• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade and MITD

Started by conbrio, June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Wonderlust

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2016, 01:33:46 PM
Exactly. She knows there are people here who don't like her and she doesn't care. That's the way to handle it.

disliking is not the issue.

it's the continued linking to effin Art Bell. He has zero relevance or productive influence

He's a weak, tired old man that can't move on.....His time has come. He needs to  let Heather do her own thing.

Dr. MD MD

Well, excluding the first and last comment I agree with everyone here so far. When I hear a show worth paying for I'll let you know.  ;)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Wonderlust on June 05, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

it's the continued linking to effin Art Bell. He has zero relevance or productive influence

He's a weak, tired old man that can't move on.....His time has come. He needs to  let Heather do her own thing.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: conbrio on June 04, 2016, 05:42:35 PM
I would like to open up a serious topic; I am an infrequent visitor to BellGab these days, so I may have missed your discussions about Heather Wade and MITD.
I think I speak for most of us here in saying that; we are here because we enjoy the subject matter that used to be C2C with Art and MITD. Well Art’s no longer on MITD we have Heather and she is doing the best she can and will only get better and better as time goes on. On her first night, she was a nervous wreck but has improved 1000 fold from that first week. I’m asking you all to support MITD with a $5.00 a month donation. 5 bucks is no big deal and it would go a long way to keeping this kind of broadcast on air. So all of you that opted out at the start of Heather’s reign, please reinstate your membership. No, I have nothing to do with the show, Heather or evil Keith I just want the show to go on and on and on. Come on guys it’s far better that the alternative.
Now one more thing while I’m at it, it’s OK for you people south of the 49th we are the ones to go first, and in any case as only half a tasty Canadian, I don’t want to be gobbled up first or even second so it will be my pleasure to let y’all go first.

As reported by some BG members, there was an effort on other sites to call up radio stations and promote the show. I can easily imagine these supporters also trying to sign up new subscribers. You may be one of these people or you may just be responding to Heather's on-air efforts to bring in new listeners.

Either way, you should know that most BGers have their minds made up about Heather and your chances of changing anyone's listening behavior or, more to the point, getting money, are virtually nil. The people here who like Heather are already subscribers. The ones who don't will not be subscribers in this lifetime.

Nothing you can say will change this. Heather might be able to but only with a brain transplant (the vocal cords are not the problem). And I must say, at this late date it takes some real chutzpah to show up here making the pitch you did.

3OctaveFart

Not one nickel.

Let Bell finance her show.

Stranger929

I would like to open up a serious topic; I am an infrequent visitor to BellGab these days, so I may have missed your discussions about Heather Wade and MITD.
I think I speak for most of us here in saying that; we are here because we enjoy the subject matter that used to be C2C with Art and MITD. Well Art’s no longer on MITD we have Heather and she is doing the best she can and will only get better and better as time goes on. On her first night, she was a nervous wreck but has improved 1000 fold from that first week. I’m asking you all to support MITD with a $5.00 a month donation. 5 bucks is no big deal and it would go a long way to keeping this kind of broadcast on air. So all of you that opted out at the start of Heather’s reign, please reinstate your membership. No, I have nothing to do with the show, Heather or evil Keith I just want the show to go on and on and on. Come on guys it’s far better that the alternative.
Now one more thing while I’m at it, it’s OK for you people south of the 49th we are the ones to go first, and in any case as only half a tasty Canadian, I don’t want to be gobbled up first or even second so it will be my pleasure to let y’all go first.

No fucking chance.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: trostol on June 05, 2016, 01:24:15 PM
so of a 5 night a week 4 hour show..you would have 3 hours of basically open lines every night and an entire open lines show on friday? so 16 hours of open lines every week? of a total of a 20 hour show? Open lines are horrible lol

When Keith is selling the show he is not selling the boring guest(s) .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Wonderlust on June 05, 2016, 04:50:02 PM

Agreed , I get nauseated when that name is mentioned on air by anybody .

conbrio

Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 05, 2016, 08:11:41 PM
As reported by some BG members, there was an effort on other sites to call up radio stations and promote the show. I can easily imagine these supporters also trying to sign up new subscribers. You may be one of these people or you may just be responding to Heather's on-air efforts to bring in new listeners.

I am not one of these people, I have nothing to do with anyone, however I see my efforts to help were a miserable failure. By the way, have any of you ever listened to any of Art's early broadcasts? I can't say that they were too polished, there is a learning curve for everyone in whatever kind of job they do, give Heather a break.   

GravitySucks

Quote from: conbrio on June 06, 2016, 04:37:10 PM

I am not one of these people, I have nothing to do with anyone, however I see my efforts to help were a miserable failure. By the way, have any of you ever listened to any of Art's early broadcasts? I can't say that they were too polished, there is a learning curve for everyone in whatever kind of job they do, give Heather a break.

conbrio,

Your heart was in the right place. This is a tough crowd. Heather started here as (Redacted). Everyone here has an opinion about everything, and they seldom change.

It doesn't matter who took Art's place under the circumstances back in December. They would still be seen as "not Art".

Heather has a lot of fans and subscribers that did not know her as (Redacted). If they didn't have enough subscribers to pay for the show, Keith Rowland would have cancelled it by now.

I hope MITD is successful. It has lasted longer than I thought it would. Only time will tell.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2016, 05:19:04 PM
Quote from: conbrio on June 06, 2016, 04:37:10 PM
Quote from: Value Of Pi on June 05, 2016, 08:11:41 PM

conbrio,

Your heart was in the right place. This is a tough crowd. Heather started here as (Redacted). Everyone here has an opinion about everything, and they seldom change.

It doesn't matter who took Art's place under the circumstances back in December. They would still be seen as "not Art".

Heather has a lot of fans and subscribers that did not know her as (Redacted). If they didn't have enough subscribers to pay for the show, Keith Rowland would have cancelled it by now.

I hope MITD is successful. It has lasted longer than I thought it would. Only time will tell.

Alright, after all these posts within posts, you Conbrio, have earned the subscription I am signing up for now with MiTD.

henge0stone

Why don't you give every paranormal podcast 5 dollars? I talked about UFOs on one of my shitty podcasts where is my 5 dollars?

NXOEED

Cool, man. Glad you're out there representing. I'm glad she's still at it and totally respect her commitment to it. She's been at MiTD longer than Art at this point.

The Nabob

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2016, 01:33:46 PM
Exactly. She knows there are people here who don't like her and she doesn't care. That's the way to handle it.

Yep, the show is ridiculous. Couple that with Heathers speech impediment, and we have a recipe for disaster.

Heather: The Aushtralian exatratherestshiles, are cumming fir us  Get a life Heather..or better yet a Speech Therapist!

JesusJuice

Quote from: The Nabob on June 13, 2016, 05:29:42 PM
Yep, the show is ridiculous. Couple that with Heathers speech impediment, and we have a recipe for disaster.

Heather: The Aushtralian exatratherestshiles, are cumming fir us  Get a life Heather..or better yet a Speech Therapist!

She's literally becoming George Noory.

Come on guys it’s far better that the alternative.

Listening to old Art Bell classic shows?

How is that?

Sarah

If people want to support and promote Heather's hard work then they should consider posting some reviews of specific shows they enjoyed on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/artbell and Voat https://voat.co/v/artbell.

Is Art still affiliated with MITD?

Heather is no better than 90% of the other options. 

I understand Art is her personal coach, but it's not working.

I hear lots of people still subscribe, so she's perfectly fine without our needing to donate.

skidder

I'd forgotten to cancel, thanks for the reminder.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 06, 2016, 11:28:55 AM
Agreed , I get nauseated when that name is mentioned on air by anybody .
He has danced around truth so often that I sidestep any comment by him or any of his recommendations.  He just lacks credibility.  He knows people are fed up with his skirting the truth, which is why he felt moved to post a picture of him in the hospital.

The Nabob

Heather is as bad as it gets. Between her speech defect and her narcissism, she is impossible to. She sucks, and she does not know it. Keith Rowland needs to replace her lame ass ASAP!

HTH

Scorch

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 13, 2016, 06:10:21 PM

She's literally becoming George Noory.

George is way easier to listen to.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Scorch on June 21, 2016, 06:12:48 PM
George is way easier to listen to.

Nothing wrong with George Noory , the show changed because he has  mostly right wing hate radio lead ins .

Heather Wade wisely avoids most of those topics and handles her haters like a pro  , give her the same hate radio lead ins and she too would be doing Obama conspiracies and intelligent design .

CornyCrow

I've never listened to her.  I thought that because she's a Trump supporter she'd be entertaining right wing guests. 

Hollow Man

Quote from: Segundus on June 25, 2016, 04:03:07 AM
I've never listened to her.  I thought that because she's a Trump supporter she'd be entertaining right wing guests.

Kind of kneejerk, don't you think? Art supports Trump and he didn't do that shit. Plus, how do you know she sucks if you've never listened? Just sayin'...

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 25, 2016, 04:47:10 AM
Kind of kneejerk, don't you think? Art supports Trump and he didn't do that shit. Plus, how do you know she sucks if you've never listened? Just sayin'...

Segundas is a british "remainer".

She literally was willing to sell out her own country, her own culture, and her fellow native Britains to the globalists and the elites for some phony version of "mulitcultural rainbows and unicorns".

Other words, she is a kook nutjob.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Hollow Man on June 25, 2016, 04:47:10 AM
I never said she sucks.  I originally joined for Art and am not interested enough in his replacement to listen.  It's not that I have no interest at all, but that I doubt if it's worth it to enter MITD on my internet radio again.  I like Deep Talk reruns and usually fall asleep before they are over.  Sorry I made a comment, if it disturbs you so much.