• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: TigerLily on October 27, 2015, 12:04:30 AM
Ed screwed over Art

Well yes. Practically speaking Art is still waiting for that gold.

My point is that this dude is advocating for the use of psychics to find new civilizations. Just as crazy/weird as other statements made when it comes to remote viewing.

henge0stone

So the guy has EVPs and evidence but brought virtually nothing for this interview?  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: coaster on October 27, 2015, 12:03:14 AM
I hope someone calls in and tells him that zillion isn't a number.
Art read a wormhole about that, didn't he? And then asked us to be nice.  He don't know us very well, do he.. ;)

henge0stone

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 12:05:44 AM
Well yes. Practically speaking Art is still waiting for that gold.

My point is that this dude is advocating for the use of psychics to find new civilizations. Just as crazy/weird as other statements made when it comes to remote viewing.

Well the guest hasn't made dozens and dozens of failed predictions, so until you do that I think it should be fair game.

Kolchak

What's the over/under on Charlie from Thailand calling in now that reincarnation has been mentioned?

coaster

Quote from: TigerLily on October 27, 2015, 12:06:41 AM
Art read a wormhole about that, didn't he? And then asked us to be nice.  He don't know us very well, do he.. ;)
I must have missed that.

trostol

Weirdoradio

Quote from: henge0stone on October 27, 2015, 12:07:23 AM
Well the guest hasn't made dozens and dozens of failed predictions, so until you do that I think it should be fair game.

This dude has made dozens of untested/borderline insane comments that could be construed as predictions in this show alone.

jazmunda

Quote from: Kolchak on October 27, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
What's the over/under on Charlie from Thailand calling in now that reincarnation has been mentioned?

Michelle is a shoe in too. Something, something, Mt Fuji.

gx2music

A caller who is as nuts as the guest.  I need to smoke some more weed.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Kolchak on October 27, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
Or Michelle . . . .

Weirdoradio

I think that's the first time I heard a guest start a response sounding as if he were literally melting at having to figure out an answer to Art's query.

jazmunda

Quote from: TigerLily on October 27, 2015, 12:11:22 AM
Art is showing this guy how to tell a good story

Art is a master story teller. Not many people do it better. He can tell the same story over and over and it's still compelling.

Kolchak

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 12:11:47 AM
I think that's the first time I heard a guest start a response sounding as if he were literally melting at having to figure out an answer to Art's query.

His tactic is to just throw out buzzwords.

henge0stone

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 27, 2015, 12:08:34 AM
This dude has made dozens of untested/borderline insane comments that could be construed as predictions in this show alone.

thats what guests do on Art's show. I don't agree with him and think he's nuts but comparing him to Dames is a stretch. Dames wasn't banned because he was crazy he was banned because he was proved wrong time and time again while saying he had 99 % accuracy.