• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

I caught Ritchie fucking a life-sized GUMBY doll his grandmother gave him in 4th Grade. "Hey Ritch, what the fuck are you doing!!!" I was just coming over after school to see what's up! He had dug a hole out of the foam between it's legs and was pounding away! He wasn't even embarrassed. Zipped up and "I practice on it! I'm going to be better than you by the time I get married!" "Want a Little Debbie fudge round?" "NO! GO wash your hands you disgusting fuck!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 04:08:46 PM
No, you get filled, not blown up.  I know, American English is a bit different.  It's like when I tell you that the 'blow' in Blow job is just a euphemism.  It's actually 'suck.'  Otherwise you would blow me up like a Macy's Thanksgiving day float.
You'll get the hang of it.

He once tried to blow up a police car but he burnt his lips on the tail pipe.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 20, 2017, 04:29:15 PM

I like to call PaulAtreides my sock.  My special sock.  Every now and then I even rinse him off.  No matter how much he pouts.

Still need a sock?  Can't find a woman? 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 04:30:19 PM
NEVER GO BAREFOOT in paladin's house!

Are you speaking of his single-wide, formaldehyde laced FEMA trailer?

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

Still need a sock?  Can't find a woman?

I'll stick up for paladin just this one time. Paladin is a Marine, and marines are stupid fuckers. They fuck women galore, but are so over-sexed, they jack off into a sock right afterward too.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 04:31:19 PM
The best thing about this new tax law is that the Obamacare mandate is history.

So when you need ER care, they'll stabalize you (as the law requires) but then just dump you at the curb. No one is going to pay for slackers who won't buy insurance. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 04:33:11 PM

Somebody needs to tell PA that Ma Bell has been broken up.

And it's come back together again quite nicely. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 05:11:10 PM
I'll stick up for paladin just this one time. Paladin is a Marine, and marines are stupid fuckers. They fuck women galore, but are so over-sexed, they jack off into a sock right afterward too.

I thought maybe he just cored out and humped that hat.  BTW, he looks like he's yelling at Gomer Pyle.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

I thought maybe he just cored out and humped that hat.  BTW, he looks like he's yelling at Gomer Pyle.

That is true. He is a faggot afterall.

albrecht

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

So when you need ER care, they'll stabalize you (as the law requires*) but then just dump you at the curb. No one is going to pay for slackers who won't buy insurance.
Next on the agenda? Repeal EMTALA. Kidding but I'm sure the Democrats with all their doom-and-gloom thinking will allege it. It is a weird psychological phenomena that many people would rather get less or remain static than get more if it also means that someone else gets more than them.

GravitySucks

So when you need ER care, they'll stabalize you (as the law requires) but then just dump you at the curb. No one is going to pay for slackers who won't buy insurance.

Thise of us that in the past were responsible and bought insurance have been paying for those that hadn’t for the last 8 years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 20, 2017, 05:25:42 PM
Next on the agenda? Repeal EMTALA. Kidding but I'm sure the Democrats with all their doom-and-gloom thinking will allege it. It is a weird psychological phenomena that many people would rather get less or remain static than get more if it also means that someone else gets more than them.

So when someone can't stop irrational thinking what would you call that?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

Thise of us that in the past were responsible and bought insurance have been paying for those that hadn’t for the last 8 years.

Anyone who bought insurance or paid a medical bill paid for the uninsured. That's why we need a single payer universal system. 

Why should I pay for freeloaders?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:33:30 PM

Anyone who bought insurance or paid a medical bill paid for the uninsured. That's why we need a single payer universal system.

A clean repeal of the ACA. Let the market return to what it was. I don’t trust the government to run a single payer system. They fuck up everything they touch. How are those customers of the student loan program enjoying a single payer system?

I know a doctor and wife who are shelling out over $40,000 a year for their own insurance.  That is simply wrong.  With that high a bill, I'd take a chance and pay for my health care out of pocket should the need arise. Fuck the price of insurance.  Why should they pay a penalty of they do not want to participate? 

That is the problem with government.  It takes away freedom and yes, it fucks up everything it gets involved in.  It should not be in the health care business at all.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

A clean repeal of the ACA. Let the market return to what it was. I don’t trust the government to run a single payer system. They fuck up everything they touch. How are those customers of the student loan program enjoying a single payer system?
Amen brother!!  Preach it!!!

PaulAtreides

Well, the "market"  excluded pre-existing conditions and could only make money by denying claims.  Also not allowed were true nationwide plans.  Greed based it was.  I don't hear people complaining about Medicare. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

So when someone can't stop irrational thinking what would you call that?

A bellgabber.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 20, 2017, 05:46:15 PM
I know a doctor and wife who are shelling out over $40,000 a year for their own insurance.  That is simply wrong.  With that high a bill, I'd take a chance and pay for my health care out of pocket should the need arise. Fuck the price of insurance.  Why should they pay a penalty of they do not want to participate? 

That is the problem with government.  It takes away freedom and yes, it fucks up everything it gets involved in.  It should not be in the health care business at all.

If you want to be self insured - that's fine with me.  But don't come crawling for public assistance when you can't pay $5000 for a simple broken arm.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:54:11 PM

Well, the "market"  excluded pre-existing conditions and could only make money by denying claims.  Also not allowed were true nationwide plans.  Greed based it was.  I don't hear people complaining about Medicare.

Medicare has been in financial straits for much of my life and there are other problems with it.  I'll let others elaborate. 

How about the VA ?  They sure do a swell job of taking care of our vets. ::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

On the surface single payer is a good idea just in terms of economics (that we should all pay a little to buy in bulk, so to speak). However, we've just seen some prime examples of corruption that reveal how government often becomes an end in itself. If the people in government were all boy scouts and girl guides in terms of morality it might work. The problem is that, given human nature, a single payer system might start out great but soon some of the smarter, craftier people are thinking and conspiring with others like themselves about how to bilk the system for their own gain because someone gave them the idea that it's every man for him/herself; and the thing that gave them that idea is the capitalist system itself. Do you see the vicious circle?

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

If you want to be self insured - that's fine with me.  But don't come crawling for public assistance when you can't pay $5000 for a simple broken arm.

Doctors usually have no choice in private practice but to self-insure.  However, it is getting to the point that even they can't afford it.  Over $40,000 for health insurance per year?  That is not reasonable. Go choke on a turnip.

However, you continue supporting failed policies.  It is what you do best.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

On the surface single payer is a good idea just in terms of economics (that we should all pay a little to buy in bulk, so to speak). However, we've just seen some prime examples of corruption that reveal how government often becomes an end in itself. If the people in government were all boy scouts and girl guides in terms of morality it might work. The problem is that, given human nature, a single payer system might start out great but soon some of the smarter, craftier people are thinking and conspiring with others like themselves about how to bilk the system for their own gain because someone gave them the idea that it's every man for him/herself; and the thing that gave them that idea is the capitalist system itself. Do you see the vicious circle?

Excellent analysis.  You're coming along well.  :D ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 05:54:11 PM

You must live in an area where a good percentage of doctors accept Medicare. Most rural areas are out of luck.

The government had restrictions on selling insurance across state lines. Another example of the government fucking up the market place.

The health plan I have now didn’t cover preexisting conditions for 3 years. There were options for insurance like major medical that were cost efficient. The government made it too easy to not buy insurance by letting people show up to the ER. And by not deporting illegal aliens that overtaxed the System

Charity hospitals and county hospitals could have dealt with the uninsured if you took illegals out of the equation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 06:00:50 PM

That might explain how drugs and treatment in America has cost up to ten times the same drugs and treatment administered in the rest of the Western world who have nationalised health care. The prognosis isn't any better in America either.. The reason? Because the patient comes last when its made a free market. The insurance companies charge what the rest of the cartel agree; They by regulation (lobbied by the insurance companies) don't encroach on other companies' territory so the patient (Remember them?) has Hobson's choice. Accept it or go without.

That's just the insurance companies. The pharmaceutical companies are in clover, and make American health providers (and patients in pharmacies) pay far more than the exact same drugs in Europe..This cosy arrangement is aided and abetted by politicians who are amply funded by the pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies, so no-one has an incentive to change the status quo. Why should they? The politicians in Congress and the Senate get their health care for free. The hospitals (and by extension, medics) submit huge bills to the insurance companies and patients because they have to pay for the over priced drugs and the rest.

Who tells you single payer doesn't work? Republican politicians and many Democratic ones. Why? Because they'll be out with the hat to get funding for their next campaigns if it came into play.

Below is a poster in a GPs surgery to discourage patients using the NHS flippantly. To convert to dollars, multiply by 1.3, and find out what you (Or the insurance) pays for any of the services listed. I found out the other day that an ambulance call out in Sac can be $4000...