• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MH370 crashed

Started by George49, March 12, 2015, 05:07:01 AM

George49

It crashed right where they said it was. They heard signals from the region suspected to be the crash site that matched the same frequency as the airplane. 2 ships picked up the signal, a Chinese vessel and an Australian one was the other one I believe, which recorded a 2 hour signal. So it crashed! Why don't people understand that? The plane is in deep water where it can't be found. The case is closed. The mystery though is why did it crash?

My theory is the Pilot tried to hijack it and a struggle ensued with others on the plane, but when the plane went to 45,000 feet it caused a malfunction and the pilot and crew became incapacitated, but the autopilot somehow managed to get kicked on. There is no conspiracy to this story, it crashed! And one day some wreckage will be found I bet. Sooner than we think.

cweb

But...but...but....
SOMEONE IS HIDING SOMETHEENG!

I know what they're hiding.... Common sense.

I agree with you. It friggin crashed.

thenugget31

To have any good theory on what happened to this plane it's important to know the facts.

Here are 2 podcasts which should provide a fair bit of background:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4EgSLf50is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE1fDbxiqy4

Also some recent developments and opinions:
https://www.facebook.com/The-Jeff-Wise-Scribe-A-Torium-115108525218237/?rc=p

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2017, 09:14:58 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/07/mh370-found-searchers-race-to-new-site.html
MH-370 was not found, yet, but they are searching. Found some old ship though.
NBC news just reported the search has been suspended.

Hog

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 17, 2017, 07:28:35 AM
NBC news just reported the search has been suspended.
After 3 years and $200 million, the search has been called off.

peace
Hog

Ciardelo

Quote from: Hog on January 17, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

peace
Hog
Rest in Peace Hog

Flight MH370

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on January 17, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

peace
Hog
You know I can, and others do, sometimes question these kinds of costs but, then again, I think it shows the value of human life that, at least to some in, our societies we hold dear. Obviously some of it is selfishness (how can we prevent the next crash? How can we be assured the plane isn't 'waiting somewhere' to be a terrorist missile, etc) but a lot of it is human decency and ignoring costs, or even politics etc, to save lives or try to do so. Like rescues at sea, accidents in space, folks lost hiking on some mountain, miners trapped in a cave-in - we will bear lots of costs, or ignore differences, in attempts to rescue where in the past, or maybe in other societies, it would be just 'written off' and move on. If not for the potential to stop future crashes (and costs) I'm guessing the insurance and actuarial types would've said just that!

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 10:06:03 PM
You know I can, and others do, sometimes question these kinds of costs but, then again, I think it shows the value of human life that, at least to some in, our societies we hold dear. Obviously some of it is selfishness (how can we prevent the next crash? How can we be assured the plane isn't 'waiting somewhere' to be a terrorist missile, etc) but a lot of it is human decency and ignoring costs, or even politics etc, to save lives or try to do so. Like rescues at sea, accidents in space, folks lost hiking on some mountain, miners trapped in a cave-in - we will bear lots of costs, or ignore differences, in attempts to rescue where in the past, or maybe in other societies, it would be just 'written off' and move on. If not for the potential to stop future crashes (and costs) I'm guessing the insurance and actuarial types would've said just that!

One potential benefit is that almost 50,000 square miles of the seafloor is now mapped.

http://m.chron.com/news/science/article/Sonar-maps-from-MH370-search-will-reveal-more-10861618.php

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2017, 10:23:45 PM
One potential benefit is that almost 50,000 square miles of the seafloor is now mapped.

http://m.chron.com/news/science/article/Sonar-maps-from-MH370-search-will-reveal-more-10861618.php
Awesome, we know so little about what's down deep. But that is so damn deep though. How to exploit safely and with a profit? 4 MILES, I think the deepest rig is a mile and a 1/2 (what an engineering accomplishment that) and that not in a tectonically or politically (for the most part) active zone! Though I did laugh at this:

"as well as oil and gas explorers, said Australian National University marine geologist Neville Exon,"

Typo?  ;)

Hog

With all the Naval/Airforce and other activity, were there any deaths related to the search/recovery mission.

I remember the recovery mission that occured in 2003 after the Columbia disaster.  IIRC a few were killed in a helicopter accident.  It was in a ditch during this search that somone found the magnetic tape out of one of the handheld video recorders.  The videoshows shows action to within a few minutes of loss of control of the orbiter.
I'm surprised that it survived the fiery temps of an uncontrolled re entry into the Earths atmosphere
You can see some of the plasma through the windows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jen619TfDJU

RIP

peace
Hog

Taaroa

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 10:06:03 PM

It goes with what you're saying though that Australia was leading the search effort despite it being outside their territory, a Malaysian plane, and with most of the passengers being Chinese or Malay.

I think 3 years is a reasonable enough effort though - if people want to make the argument that it should be found so that any safety issue is addressed, then maybe Boeing should fund further searches as it's their plane involved.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Taaroa on January 19, 2017, 12:58:29 AM
It goes with what you're saying though that Australia was leading the search effort despite it being outside their territory, a Malaysian plane, and with most of the passengers being Chinese or Malay.

I think 3 years is a reasonable enough effort though - if people want to make the argument that it should be found so that any safety issue is addressed, then maybe Boeing should fund further searches as it's their plane involved.
Those big-pocket capitalists should fund it. You're right. Except Beoing isn't the plane owner, it's the airline that BOUGHT the plane. lol

Taaroa

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2017, 03:34:17 AM
Those big-pocket capitalists should fund it. You're right. Except Beoing isn't the plane owner, it's the airline that BOUGHT the plane. lol

Boeing has an interest in knowing if there are any safety issues in their product as they would be obliged to fix it, plus if there were ever another crash caused by the same issue  they would be liable.
It's like if someone made a teddy bear that very infrequently spat acid in the face of children but was otherwise a perfectly safe and extremely successful product - they'd need to address the issue.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Taaroa on January 19, 2017, 05:05:26 AM
Boeing has an interest in knowing if there are any safety issues in their product as they would be obliged to fix it, plus if there were ever another crash caused by the same issue  they would be liable.
It's like if someone made a teddy bear that very infrequently spat acid in the face of children but was otherwise a perfectly safe and extremely successful product - they'd need to address the issue.
hm :scribble: *new product idea

comaphobe

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 20, 2017, 01:28:47 AM
hm :scribble: *new product idea

Happy Funball II

The plane disappearance gave CNN job security for many many months, including that gaylord Don Lemon or whatever the fuck his fake name is. They just made shit up for weeks and had panel after panel after panel of speculation discussions, no substance at all, and coverage was around the clock for literally weeks.

Big Brother won't let you pee on your own without being monitored and taxed per stream, but a state of the art plane can disappear with several hundred on board, and years later is still nowhere to be found. A transponder and locating beacon with a power cell proportionate to a piss poor charge cycle of a battery in a Samsung Galaxy.