• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

We're not the only ones subjected to fake news. Ireland is having problems too. False pedophilia charges have led to a motion of no confidence.

“What has emerged in recent days in relation to the treatment of Maurice McCabe and other whistleblowers is disgusting. It points to a dirty smear campaign orchestrated by the highest echelons of the Gardaí, facilitated by a section of the media. This represents a fundamental attack on people’s rights by an arm of the state.”

https://www.thejournal.ie/maurice-mccabe-main-players-3236906-Feb2017/

No confidence:  https://www.thejournal.ie/no-confidence-3236853-Feb2017/

Jackstar

Obvious sheep-dip is obvious.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2017, 06:16:38 PM
Nails it.  :)

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 16, 2017, 06:16:23 PM
It's interesting how all the Agency ringleader operatives ended up looking like the exact same wizened old fag hag gas bags.

This new model does make me actually hurl, though--still superior to Spin Doctors.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 16, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

This new model does make me actually hurl, though--still superior to Spin Doctors.

What about my thumbs up to his vid bothers you so much? Did you disagree with it? Feel free to actually be explicit in your explanation.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2017, 06:21:59 PM
What about my thumbs up to his vid bothers you so much?

In matters of taste, there can be no dispute.

Did you disagree with it?

How would one disagree with a thumbs up?

Feel free to actually be explicit in your explanation.  :D

I in fact do. Feel free to pay for one.

Dr. MD MD

Jackstar

Faggot jingoist propaganda has reached a fresh nadir.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 21, 2017, 02:58:08 PM
Emergency? To whom? Alex Jones presumably because he can't sell any woo woo.  ;D

Some of us prefer free speech to gate keeping censors. Now run along and next time make sure you get the queen's explicit written permission before posting your her opinion again. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2017, 03:02:00 PM
Some of us prefer free speech to gate keeping censors. Now run along and next time make sure you get the queen's explicit written permission before posting your her opinion again. ;)

LOL...Trump doesn't want free speech; he only wants to see and hear stuff he agrees with. Duffass. If he's been misrepresented its his own doing; he should learn to fact check before opening his mouth and sending out his pets to lie for him..Bowling Green massacre anyone?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 21, 2017, 03:07:02 PM
LOL...Trump doesn't want free speech; he only wants to see and hear stuff he agrees with. Duffass. If he's been misrepresented its his own doing; he should learn to fact check before opening his mouth and sending out his pets to lie for him..Bowling Green massacre anyone?

Yeah...that's getting pretty old now. Anyway, resume looking ridiculous with your alarmist bullshit.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2017, 03:08:52 PM
Yeah...that's getting pretty old now. Anyway, resume looking ridiculous with your alarmist bullshit.  ;D

Old? Oh give him some credit; he lies on a daily basis. He has no idea what truth is, if he ever says anything truthful its accidental.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 21, 2017, 03:15:28 PM
Old? Oh give him some credit; he lies on a daily basis. He has no idea what truth is, if he ever says anything truthful its accidental.

You know that I meant you, faggot.  ;)

starrmtn001

CNN IS DONE! JAMES O’KEEFE HAS SECRET FOOTAGE THAT WILL TAKE CNN DOWN!  2.22.17.

https://youtu.be/GsPawjyl4wE

starrmtn001

BREAKING!!! EXCLUSIVE!!! CNN Insider Leaks to VL!! THERE'S A WAR AGAINST TRUMP & MORE.  2.22.17.

https://youtu.be/p8FhcGe518E

GravitySucks

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 23, 2017, 01:18:55 AM
CNN IS DONE! JAMES O’KEEFE HAS SECRET FOOTAGE THAT WILL TAKE CNN DOWN!  2.22.17.

https://youtu.be/xf-0_dFnl-Y

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 23, 2017, 01:18:55 AM

Why? Trump was recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women, and videoed mocking a disabled journalist, but it didn't stop you liking him.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 23, 2017, 11:03:47 AM
Why? Trump was recorded bragging about sexually assaulting women, and videoed mocking a disabled journalist, but it didn't stop you liking him.
He never bragged about sexually assaulting women, nor did he mock a disabled journalist.

Say, do you work for BBC?  It's CNN's British cohort in the UK.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 23, 2017, 12:49:15 PM
He never bragged about sexually assaulting women, nor did he mock a disabled journalist.

Say, do you work for BBC?  It's CNN's British cohort in the UK.

Yes he did, and yes he did.

Oh jeeeze. You've taken far too much notice of MD (not a real doctor)  and Kunt of kunts. You haven't accused me of being paid by Clinton....yet. The BBC and CNN have nothing to connect them, other than they're both TV production companies (although the BBC has radio too).

starrmtn001

$10,000.00 offer at the end of the video.
#CNNLeaks: Project Veritas Releases Over 100 Hours of Audio From Inside CNN.  2.23.17.

https://youtu.be/xf-0_dFnl-Y

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on February 23, 2017, 01:06:12 PM
Yes he did, and yes he did.

Oh, jeeeze. You've taken far too much notice of MD (not a real doctor)  and Kunt of kunts. You haven't accused me of being paid by Clinton....yet. The BBC and CNN have nothing to connect them, other than they're both TV production companies (although the BBC has radio too).

No, YP, I do my own research and make my own decisions!  I simply skip past KoK's posts.  If I agree with Doc on some posts, fine.  If not, that's fine too.   Oh, and, I was just teasing you about the CNN, BBC thingy.

Ya know, YP, you used to post in a playful and, somewhat, delightful manner.  Now, you're just pure anal retention.  This makes me sad cause you're really a cool dude. :'(