inherit][size=inherit]Dylan Matthews[/color][size=inherit][size=inherit]@dylanmatt[/color][/size][size=inherit][size=inherit]dylan@vox.com[/size][/color][/size] [/font][/size][size=inherit] [size=inherit]Dec 18, 2017, 4:01pm EST[/size][/size]

Say hi to the Rothschilds for us and wish them a happy whatever devil worshiping thing they do this time of year. :D

Swishypants

Quote from: TigerLily on December 21, 2017, 11:44:25 AM

The Republican tax bill got worse: now the top 1% gets 83% of the gainsIn its last year, the bill raises taxes on more than 53 percent of Americans.
By [size=inherit][size=inherit]Dylan Matthews[/color][size=inherit][size=inherit]@dylanmatt[/color][/size][size=inherit][size=inherit]dylan@vox.com[/size][/color][/size] [/font][/size][size=inherit] [size=inherit]Dec 18, 2017, 4:01pm EST[/size][/size]

Is that your actual face whore? You look like a God Damn Bassett Hound!

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 11:46:24 AM

Say hi to the Rothschilds for us and wish them a happy whatever devil worshiping thing they do this time of year. :D

I'm sure you are on their Christmas list after how generous your ilk have been to them

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 21, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

I'm sure you are on their Christmas list after how generous your ilk have been to them

I've pretty much had nothing but contempt and hatred toward them my whole life though i must confess buying a bunch of their wine when I saw it on sale. It was delicious. Truly some of the best wine I've had. I would serve it at a party celebrating their demise. It's that good!  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

I've pretty much had nothing but contempt and hatred toward them my whole life though i must confess buying a bunch of their wine when I saw it on sale. It was delicious. Truly some of the best wine I've had. I would serve it at a party celebrating their demise. ;)

Call the guards! Benny Hill wants your heads Rothschild's!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

LOL! You know that pudgy fuck looks exactly like him. When he takes a shit that music plays; out of nowhere!

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 21, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

Obama...singlepayer...Obama...singlepayer...

You post info listing the US at the same level as Cuba and you continue to confirm your stupidity. Bravo!

Yes we know, Michael Moore went there and said it was the best in the world. Just like Sean Penn telling us how great Venezuela was. Just like the left telling us how great Soviet Union was in the 80s, before Reagan forced their collapse.

Keep trying lemming.