A woman
1 (5.9%)
Little Rocket Man
9 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: November 29, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
Amy, im sorry i wanted to drown you in a shallow puddle after the news went public. maybe we can get back together and start healing, together? i dunno... i still kind of want to choke you until your skin turns grey. i suppose the jury is still out. come back to me, my dear.

I heard she's coming back with a new show.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING

Corona Kitty

Gravity sucks is a piece of shit, that's always been known.

Dumb fuck mouth breather, very much like wr250. Both are as useless as it gets.

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
I heard she's coming back with a new show.

that WHORE didn't ask me for permission! NEIN NEIN NEIN!

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
ZaZa the Romanian Russophile and self proclaimed drug kingpin who still lives with his mom has returned yet again to test the limits of acceptable expression in the unmoderated forum for adults that is BellGab.   Each time he returns he seems to be genuinely surprised when he receives negative feedback from his inane ramblings and use of invective that always includes a description the vilest sexual acts that can be imagined.  This juvenile behavior on the part of an adult can only be the product of a diseased mind and while most of us know that individuals like ZaZa are pitiable attention seeking mental defectives one has to ask why he keeps coming back to BellGab knowing that he is sure to be called on his crazy shit and get his feelings hurt.  Some might say it's a case of collective karma but I think it more likely that he reappears on and gets himself banned from various online discussion fora on a regular cycle and it's our turn to babysit him once again until he again crosses the  line and has his posting privileges revoked which is as certain as death and taxes.  It's only a matter time and pathology.

TL:DR
WALL OF TEXT
Learn how to post correctly and properly, bruised snowflake.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

Why do you and I agree on so much? Its unusual.

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
Amy, im sorry i wanted to drown you in a shallow puddle after the news went public. maybe we can get back together and start healing, together? i dunno... i still kind of want to choke you until your skin turns grey. i suppose the jury is still out. come back to me, my dear.

Her skin is grey, all 50 shades of it, she is decomposing in your basement.. don't you forget that

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Her skin is grey, all 50 shades of it, she is decomposing in your basement.. don't you forget that

Dibs on her A/C.

Quote from: ZaZa on November 26, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

god how i wish it were true.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
Why do you and I agree on so much? Its unusual.

They make it so easy to decipher, what pieces of shit these retards are.

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT AMY'S ARM, BLEEDING!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Azzerae on November 26, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
How you react and what compels you is your business, as well as your problem, so I urge you not to make it mine.

I refuse to satisfy you.

If you had read the preamble to this thread, you would recognize the fact that the "playground taunts" are the exact thing I am reacting to, and nothing more. But here you come with your busybody brown nose and prod it all behind me.

My display pic does not fall in the category of a foul epithet, however you yanks are not known for your smarts. It sounds like little mister white knight should retreat to wherever it poked its head out of.

And learn how to spell, you imperialist scum.

Since you brought it up, the average IQ in Saudi Arabia is 84.  It's 100 in the U.S. even with our diverse culture. Facts are facts. 

ZaZa

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
that WHORE didn't ask me for permission! NEIN NEIN NEIN!

spoken like a true Natsi ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 03:54:48 PM
Since you brought it up, the average IQ in Saudi Arabia is 84.  It's 100 in the U.S. even with our diverse culture. Facts are facts.

If I'm a Saudi, then you must be ... the "green bastard".

How old are you, 4? An avatar is not an ID.

Dickhole.

GS needs to respond to the charge of sending his benis to his own sister. wew lad.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
ZaZa the Romanian Russophile and self proclaimed drug kingpin who still lives with his mom has returned yet again to test the limits of acceptable expression in the unmoderated forum for adults that is BellGab.   Each time he returns he seems to be genuinely surprised when he receives negative feedback from his inane ramblings and use of invective that always includes a description the vilest sexual acts that can be imagined.  This juvenile behavior on the part of an adult can only be the product of a diseased mind and while most of us know that individuals like ZaZa are pitiable attention seeking mental defectives one has to ask why he keeps coming back to BellGab knowing that he is sure to be called on his crazy shit and get his feelings hurt.  Some might say it's a case of collective karma but I think it more likely that he reappears on and gets himself banned from various online discussion fora on a regular cycle and it's our turn to babysit him once again until he again crosses the  line and has his posting privileges revoked which is as certain as death and taxes.  It's only a matter time and pathology.

But ZaZa/theONE was just named BellGabber Of The Year (2018)!  Surely he won't mess this up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
GS needs to respond to the charge of sending his benis to his own sister. wew lad.

I knew he was a fag early in the game. Don't expect a response.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 26, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

GS only grandstands in front of his cat ladies. He doens't have the cojones to throw down.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

yeah, but that wr250 sure knows how to scrape IP addresses from an IRC server, doesn't he?

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Sean is the BIGGEST faggot though. As you so eloquently listed:

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 03:55:20 PM
Male cat ladies:

Gravity sucks
Weinerinhand
White crow
Sean (biggest faggot)
Paladin
K-dubb (obvious homo)
Sargent major

ZaZa

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 26, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Here we go Boys and Girls. My personal asswiper has arrived.
From now on I will be serviced (my ass will be serviced, wiped) from now on in every thread where I will post.
He will follow me in all threads like an obedient dog.
I will get as attentive attention as Queen of England gets from her personal ass wiper.
I feel like BellGab's Royalty now with Kidnostad3 following me with his hand stretched out ready to clean the brown from my ass cheeks.
Life of a Royalty, Ah..I'm telling you...Kidnostad3 is my (my asses actually) best and obedient servant. 

Quote from: username on November 26, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

to be fair, i wouldn't want to respond either. however, i would never send a benis pic to my sister. oof.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
yeah, but that wr250 sure knows how to scrape IP addresses from an IRC server, doesn't he?

WR250 is fat transvestite that rides tricycles nude.