• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:36:43 AM
I'm against government handouts.  Families, the local community, churches and other non-profit charitable organizations should be providing this.  They can better determine who truly needs it, and who the scammers are.  There are very few truly needy, but plenty who prefer to sit around and take free handouts, meaning the charitable organizations have plenty if it's strickly limited to the true needy. 

Of course that would also mean controlling our borders so these people have entry level and low end jobs available. Most of them should be out harvesting produce, fertilizing, planting, weeding, packing it, and so on.  There is no reason we should have welfare on the one hand and import foreign workers to do that on the other hand.

I worked with this guy that thought a lot like you do. He called himself an ultra-conservative. He wanted to get rid of all government hand-outs too. I asked him about all the  handicapped people that need welfare to live. He gave me the answer you just did: "churches and other non-profit charitable organizations" with all the money they will have if they didn't have to pay taxes. I didn't buy it. He claimed to have done acid every day for three years, lol. I think he did some serious trauma to his brain He also seemed to have a lot more spending money than I. Turned out he was a coke dealer (apparently I'm too naive to sell coke to so I had no idea). What got him fired though was saying racist shit to our hardworking Haitian dishwasher turned prep cook.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 17, 2017, 12:59:46 AM
Senda, the 400 pound ungrateful parasite.

I miss the old days where I could just post a pic of a leech or something. Now I have to go through another site to do it, I think.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
I worked with this guy that thought a lot like you do. He called himself an ultra-conservative. He wanted to get rid of all government hand-outs too. I asked him about all the  handicapped people that need welfare to live. He gave me the answer you just did: "churches and other non-profit charitable organizations" with all the money they will have if they didn't have to pay taxes. I didn't buy it. He claimed to have done acid every day for three years, lol. I think he did some serious trauma to his brain He also seemed to have a lot more spending money than I. Turned out he was a coke dealer (apparently I look too innocent to sell coke to so I had no idea). What got him fired though was saying racist shit to our hardworking Haitian dishwasher turned prep cook.

Wow, what an ass.  I don't think he sounds like me at all.  Heck, even Falkie claims to be a conservative.  He isn't.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 01:46:34 AM
Wow, what an ass.  I don't think he sounds like me at all.  Heck, even Falkie claims to be a conservative.  He isn't.

From over here he does sound kind of like you except for the coke dealing part and the acid for three years, lol. At least that guy had an excuse: acid for three years. What is yours?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:05:19 AM
Tonight I saw a commercial about Meals-on-wheels delivering to the poor and impoverished, and wondered if Falkie is onto this.

Sure enough.  Dang he's fast.  Says he gets seven of them a week.  And has the chutzpuh to critique it.  Among other comments, he doesn't like the lima beans.  It's bland, edible, keeps him alive. 

So he what, eats lunch at the ''senior center every day, and now gets dinner delivered as well?  So what does he do with his food stamps and the rest of his money?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_3aRDdirQ&feature=em-subs_digest   

It's not begging.

He could only put mustard on it because he is out of ketchup? Last we saw a few weeks ago he had a big container od pilfered packets. Does he put on everything? Perhaps Kathy's cooter was not bleeding, it was ketchup to make it palatable.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on November 17, 2017, 03:28:04 AM
He could only put mustard on it because he is out of ketchup? Last we saw a few weeks ago he had a big container od pilfered packets. Does he put on everything? Perhaps Kathy's cooter was not bleeding, it was ketchup to make it palatable.
hahaha
yea, I have been awaiting an update on Samsquatch's (slow Kathy's) BLEEDING COOTER...
(it's NOT funny...she could DIE from it ?)...
turns out...he USES ketchup, she "uses" Mayo...
must have been embarrassing when the ER doctor said "it's a NOT A BLEEDING COOTER BUT A KETCHUP COOTER"...nope...never seen this before"
oh well, typical FAT CUNT SENDA !

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:49:05 AM
Senior center luch every day, probably as much as he can eat, Meals-on-wheels every day, food stamps.  And he claims he doesn't have enough money from his check to buy enough to eat.

I wonder how much he does eat.  How many calories does it take a day to sustain 569 pounds?
FIFY
and the calories ?
AT 4,500 CALORIES A DAY...
THE MORBIDLY OBESE FAT CUNT SENDA WOULD REDUCE HIS WEIGHT !

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 02:29:01 AM
From over here he does sound kind of like you except for the coke dealing part and the acid for three years, lol. At least that guy had an excuse: acid for three years. What is yours?

My excuse for what?

JustSayAhhhh

An abundance of new kitties have arrived. right on time for Christmas I see. I am hearing new names and how timid they are, but slowly becoming used to him he says? Is this true?

Am I hearing this right?

1:12 
https://youtu.be/_t_3aRDdirQ

Who

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_3aRDdirQ

Good morning Senda, you useless piece of shit.

The food you receive from Meals on Wheels is donated by generous people. It's prepared by volunteers donating their time. It's delivered to you by volunteers, using their own cars, their own gasoline and their own time. And YOU don't like it.

You don't like lima beans. The beef stew was bland. Well, fuck you.

And you wonder why people don't like you.

P.S. Anyone who would donate money to you for any reason needs to visit a proctologist to have their head pulled out of their ass.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 17, 2017, 11:25:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t_3aRDdirQ

Good morning Senda, you useless piece of shit.

The food you receive from Meals on Wheels is donated by generous people. It's prepared by volunteers donating their time. It's delivered to you by volunteers, using their own cars, their own gasoline and their own time. And YOU don't like it.

You don't like lima beans. The beef stew was bland. Well, fuck you.

And you wonder why people don't like you.

P.S. Anyone who would donate money to you for any reason needs to visit a proctologist to have their head pulled out of their ass.
it would have been great if the food came with olives and very hot peppers. the face that he has on before you hit play looks like he is taking a shit or he is going to sit on a black dildo (not being racist but flash back from enjoying LA county jails and going bare back.) For the people in rio linda bare back is without condoms.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:34:29 AM
You can get everything you want now delivered straight to your door, even produce.

No one is doing Falkie any favors by delivering him hot food. He really needs to be out in the orchards picking oranges or whatever the fuck you people have growing over there. Grapes?
Only sour ones.  Very sour ones.

Quote from: damon on November 17, 2017, 11:47:51 AM
It looks like he is well fed. Is he eating cat food too??
well, he probably finds it (supplementing his "meals on wheels") necessary to eat a bowl of dry food and probably 2 or 3 cans of wet food to hit that daily 4500 PLUS calories needed to maintain his MORBIDLY OBESE 567 POUND FAT CUNT SENDA BODY !

Quote from: brig on November 17, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

how stupid does the FAT CUNT SENDA think everyone is ?
all he has to eat ?
and he is getting FATTER all the time ?

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on November 17, 2017, 08:24:46 AM
An abundance of new kitties have arrived. right on time for Christmas I see. I am hearing new names and how timid they are, but slowly becoming used to him he says? Is this true?

Am I hearing this right?
the FAT CUNT SENDA is jooish !
but the average Jewish person sees him for what he is !
and the average Muslim...well, let's just say they wouldn't even think of helping a FAT CUNT like SENDA !
that leaves only generous Christians to Con and Scam !

so, yea...Christmas is prime time to Beg, Scam and Con !

aldousburbank

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:34:29 AM
You can get everything you want now delivered straight to your door, even produce.

No one is doing Falkie any favors by delivering him hot food. He really needs to be out in the orchards picking oranges or whatever the fuck you people have growing over there. Grapes?

Mostly weed.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on November 17, 2017, 12:22:21 AM
I know you're really anti-welfare but it's people like this that know how to game the system that ruin it for the people that it was intended for.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe that there should be a compassionate means test for 'welfare.'  I believe that 'welfare' should also be 'workfare.' 
Like a lot of folks, I am tired of seeing able bodied men and women whip out 'their' benefits card and buy steaks and booze.  The benefits card covers their steaks and then they pull out another bank card or a wad of cash and pay for their booze.  To me, that's abuse. 

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on November 17, 2017, 11:47:51 AM
It looks like he is well fed. Is he eating cat food too??
NOpe.  Just the fucking catz.  That's why his inventory of kitties changes.  He nurtures them, 'cares' for them and then harvests them.  Orangey is the judas  goat.  'Hey stray kitties, come on over.  The fat man is going to feed you!'  Unspoken is the, 'come on assholes!  If you don't come over here, the fat one is gonna eat me!'

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 17, 2017, 01:00:34 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe that there should be a compassionate means test for 'welfare.'  I believe that 'welfare' should also be 'workfare.' 
Like a lot of folks, I am tired of seeing able bodied men and women whip out 'their' benefits card and buy steaks and booze.  The benefits card covers their steaks and then they pull out another bank card or a wad of cash and pay for their booze.  To me, that's abuse.

Yeah, that is a good idea. All the people I've known that needed welfare would have been fine working for it if that were an option. Also that could alleviate the need for illegal workers whom get paid less than minimum wage and are a target for abuse by unethical supervisors.

Back when I lived in Seattle before food stamps were in the form of a credit card I got approached a few times from people trying to sell me the stamps for cash. So obviously they weren't needed by them for their intended use.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 08:09:43 AM
My excuse for what?

Well I was joking but the premise of my post was he had ultra-conservative views due to the trauma his brain suffered with the ingestion of acid for three years. When I asked what your excuse was I was asking what brain injury you had endured to come up with your perspective on the subject.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 12:49:05 AM
Senior center luch every day, probably as much as he can eat, Meals-on-wheels every day, food stamps.  And he claims he doesn't have enough money from his check to buy enough to eat.

I wonder how much he does eat.  How many calories does it take a day to sustain 400 pounds?
Senda requires about 3,700 calories a day to maintain a 400-pound weight, given the data he has supplied (his age of 65 and his 6-foot-3 height).

The sedentary lifestyle is inferred in the equation.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
1) https://psyadmin.com/2016/12/18/lsd-tolerance-calculator/

2) "Yes, please!"

1)My virus protector advises against viewing that site.

2)lol

Quote from: Jackstar on November 17, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
From your science, seems like you're on it right now!

Whatevs. I surely wouldn't be on this shit site if I were.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 17, 2017, 01:46:34 AM
There is nothing even vaguely conservative about Senda.

Sort of like how your president, the longtime Manhattan liberal and Bill Clinton voter, calls himself a conservative.