• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: trostol on October 26, 2015, 11:43:59 PM
so..i was so enthralled with the guest i went and showered and return to find he is still here

Did you make yourself clean for the benefit of the guest, so that you may receive all of the orbs around you in a calm and pleasing manner?

Weirdoradio

Quote from: chandlerkaiden on October 26, 2015, 11:44:16 PM
Why the hell is Art defending this guy?

Because the joke's only funny for as long as you want to believe in it. Remove the element of seriousness and suddenly you realize what a fucking house of cards tonight's guest is.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:44:39 PM
Did you make yourself clean for the benefit of the guest, so that you may receive all of the orbs around you in a calm and pleasing manner?
Aren't you glad you used Dial?

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:44:39 PM

lol

TigerLily

I just looked at Art's page to check out the photos. But by far the scariest one is the guests photo. Need to come up with some good captions.

If I multiply 200 zillion by a bunch the answer would be 10 gigalots

Weirdoradio

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 26, 2015, 11:45:50 PM
Aren't you glad you used Dial?

Dialâ,,¢:
Attracts orbs, rods, some forms of emotionally-crippled ghosts. Will let women know you sort of give a shit about your personal appearance with that Dialâ,,¢ musk.

This is brutal. Worst guest of the entire MITD run and it happens on a night they needed a win to hook new listeners.

Weirdoradio

"But why aren't you possessed?"

Maybe Dr. Lynch is the one who is possessed. Maybe he's being inhabited by a master ghost troll that wants to misinform the living.

Maybe Dr. Lynch actually just likes money. Can't wait to see what he's hawking.

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:47:32 PM
Dialâ,,¢:
Attracts orbs, rods, some forms of emotionally-crippled ghosts. Will let women know you sort of give a shit about your personal appearance with that Dialâ,,¢ musk.

If u drop the bar of dial in jail U gonna attract a rod 4 sure

Or so I heard.

WOTR

I din't pay enough attention... Did he just claim that you can suck a soul into a capacitor???