• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New here, have question about functionality

Started by Scrody, February 17, 2012, 12:38:31 AM

Scrody

Greetings, all.

I found this forum when I searched "Coast to Coast sucks" and "George Noory sucks balls", and I thank you for having this magnificent avenue that is not controlled by the lackeys & toadies in control of that Once Great progrum.

So here's my issue:  I haven't been on any forums in years, thanks to Farcebook.  But the one or two I visit here & there to read, I am able to change the order of MY view of posts in a thread, from oldest to newest (first to last page) but here, the newest post shows up on page one, and the oldest on the last page.  How can I change that so I'm not playing bizarro catch-up all bass ackwards?

Thanks, and I love you all.

Yours in Snoory Sucks.

Scrody

I wanted to edit my post to say "And I read everything here before I asked the question", and don't see an edit button...

Morgus

Under the forum's Your Profile, go to Modify Profile -> Look & Layout
That page has a list of options that can be checked or unchecked to enable/disable each feature.
One of them you can configure is: Show most recent posts at the top.

As far as editting a post, I believe that is only allowed for about one minute after the post was initially made.
So it probably had timed out already. You have to be very quick to edit a post here...  :D

Scrody

Thanks!  I thought I tried that, but apparently didn't see the Change Profile button on the bottom right corner.

I was playing with the system as I was choking down my vomit while Crust 2 Crust was on the radio and I was going in & out of consciousness, and never saw that button. 

Snoory Blackhead was positing the question to a "drowning victim" who "drowned" if he "felt his lungs burning" while "drowning", and whether he found himself...

"floating in the water, or what?".  Or what.

Can I say "fuckstick" on this forum?

Thank you.