• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: Juan on February 18, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
A school shooting in California is what prompted the absurd assault weapons ban. I don’t know if “they” planned it, but the Democrat Congress and the Clinton Administration certainly took advantage of it.
Anti-gun people should be glad the AR15 is the weapon of choice. If it were illegal these nuts might buy really effective weapons.

Lemmings be lemming.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
We all know the Air Force "dropped the ball" but now, months later, we learn that the sheriff office also "stalled" on the Texas church shooter who, like the FLA shooter, had a long history and was "on the radar" but still allowed out to commit mass murder due to "an error on the part of the sheriff’s office" [and Air Force]
http://kxan.com/2018/02/16/sheriff-didnt-pursue-sex-case-against-texas-church-gunman/

Always must find a scapegoat to feed the cable news cycle.. This time it's the FBI.. it's a win win with the Trump administration also trying to score points against them. Pathetic, never really get to the real roots of the shootings and it ain't banning guns.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
Lemmings be lemming.

The irony is, show the average person that Mini 14 with the side folder stock and muzzle brake and they will find it as menacing as the evil black rifle.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
Lemmings be lemming.

>not modular
>cast receiver
>heavy
>expensive mags
>junky sights
>needs barrel strut to hit the side of a barn
>no bayonet lug
>barrel is not chrome lined
>no picatinny
>harder to scope
>costs more than the superior AR15
>stock sucks if you have high cheek bones

This is a gun i could get behind banning desu~

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 18, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
Always must find a scapegoat to feed the cable news cycle.. This time it's the FBI.. it's a win win with the Trump administration also trying to score points against them. Pathetic, never really get to the real roots of the shootings and it ain't banning guns.

Scapegoat? They're clearly a rogue criminal agency now that are this nation's version of the secret police.They had two or three chances to catch this guy before it happened but were too busy trying to smear President Trump. Just how far is your head shoved up your ass anyway?

Jackstar

Always must find a scapegoat to feed the cable news cycle.. This time it's

albrecht

It is pathetic o think banning a tool or shoving meds will solve the problem but easier rhetoric than trying to "solve" the basic problem of disaffected people, the culture of violence, desire for celebrity- no matter how gained-, and the nihilism in much of the country.

Gd5150

Once we bus a bunch of ignorant kids to DC for another pointless blame Trump/Republicans/NRA protest, that’ll surely end all the violence. Just like the violence ended after the last 50 worthless protests and gun control laws that did nothing. Yay!

Grass roots spontaneous protests are the best!

Uncle Duke

http://theweek.com/speedreads/756547/army-awards-heroism-medals-teens-killed-florida-school-shooting

It took USAF several years to honor one of its cadets who died during the Virginia Tech shootings.  He was the only student who attacked the shooter, he was shot more times than any other victim at VT.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 20, 2018, 09:02:10 PM
Once we bus a bunch of ignorant kids to DC for another pointless blame Trump/Republicans/NRA protest, that’ll surely end all the violence. Just like the violence ended after the last 50 worthless protests and gun control laws that did nothing. Yay!

Grass roots spontaneous protests are the best!

Who's paying for these trips?  Dems?  Russians?  Russians and Dems?

ItsOver

Thanks to the prog commie agenda, let's go directly to banning guns.  What SSRI drugs, ignored kids due to the fem agenda, failed FBI, failed local mental health services, failed lib schools?  Who cares.  The commie agenda must be take priority. 

Asuka Langley

This little faggot looks like the next school shooter, LOCK HIM UP!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 21, 2018, 03:04:52 PM
This little faggot looks like the next school shooter, LOCK HIM UP!

Just have him work with the FBI. They'll have him serial killing in weeks. His dad is an FBI agent, BTW. ;)

Juan

I thought all the children were supposed to be whining lefty victims.

https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/966274469206642689

So Chris Cuomo wants to take away our guns while keeping his?  I thought the Cuomos didn't believe in having guns.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 21, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

So Chris Cuomo wants to take away our guns while keeping his?  I thought the Cuomos didn't believe in having guns.

The 2nd amendment is about the right to self-defense and national defense against a tyrannical uprising (a real one, not just someone you don't like). So, the globalist's game now is to leave us with only guns that would be ineffective against the latter. Then, once they've completed their tyrannical uprising, they can take the rest. Simple, just like you dumb cucks that are falling for it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 21, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

Why should you need an ID to buy a gun?  Which other rights require an ID?  Liberal dickwads don’t agree you should have an ID to vote.

Dr. MD MD

Drop your guns! I promise I won't hurt you and will treat you fairly.