• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Darth Vader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymOIVaJdZns
George does other food haul video. why does this fuckturd shows us what food that he buys with the tax payers gives him?

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on January 21, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Meanwhile, at Gentlemen's Quarterly (GQ) magazine... ;D

I'm happy to see the Falkie Thread made the cover.

Quote from: brig on January 22, 2018, 10:06:35 PM
I'm happy to see the Falkie Thread made the cover.
Brig,
IF it is discovered that George made the cover (and really really big spread in the centerfold...that would be enlarged to 4 times the regular size...folding out like a map...good luck getting that folded back...) of PlayGirl magazine, do you think the ladies of Bellgab would rush down to the magazine stand to purchase copies ?

and what are the chances George would purchase a bundle, autograph and try to sell on eBay ?

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 22, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
Brig,
IF it is discovered that George made the cover (and really really big spread in the centerfold...that would be enlarged to 4 times the regular size...folding out like a map...good luck getting that folded back...) of PlayGirl magazine, do you think the ladies of Bellgab would rush down to the magazine stand to purchase copies ?

and what are the chances George would purchase a bundle, autograph and try to sell on eBay ?

No

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
He still thinks they are going to allow him to film inside Aliencon.  For that matter he still thinks he's going

I thought .. Im not pickle Rick..was going to video George at Aliencon doing interviews with the talent?
Like George did with George Noory a few years back that lead to new glasses and George's segments on C2C. This could be the big break that George has worked so hard for. 3,000 youtube videos is an impressive accomplishment by anyone's standards.

Consider the prescience of MV to recognize George's abilities and talent to becoming a youtube superstar so many years ago... And this spring Curtis is going to Aliencon to video George. It's like MV is the Brian Epstein and Curtis is the George Martin of the 21st century.

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 22, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
I thought .. Im not pickle Rick..was going to video George at Aliencon doing interviews with the talent?
Like George did with George Noory a few years back that lead to new glasses and George's segments on C2C. This could be the big break that George has worked so hard for. 3,000 youtube videos is an impressive accomplishment by anyone's standards.

Consider the prescience of MV to recognize George's abilities and talent to becoming a youtube superstar so many years ago... And this spring Curtis is going to Aliencon to video George. It's like MV is the Brian Epstein and Curtis is the George Martin of the 21st century.
you know that I enjoy your posts, crow.  However, somebody really needs to let you know that you can only stretch bullsh!t so thin before the underlying structure becomes weak and it implodes... The last assertion is getting precariously close, and I really don't want to be theOne left wielding the hose. ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Darth Vader on January 22, 2018, 10:02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF7R-gl_SCw
other mail call video from george senda.

Thanks Darth, I never realized all the interesting mail Mrs. Crow has been throwing in the garbage every day. I just dug some out of the garbage, brushed off the coffee grounds and found out we can get a free replacement window on our house for every two ordered. Also I can join a local fitness center and extend my life and maybe prevent a heart attack for less than I pay for a pack of cigarettes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on January 22, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
you know that I enjoy your posts, crow.  However, somebody really needs to let you know that you can only stretch bullsh!t so thin before the underlying structure becomes weak and it implodes... The last assertion is getting precariously close, and I really don't want to be theOne left wielding the hose. ;)

yucky picture deleted

I'm reporting the facts..

1. Check the voting pole at the top of this thread.
Over 2 to 1 votes to have MV ban this thread to the cornfield.

2. George has produced and starred in nearly 3,000 youtube videos and this Thread on a Bellgab created by our much beloved founder MV is almost 3,000 pages long.

Conclusion: both George and MV have their pulse on what's popular, regardless of what you or others think. As George Noory said in his interview with George Senda,  "MV is a genius" and George Senda must be too. The numbers prove it and It's common sense too. As Heather sez "it su'rr'e is"

Praise MV and Save George

https://youtu.be/mquztJnJP3w

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 23, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
blah, blah, blah.... yucky picture deleted.  :(
Somebody spent a lot of time staging that picture- and you delete it?  >:(

I get that I may have spent a little too much time looking at it.  But, if real, the person who had the... "incident" was hovering over the toilet (no smears.)  There are no voids where the legs would have stopped the splatter, or the feet would have been.  there are no footprints walking away.

There appears to be two places where the splatter originated.  Both of them are aiming as much away from the wall as towards it.  Though the build-up is a little light on the right side of the picture, I cannot see any footprints from where the person hooked in the hose (though my monitor is not large / sharp enough to confirm this.)  It makes me believe that the hose was there before the scene was staged.

Unless this was some strange sex club where enemas take place while suspended in a harness over a toilet, I am going to say that the picture was staged.  What gives you the right to censor art?

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on January 22, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

I recognize that bathroom, it's the same one I was in at a Burger King in Martinez a few years ago. I complained to the manager who gave me a coupon good for 2 free whoppers. When I got home the burgers still smelled kinda funny so I fed them to my dogs.

Norm

2. George has produced and starred in nearly 3,000 youtube videos and this Thread on a Bellgab created by our much beloved founder MV is almost 3,000 pages long.

Conclusion: both George and MV have their pulse on what's popular, regardless of what you or others think. As George Noory said in his interview with George Senda,  "MV is a genius" and George Senda must be too. The numbers prove it and It's common sense too. As Heather sez "it su'rr'e is"

https://youtu.be/LAg7kLQmnCY

Praise cheesus and pass the MV

Norm

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

I get that I may have spent a little too much time looking at it.  But, if real, the person who had the... "incident" was hovering over the toilet (no smears.)  There are no voids where the legs would have stopped the splatter, or the feet would have been.  there are no footprints walking away.

There appears to be two places where the splatter originated.  Both of them are aiming as much away from the wall as towards it.  Though the build-up is a little light on the right side of the picture, I cannot see any footprints from where the person hooked in the hose (though my monitor is not large / sharp enough to confirm this.)  It makes me believe that the hose was there before the scene was staged.

Unless this was some strange sex club where enemas take place while suspended in a harness over a toilet, I am going to say that the picture was staged.  What gives you the right to censor art?

It's beyootiful man, really. But hey, are not we all full of feces anyway? I'm proud of my human fertilizer abilities...North Korea saves theirs too.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: WOTR on January 23, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

Adherence to Bellgab rule 2..

2) Do not post visual imagery that can't be safely viewed from a work cubicle.  This also gets accounts banned.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 21, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
He still thinks they are going to allow him to film inside Aliencon.  For that matter he still thinks he's going

Amtrak train fare  from the bay area to Anaheim runs about $60. Gold pass to Aliencon is sold out however Silver pass is still available for now anyway at $464 but George better hurry before it's sold out too.

Bummer...Gold Pass to meet Giorgio GONE! George is gonna be pissed.

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 23, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

2) Do not post visual imagery that can't be safely viewed from a work cubicle.  This also gets accounts banned.
A visual representation of this thread is hardly something that "cannot be viewed while at work."  Put it as your screen saver and you will quickly be surrounded by coworkers asking questions and discussing this thread.  It will allow you an opportunity to educate your fellow man about George Senda while promoting his channel and grifting for donations to help send him to the next con(vention.)   It is an excellent way to network, make friends, and get noticed for your social abilities at promotion time.

Norm

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 23, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

I employ 126 individuals working at my little company which contracts with the DEA and other overseas contractors. We have no rules as to what employees wish to display in their individual cubicles as long as it's not illegal, immoral or consider confidential.

Now, mind if I smoke?

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/mquztJnJP3w

Keep trollin

Fyodor Gutman

The mail videos are Gitmo torture chamber material.

Even more insipid than the hauls, if at all possible.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dateline on January 21, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Just as long as he does not use the middle one.  They always say the first crust is the deepest.  That is the one that reaches those deepest hidden portions of the anus.

It's a miracle he doesn't constantly have pink eye.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on January 22, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
what is next ?
a cover shot and really really big spread in the centerfold of...
PlayGirl magazine ?

perhaps spread out on a bear feral kitty fur rug ?

Something that would go like this...? ;D

Meanwhile, at Playgirl magazine...

I wonder what other 'certain assets' Falkie has his eye on, in case of death?

whoozit

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 23, 2018, 09:40:38 PM
I wonder what other 'certain assets' Falkie has his eye on, in case of death?
The residuals of said “assets” are encrusted on his fingernails, therefore on his eyes.

Norm

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 23, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
The mail videos are Gitmo torture chamber material.

Even more insipid than the hauls, if at all possible.

I have cancelled my George Senda YouTube viewing card club membership effective January 27, 2018.

My reason is total loss of interest. Videos of zoo monkeys throwing shit at passing visitors are much more interesting and make me giggle.

ONeill

Why isn't the fat cunt informing the world that his close friend Ursula Le Guin passed away?

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on January 24, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
I have cancelled my George Senda YouTube viewing card club membership effective January 27, 2018.

My reason is total loss of interest. Videos of zoo monkeys throwing shit at passing visitors are much more interesting and make me giggle.

I know, Right?