• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Where are the Joose"" and the Venetian banking dynasties in this graphic?  ;)   I also why no conspiracy theories ever have Orientals or Asians etc in their matrices?  There are some powerful dynastic families there also.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
Where are the Joose"" and the Venetian banking dynasties in this graphic?  ;)   I also why no conspiracy theories ever have Orientals or Asians etc in their matrices?  There are some powerful dynastic families there also.

They must not remember Fritz Springmeier's Li Illuminati family? They're just one of the thirteen bloodlines that rule the world, is all.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 04, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
You don't remember Fritz Springmeier's Li Illuminati family? They're just one of the thirteen bloodlines that rule the world, is all.  ;)
Yeah. But it seems that most "theories" ignore Asia. Which, due to the Oriental secretiveness and baffling ability for inscrutability can be understood, I guess. But I think some rich material there that yes, Springmeier covered a bit. And, of course, that Fulford guy with his crazy stuff!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 08:03:32 PM
Yeah. But it seems that most "theories" ignore Asia. Which, due to the Oriental secretiveness and baffling ability for inscrutability can be understood, I guess. But I think some rich material there that yes, Springmeier covered a bit. And, of course, that Fulford guy with his crazy stuff!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Fulford bringing up some war between the Chinese faction and the Rockefeller-Rothschild cabal. Who knew that that craziness would one day sound more rational than the MSM?

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 04, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall Fulford bringing up some war between the Chinese faction and the Rockefeller-Rothschild cabal. Who knew that that craziness would one day sound more rational than the MSM?
Indeed. I forget the details but also various secret "dragon" societies feuding? The thing is....not covered much in modern times but old papers will mention, Tongs and Oriental gangs were/are a real thing and were/are influential during certain periods of history and even in the American West also. (Apparently repatriation of Oriental bodies was a big economic driver. Superstition demanded that you are buried 'back home.') But also the associated smuggling, sex trafficking, racketeering, etc.

I've heard some posit a similar thing happened with regard to Putin, Trump, etc. Basically guys/movements supported by RR cabal go 'rogue' once they realize that they can do so. Some get iced, others survive, or some balance is maintained via mutually beneficial payoffs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 08:22:38 PM
Indeed. I forget the details but also various secret "dragon" societies feuding? The thing is....not covered much in modern times but old papers will mention, Tongs and Oriental gangs were/are a real thing and were/are influential during certain periods of history and even in the American West also. (Apparently repatriation of Oriental bodies was a big economic driver. Superstition demanded that you are buried 'back home.') But also the associated smuggling, sex trafficking, racketeering, etc.

I've heard some posit a similar thing happened with regard to Putin, Trump, etc. Basically guys/movements supported by RR cabal go 'rogue' once they realize that they can do so. Some get iced, others survive, or some balance is maintained via mutually beneficial payoffs.

Jackstar

old papers will mention, Tongs and Oriental gangs were/are a real thing and were/are influential during certain periods of history

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 04, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
Who knew that that craziness would one day sound more rational than the MSM?

My vision is augmented.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

My vision is augmented.
It is hard on my laptop but where are the Joose and the Venetian banking hierarchy on that photo? Asking for me, not a friend.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on December 04, 2018, 09:00:47 PM
where are the Joose and the Venetian banking hierarchy on that photo?

I never asked for this.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

Arguably, the tongs were fraternal organizations much like others. Haha. That simply were places for Orientals to meet-up (hence the name) and help protect each other, etc. repatriate bones to the old country, Sort of like other benign ones....  ;D   

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2018, 09:05:52 PM
I never asked for this.
Sorry. Just thought there might be some missing pieces on the chessboard.

Indeed. I forget the details but also various secret "dragon" societies feuding?

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 04, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

The big lie. Got us unaware thinking cheap kung-fu movies etc. A feint. Misdirection. Yellow-hordes are REAL. Middle-Kingdom machinations are serious.

Kidnostad3

BLUE SKIES AHEAD

The Florida Legislature is about to approve the use of medical marijuana for treatment of Alzheimer's.  FLORIDA ROCKS!

albrecht

Since when can't people have fun and celebrate the holidays?  Officers attempt community outreach and are criticized! 

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/controversial-tree-display-2-mpls-officers-relieved-of-duty/89-619049738

Nucky Nolan

We have the Chinese Tongs and Triads. We have the Japanese Yakuza. We have varied Asian street gangs. We have politicians, the ones who scare me the most.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Jackstar on December 04, 2018, 08:53:51 PM

My vision is augmented.

You can see clearly now. Lester Holt looks like David Icke when I wear my "They Live" glasses.