• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Metron2267

Aw Brig, that machine is so old school... ;)

I have something new that came FedEx to the laboratory recently:

We simply need to peak the grid and plate so that the Whiter Crow receives the healing rays! ::)

Roswells, Art

Is it too late to pray for WhiteCrow or has he bit the dust? Either way he's going to have to wait. I'm still praying for all the people from the second to last disaster. I'm really behind. I may have to quit my job to do all this praying. I really think it's helping though. I prayed someones decapitated arm back once. It was the wrong arm so he's pretty messed up looking but now he can reach for stuff behind him easily.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Is it too late to pray for WhiteCrow or has he bit the dust? Either way he's going to have to wait. I'm still praying for all the people from the second to last disaster. I'm really behind. I may have to quit my job to do all this praying. I really think it's helping though. I prayed someones decapitated arm back once. It was the wrong arm so he's pretty messed up looking but now he can reach for stuff behind him easily.

This is such inspiring news.  Is there any way I could put you in contact with WhiteCrow's medical team?  The skin grafts apparently aren't "taking."

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on December 17, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
This is such inspiring news.  Is there any way I could put you in contact with WhiteCrow's medical team?  The skin grafts apparently aren't "taking."

Sure. I've prayed for that before. This time though I have to remember it's skin 'grafts' not skin 'graphs'. Yeah, the guy wasn't very happy.

i don't think he's gonna make it. sad.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

We simply need to peak the grid and plate so that the Whiter Crow receives the healing rays! ::)

Alright.  I'll start saving up for one after Christmas.

i just farted and it blew out WCs' prayer candle. oops.

Roswells, Art

It's too late to switch out 'decapitated' arm for something that doesn't mean head removal. Sorry, Jackstar, just calm down.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

MST3k did a hilarious riffing of that movie. One of my favorites.

Also, you should be thrown into a wood chipper for posting animal abuse pics and gifs (not to mention taking time to peruse them and pick out the perfect one).

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Sure it wasn't a she?

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
MST3k did a hilarious riffing of that movie. One of my favorites.

Also, you should be thrown into a wood chipper for posting animal abuse pics and gifs (not to mention taking time to peruse them and pick out the perfect one).

Object lesson for Cat-no-smile.

That one needs to climb off Heather's back.  >:(

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
Object lesson for Cat-no-smile.

That one needs to climb off Heather's back.  >:(

whatever you say boss.

WildCard

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 02:58:30 PM
^this

Somebody should report him.
I would but - "no snitches."

Lee, why do you hate cats?

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 17, 2018, 02:48:03 PM
i just farted and it blew out WCs' prayer candle. oops.
Good thing you weren't too close to the flame.  Nothing worse than a singed Groyper.

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 17, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
^this

Somebody should report him.
I would but - "no snitches."

Lee, why do you hate cats?

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
Good thing you weren't too close to the flame.  Nothing worse than a singed Groyper.

a burnt ass sounds painful.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 17, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
Alright.  I'll start saving up for one after Christmas.

Exeter will be so pleased!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 17, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

They aren't plushies. They are a lot like people. What would you do if someone you didn't know or trust picked you up in their arms? I'm guessing you would have the same reaction. Even a teacup poodle is descended from a wolf. It sucks we have domesticated these animals to be dependent on us and then we abuse them.

Also, that girl that internetted the pic of her bloody eye should go to the goddamn doctor instead of trying to get sympathy on the internet for being stupid with an animal.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
I sacrificed a goat over the weekend.  Cabrito's pretty good.

I love how the Ellgabbers are such animal lovers until it comes to sinking their teeth into a turkey over the holidays.

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
They aren't plushies. They are a lot like people. What would you do if someone you didn't know or trust picked you up in their arms? I'm guessing you would have the same reaction. Even a teacup poodle is descended from a wolf. It sucks we have domesticated these animals to be dependent on us and then we abuse them.

Also, that girl that internetted the pic of her bloody eye should go to the goddamn doctor instead of trying to get sympathy on the internet for being stupid with an animal.
Most girl pics are taken by men for men.

WildCard

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
I love how the Ellgabbers are such animal lovers until it comes to sinking their teeth into a turkey over the holidays.

Fuck turkeys! They deserve to die.

Pigs, on the other hand, are as adorable as they are delicious.
Lab grown meat when?

Catsmile

Quote from: 14 on December 17, 2018, 04:24:48 PM
Most girl pics are taken by men for men.

#NonsenseNonSequiturIsNonsense
Even If that statement is true, so what?

You've not heard of Facebook, Instagram, et al. I take it. Plenty of women/men attention whores snapping selfies for "men" to view. The 1950s pin-up girl culture ain't the same, Luddite.

#<Candle&Prayers.GIF>

imagine pretending to believe women aren't yuge attention whores. amazing!