• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:20:12 PM
Fuck all of you. I will have this board shut down. Or buy the domain name. Whatever comes first.

Now ya DONE it Anthony!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:20:12 PM
Fuck all of you. I will have this board shut down. Or buy the domain name. Whatever comes first.

KEK! ;D

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:13:40 PM
You used me for months. You are a snake. Now  go crawl back under the dumpster.

how?

i made your catch phrase popular, i made you popular, i defended your name and reputation, then you repay me by over stepping personal boundaries.

Richard giveth and Richard taketh away

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 10:23:55 PM
how?

i made your catch phrase popular, i made you popular, i defended your name and reputation, then you repay me by over stepping personal boundaries.

Richard giveth and Richard taketh away

You didn’t make anything popular. I did. And because of Lisa, so she was the one to begin with.

I didn’t do shit. You blocked me and Lisa randomly, completely unprovoked. You have problems. Back under the dumpster insect

Lilith

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 24, 2019, 10:27:39 PM
You didn’t make anything popular. I did. And because of Lisa, so she was the one to begin with.

I didn’t do shit. You blocked me and Lisa randomly, completely unprovoked. You have problems. Back under the dumpster insect

My GOD man!  It's the internet.  Anybody would think he stole your dinner, the way you're going on.

#GetSomeSleepAnthony

Anthony i never said i invented the catch phrase, but i most certainly made it popular, the two are not mutually exclusive.

brig, Kizuna, and i exposed you and your trip to the world. we diligently posted your videos and commented in the chat, then i defended you for MONTHS publicly.

are you making a stink because i extended an olive branch to Milluh? say it ain't so...

the show must go on.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 10:46:30 PM
Anthony i never said i invented the catch phrase, but i most certainly made it popular, the two are not mutually exclusive.

brig, Kizuna, and i exposed you and your trip to the world. we diligently posted your videos and commented in the chat, then i defended you for MONTHS publicly.

are you making a stink because i extended an olive branch to Milluh? say it ain't so.

fug, i was hoping it was Heather Wade

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 24, 2019, 10:48:05 PM

i did last night fam.

"Heather, my baby"

she was clearly aroused.

Spookcat

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 24, 2019, 10:48:05 PM

I was rooting for Amy to finally be released from the basement.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Spookcat on August 24, 2019, 10:53:18 PM

Ikr? There’s no AC down there.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 10:51:28 PM
i did last night fam.

"Heather, my baby"

she was clearly aroused.

Heather baby needs to come back to bellgab and shitpost and teach us how to do magic spells

Quote from: Spookcat on August 24, 2019, 10:53:18 PM

NEVER! besides, it's still #AnalAugust.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 24, 2019, 10:55:34 PM
Heather baby needs to come back to bellgab and shitpost and teach us how to do magic spells

🤷🏻‍♂️

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2019, 10:54:38 PM
Ikr? There’s no AC down there.

god. she was worse than Heather at coming up with excuses.

for the record, i offered Miller a guest slot on my stream. just us two. no rules. he is free to say his piece.

if he says no, that's fine too.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 11:09:35 PM
for the record, i offered Miller a guest slot on my stream. just us two. no rules. he is free to say his piece.

someones going to be doing the raping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jvKORVX36I

MV/Liberace!

You've betrayed Anthony and I won't stand for it.

Quote from: Liberace! on August 24, 2019, 11:20:58 PM

im only trying to help.

[attachment=1]

it's best for both parties.

Lilith

Feel free to remain seated then sir.

DynamoHum

It will be an interesting social experiment.

I wish both parties good luck as I am fond of both.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2019, 03:22:46 AM
It will be an interesting social experiment.

I wish both parties good luck as I am fond of both.

Thank You for your support DynamoHum!

AC400KICK

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 24, 2019, 10:46:30 PM

are you making a stink because i extended an olive branch to Milluh? say it ain't so...

the show must go on.

Again, you used me and my girlfriend for your own entertainment. You did not make anything popular, Lisa did. You are what’s known as a “toxic person”. You are a sociopath. Now, back under the dumpster you go with the rest of the filth where you belong. I am done with you. Have fun in your obscure little internet kingdom. My race goes off in 20 minutes. I am doing actual things with my life. Try not to waste yours on the internet 👍