• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

august 5th 2008

Started by danDNA, August 14, 2008, 09:33:52 AM

danDNA

Although i don't totally agree that George Noory sucks i do think he can be 'suck-y', discuss... Being in the UK i only get to hear C2C on streamlink, so even though these are old-ish i just heard them and had to register these Nooryisms.
During open lines on 5th august someone phoned in with a story about Neil Armstrong. George asked the caller if his grandfather had said anything more about a conversation he had conducted with Neil's father Steve, to which the caller answered, "If he did, unfortunately it's passed away with my grandfather"
in reply to which George dropped a sweet one, "Yeah, really does (that bit didn't make any sense - perhaps he wasn't really listening?). Secrets. They always seem to go that way."

And here's one from the same open lines, which i think should go into those diaries where they have a quote by a famous person on every page. After listening to a caller relay his story about aliens in Denver airport George finished the open lines segment by saying, "You never know. That's one of the great things about the mysteries of this planet."

George has an ability to disguise the obvious in profound statements, but this is what i find funny about him i suppose. in a way i wish i had never found this website, because now i'm finding that i listen even more for George's slip-ups.

EvB

Welcome!

You don't need to hate George to be here.  As annoyed as I get with him - I still listen.

Post early, post often!

;D

Spikegirl

DanDNA, I absolutely LOVE your avatar! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I gave you an On The Money for that! Oh, and your post was good, too.

Rofl, I have to agree with Spikegirl on the avatar. As disturbing as the image is, it's effing hilarious.

Welcome aboard!

Max

we need to use it in a banner

Before I really took a good look at the picture, I thought it was Noory's head in between two butt cheeks, one which has a growth that looks like the C2C science advisor.

EvB

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on August 24, 2008, 09:31:37 PM
Before I really took a good look at the picture, I thought it was Noory's head in between two butt cheeks, one which has a growth that looks like the C2C science advisor.

I'm in "woke up in the middle of the night so am waiting for the return of sleepiness" mode - and when i saw this - the banner with the guy with his head up his arse was up - i got ALLLLLLLLLLLL confused! 

;D

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: EvB on August 25, 2008, 01:45:49 AM
I'm in "woke up in the middle of the night so am waiting for the return of sleepiness" mode -

And I didn't get up until 5pm yesterday, so I'm waiting for sleepy time, too.

EvB

And it's ACTIVE here - so I'm just waking up more  :o

EvB

Quote from: Dixie Butcher on August 25, 2008, 02:00:53 AM
And I didn't get up until 5pm yesterday, so I'm waiting for sleepy time, too.

Well - I'm gonna suck down some milk and try going back to bed!

Nite!

Dixie Butcher

Good luck !  I've no clue when I might run out of gas.  May be in 10 minutes, it may be hours... oh well, at least i'm getting caught up on a little bit of reading here at GNS! ;)

danDNA

in the show i was listening to today george was interviewing an english fellow about dark star or some book he's written and noory's dropping all that 'i love Zachariah Sitchin' shit which was probably the only book he ever read, when a caller asked how humans were made by these anunaki and george butts in "but we could have come from neanderthal isnt that right?"
and the guest just goes flat "no"
and george does this "no, oh ok, sorry".
on a side I swear the guest called himself a scientist but he cant be, he said the ice age started 40 million years ago and only just ended, where do these people research? maybe in junior school libraries? cus even wikipedia is more up to date than some of the guests george has.

EvB

Quote from: danDNA on August 26, 2008, 11:53:36 AM

on a side I swear the guest called himself a scientist but he cant be, he said the ice age started 40 million years ago and only just ended, where do these people research? maybe in junior school libraries? cus even wikipedia is more up to date than some of the guests george has.

Why people have to parade their personal myths as logic and science I do not know.  I think they should just become Sci-Fi novelists and be done with it.

danDNA

im sure he said he was previously a sci fi novelist saying that!

EvB

Quote from: danDNA on August 26, 2008, 12:11:20 PM
im sure he said he was previously a sci fi novelist saying that!

Well! There you have it!    ;D