• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

stunning stupidity - "George Noory Caught Lying"

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 06, 2009, 11:06:12 AM

I feel embarrassed for this guy.  Listen to this.  "George Noory Caught Lying"

George Noory Caught Lying

EvB

Oh yeah - we've heard this one before - but that doesn't mean we can't get a sick kind of joy form hearing it again! 

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeezee - what a dolt!

Quote from: EvB on June 06, 2009, 11:22:52 AM
Oh yeah - we've heard this one before - but that doesn't mean we can't get a sick kind of joy form hearing it again! 

are there any other recordings out there that are similar to this one?  seem hard to find.

Couldn't he have been a little more vague? Good lord. What a doofus.

slipstream

Quote from: EvB on June 06, 2009, 11:22:52 AM

Yeah, so funny deserves another post.

Lunger

I dont' listen to Open Lines with Geroge - Its just to painful for me - So I miss these gems.

/I need to get a life.

san miguel

"Some people are transmitters, other people are receivers..."

I bet when they get together, George is the "transmitter" and Richard C. Hoagland is the "receiver."  ;)

EvB

QuoteI bet when they get together, George is the "transmitter" and Richard C. Hoagland is the "receiver."

Are you sure you aren't giving George too much credit here?  ;D

Loui Zoot

Heh, George isn't even smart enough to use the delay, to cut out what she said, and then make a lame excuse about the line being cut.

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 06, 2009, 10:24:40 PM
Heh, George isn't even smart enough to use the delay, to cut out what she said, and then make a lame excuse about the line being cut.

That's what I was wondering. I know they have a delay. Probably he just wasn't thinking (as usual). 

moop

I hadn't heard that one before! Classic idiot Noory.

Frys Girl

Quote from: san miguel on June 06, 2009, 08:19:11 PM
"Some people are transmitters, other people are receivers..."

I bet when they get together, George is the "transmitter" and Richard C. Hoagland is the "receiver."  ;)
What about Tommy?!?!?!? All those lunches and breakfasts?

xpmark12

Would it do any good to demand that Richard C. Hoaxland and Snoory take an I.Q.test?

EvB

Quote from: xpmark12 on June 11, 2009, 12:12:11 PM
Would it do any good to demand that Richard C. Hoaxland and Snoory take an I.Q.test?

Nah -- even if they'd do it - my guess is that sNoory's IQ is actually fine (which is not the same as being smart) and Hoaxland's may be on the high side.

This BS isn't about IQ. 

Loui Zoot

RCH would just get a bogus test from a company that sounds like a real institute. Just like he did with his science award. There is a lot of info about him, doing things that are not very honorable. His peabody that he never actually got, he was a guest on a show, that got the award, and he wasn't the biggest name there. Files as a not for profit, but there is evidence he didn't use money in the manner it was awarded. That's just the short list. Maybe I'll research it again one of these days and compile a list.

I have no respect for that guy.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Loui Zoot on June 12, 2009, 03:54:05 PM
RCH would just get a bogus test from a company that sounds like a real institute. Just like he did with his science award. There is a lot of info about him, doing things that are not very honorable. His peabody that he never actually got, he was a guest on a show, that got the award, and he wasn't the biggest name there. Files as a not for profit, but there is evidence he didn't use money in the manner it was awarded. That's just the short list. Maybe I'll research it again one of these days and compile a list.

I have no respect for that guy.
Gee, it's shocking considering how much he loves George Noory. Suckery loves company.

MABUSE

as the old joke goes...
"because his lips are moving."
or
a la Dorothy Parker
"Every word that man speaks is a lie, including 'and', 'the' and 'of'."

**M**