• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on October 22, 2018, 02:06:21 PM
Thanks for that image, Mr. Rogers.  Was that with or without sweater?  Sorry to hear Sheila passed.

Without the sweater.  I wore an oxford with a bow-tie.  Can't have milk staining the sweaters Mom made me.  Plus I'm not sure how long cows live.  It was a long time ago.  Now that I think of it, Sheila probably would've been delicious.  Medium-rare of course.   :D

Jackstar

They're just extracting embedded agents without causing panic. It's textbook.

Gd5150

Check out the fat white NPC slob guarding the public meeting at UC Bezerkly. Gotta love demokkkrat fascism.

https://youtu.be/rkvjrPXKwos

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
They're just extracting embedded agents without causing panic. It's textbook.

Just like your textbook treasonous votes for Obummer.

>:(

Jackstar

https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/pecan-resist-ice-cream

QuotePecan Resist
Chocolate Ice Cream with White Unflavored & Dark Colored Fudge Chunks, Pecans, Walnuts & Fudge-Covered Almonds

Alongside all those nutty chunks, this pint packs a powerful message under its lid: together, we can build a more just and equitable tomorrow. We can peacefully resist the Trump administration’s regressive and discriminatory policies and build a future that values inclusivity, equality, and justice for people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, refugees, and immigrants. Pecan Resist supports four organizations that are working on the front lines of the peaceful resistance, building a world that supports their values.

Quite naturally--it's full of nuts.

note: emphasis on the importance of grammatical structure is added.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 04:08:13 PM
https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/pecan-resist-ice-cream

Quite naturally--it's full of nuts.

note: emphasis on the importance of grammatical structure is added.

Shit tier ethnic commie art: check!
Liberal Buzzwords: check!
Boomer Era Hippie Buzzwords: check!
Corporate Jewish machine stoking racial tension: check!
Corporate Jewish machine undermining sovereignty: check!

Projection: Absolute!

Metron2267

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/montana-libertarian-candidate-drops-from-race-supports-matt-rosendale-over-liar-jon-tester/
Montana Libertarian Candidate Drops from Race â€" Supports Matt Rosendale Over Liar Jon Tester

Democrat Jon Tester is a liar.

Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) was Democrat point person behind the smears and destruction of Trump VA pick Admiral Ronny Jackson in April.

Tester accused Admiral Jackson of being repeatedly drunk while on duty “where his main job was to take care of the most powerful man in the world.”

Tester also told CNN that Jackson was known as “the candy man” inside the White House and that during official overseas trips he would hand out drugs to passengers to “put them to sleep and then give them the drugs to wake them back up again.”

Admiral Ronny Jackson was the physician for George W. Bush, Barack Obama and then Donald Trump for one year.
Jackson received excellent reviews by the Bush and Obama administrations.

Tester’s accusations were complete garbage but Jackson was forced to resign from his promotion because the damage by Jon Tester and the Democrat media was too extensive.

That’s what Democrats like Jon Tester do. They lie and destroy good men.

On Wednesday Republican Matt Rosendale got some good news.

Libertarian candidate Rick Breckenridge dropped from the race and threw his support behind Rosendale.

whoozit

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 30, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Shit tier ethnic commie art: check!
Liberal Buzzwords: check!
Boomer Era Hippie Buzzwords: check!
Corporate Jewish machine stoking racial tension: check!
Corporate Jewish machine undermining sovereignty: check!

Projection: Absolute!
What is preventing the self-immolation?

Quote from: whoozit on November 04, 2018, 04:09:19 PM
What is preventing the self-immolation?

(((They're))) not white, they pretend to be 'white' to install enough self hatred in white people to allow them to immolate western civilization.

Asuka Langley

I joined /operation melt/ and take it out of the freezer and set the shit on a shelf to go bad and stink in another department

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 04, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
I joined /operation melt/ and take it out of the freezer and set the shit on a shelf to go bad and stink in another department

Melts at room temperature. Stinks at room temperature. Leaves a sticky brown stain on the ground. Should’ve called San Francisco snowflake.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 04, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

Yes! This movie is turning out just like Fight Club. Next let’s do operation Kill Two Birds With One Stone, only let’s not fuck it up like they did.  :D

Nucky Nolan

You say Ben & Jerry, but I say Marx & Lenin. Their ice cream gives me a headache like Leon Trotsky.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
You say Ben & Jerry, but I say Marx & Lenin. Their ice cream gives me a headache like Leon Trotsky.

I would’ve gone the diarrhea route on that one and said it gives me the Trotskies.  ;)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 26, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
Check out the fat white NPC slob guarding the public meeting at UC Bezerkly. Gotta love demokkkrat fascism.

https://youtu.be/rkvjrPXKwos

The poor NPC will gain yet more weight from Resistance ice cream (not fat-shaming, by the way). Shame on the pinko capitalists for contributing to our growing obesity epidemic, especially among Berkeley commies.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2018, 06:20:49 PM
I would’ve gone the diarrhea route on that one and said it gives me the Trotskies.  ;)

I like that!  ;D "Hey, that cute Marxist girl is hot to Trotsky" fails miserably because there's no such thing as a cute Marxist girl.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 04, 2018, 06:26:06 PM
I like that!  ;D "Hey, that cute Marxist girl is hot to Trotsky" fails miserably because there's no such thing as a cute Marxist girl.

This thread reminds me of Bateman. Where you at Bateman? Come back to us. I know you're lurking.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 04, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
This thread reminds me of Bateman. Where you at Bateman? Come back to us. I know you're lurking.

I hope that he brings Sardondi with him when he comes back to Bell Gab. I miss that guy.

Lilith

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 04, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

I saw him logged in here the other day, but I don't think he posted yet.

Metron2267

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1037696/Merkel-quits-cdu-germany-news-angela-merkel-latest

Merkel QUITS: 'I am RESPONSIBLE' German Chancellor admits PRESSURE as EU awaits successor

ANGELA Merkel said she takes "full responsibility” for the downfall of her coalition government as she announced she is stepping down as CDU party leader and German chancellor, signalling the end of her 13 career at the helm of Germany.