• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MichaelHorn

You're welcome Mr. TMK,

And I extend my thanks to all who took the time to also listen to the discussion.

It is far better to discuss, question, challenge, etc., than to simply call each other names and all that. It's probably becoming increasingly clear that we're all in this together.

So I'm glad to have any discussion that is focused on finding the truth, discussing the facts, merits, perceptions, misconceptions, etc., of the Meier material any time.

RoseGirl

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 16, 2017, 01:33:59 PM
You're welcome Mr. TMK,

And I extend my thanks to all who took the time to also listen to the discussion.

It is far better to discuss, question, challenge, etc., than to simply call each other names and all that. It's probably becoming increasingly clear that we're all in this together.

So I'm glad to have any discussion that is focused on finding the truth, discussing the facts, merits, perceptions, misconceptions, etc., of the Meier material any time.

Dear Mr. Horn,

I really do appreciate your discussion and information about predictions, spiritual awareness and other worldly events. I sincerely invite you to appear on my podcast. I am, however, a very new podcaster and really have no audience as of yet, so you may not be interested or would like to wait for a bit...but I thought I would make the offer.

And, believe me, there would be no callers or so-called 'sceptics' (ie: obsessive trolls) to distract from the discussion. I really would just like to find out more about how Billy Meier's predictions fit into the bizarre world we now find ourselves living in.

Please, have a listen and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
RoseGirl (aka Lasha Seniuk)

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/archives.html

MichaelHorn

Dear Lasha,

I'd be delighted to discuss this with you. We can start any time you wish and perhaps do more as your podcast grows.

Thanks very much for the opportunity.

Please email me at pr@theyfly.com to discuss the details.

MH

RoseGirl

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 16, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
Dear Lasha,

I'd be delighted to discuss this with you. We can start any time you wish and perhaps do more as your podcast grows.

Thanks very much for the opportunity.

Please email me at pr@theyfly.com to discuss the details.

MH

Excellent news!

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm thinking not this Thursday, but next Thursday April 27th. We will need to do a short test of your skype and/or your phone to make sure it records on my system. I will email you and we can set it up and also discuss details.

If you or Billy have any new or specific information you'd like to get out there, just let me know...we can certainly do that too.

Talk soon,
Lasha

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 15, 2017, 10:33:16 AM
We created the Drone-at-Home program just for such contingencies. It was an advancement in the same essential technology that allowed me to be cloned from Telly Savalas, of "Kojak" fame.
:D

RoseGirl

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 16, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
:D

Hey, no problem Sandman...if you think it's all garbage, don't listen. Won't hurt my feelings any. *shrug*

I'm just a girl with a microphone.

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 16, 2017, 06:17:49 PM
if you think it's all garbage

ARE THERE GIRLS AND/OR DICE THERE???

That's gotta chafe.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 16, 2017, 12:29:19 AM
Okay, confession time. I actually enjoyed him on the show tonight and am thinking about having him on my show...

Ok, confession time for me as well.  Since no one is ''psychic'', a so-called ''psychic'' hosting a creepy spokesman for a bullshit UFO cult seems right. 

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2017, 06:30:36 PM
Ok, confession time for me as well.  Since no one is ''psychic'', a so-called ''psychic'' hosting a creepy spokesman for a bullshit UFO cult seems right.

Wait a minute...wait a minute...  You actually think I would care that some crabby*, foul mouthed geek on the internet believes whether or not psychics are real? Oh my...that's funny.

* word used in several contexts.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 16, 2017, 06:59:24 PM
Wait a minute...wait a minute...  You actually think I would care that some crabby*, foul mouthed geek on the internet believes whether or not psychics are real? Oh my...that's funny.

* word used in several contexts.

I'm sure what your opinion of crabby, foul mouthed geeks is, but you care enough about what I post to respond

Why don't you give us a few predictions - that only a ''psychic'' could know in advance - for the upcoming week, or whatever it is you claim to do, and we can all see for ourselves.  I'd ask Mikey to do the same, but his area of expertise is in applying vague general comments to specific events after the fact.

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2017, 07:10:43 PM
I'm sure what your opinion of crabby, foul mouthed geeks is, but you care enough about what I post to respond

Why don't you give us a few predictions - that only a ''psychic'' could know in advance - for the upcoming week, or whatever it is you claim to do, and we can all see for ourselves.  I'd ask Mikey to do the same, but he specializes in taking credit for events after the fact.

point taken, no response forthcoming

:)

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 16, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

point taken, no response forthcoming

:)

I knew you were going to say that.  Doesn't make me psychic

Hey, no problem Sandman...if you think it's all garbage, don't listen. Won't hurt my feelings any. *shrug*

::)
Look closely at the post. The key word is "CLONED".
Just my poor attempt at humor.

Not everything is about you RG.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 16, 2017, 07:38:53 PM
Not everything is about you RG.

I'm afraid you'll never be able to convince her of that.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Although he denies he's party to running a cult, Mr Horn gives himself away by stating a few pages back on this thread by being very defensive and being dismissive of any alien abduction encounters or UFO sightings that aren't from the sacred tomes of Billy Meier. A UFO is just that; It doesn't mean its extra terrestrial in origin.

You'd think that such a big believer in everyone 'seeing the light' (and coincidentally tells the non believers they're stupid, losers or not worth talking to), he too would be willing and open to accepting others' supposed experiences the same way he feels Meier's alleged ones should be.

You should look into Meier; He isn't the benevolent, all seeing oracle Horn might want you to believe. Horn says a lot of words, almost like a mantra, to the exclusion of others. He basically carpet bombs anyone thinking of trying to get a word in with a stream of stuff that is unverified (merely having it on HIS website isn't verification) and never likely to be.

He'll be more than willing to use you as his next vehicle to spread the word as long as you don't ask difficult questions. He's halfway thete because you've already said you'll take no calls from 'trolls' . In other words, people asking awkward things that don't fit the cult speak he spews so well. What about having a scientist on? Or someone who can prove he's telling porkies when he mentions these allleged predictions?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 16, 2017, 08:54:00 PM
Although he denies he's party to running a cult, Mr Horn gives himself away by stating a few pages back on this thread by being very defensive and being dismissive of any alien abduction encounters or UFO sightings that aren't from the sacred tomes of Billy Meier. A UFO is just that; It doesn't mean its extra terrestrial in origin.

You'd think that such a big believer in everyone 'seeing the light' (and coincidentally tells the non believers they're stupid, losers or not worth talking to), he too would be willing and open to accepting others' supposed experiences the same way he feels Meier's alleged ones should be.

You should look into Meier; He isn't the benevolent, all seeing oracle Horn might want you to believe. Horn says a lot of words, almost like a mantra, to the exclusion of others. He basically carpet bombs anyone thinking of trying to get a word in with a stream of stuff that is unverified (merely having it on HIS website isn't verification) and never likely to be.

He'll be more than willing to use you as his next vehicle to spread the word as long as you don't ask difficult questions. He's halfway thete because you've already said you'll take no calls from 'trolls' . In other words, people asking awkward things that don't fit the cult speak he spews so well. What about having a scientist on? Or someone who can prove he's telling porkies when he mentions these allleged predictions?

I will keep your observations in mind, Pud....so thank you. But really, I just wanted to explore some ideas with MH about UFOs, dimensional theories and Billy's experiences. The Meier case is a classic and holds a very specific spot in UFO history. And you know...I also think that the whole paranormal/ufo field of study is finally changing. The scientists, you see, have recently 'discovered' dimensional physics and non-local consciousness (funny thing, that...it's been a idea and practice explored for many thousands of years by sages, mystics and religious scholars, but whatever. Very clever, those scientists.)

Oh and about the troll call-ins; I just really don't want to waste time in a pissing match with those types. I mean, why bother? I'd rather explore the ideas. I may open the phone lines.....may....if MH wants to do that in the second hour, but only if it feels right.

You know, it's funny but there was a professor here in Vancouver at SFU that has been studying paranormal conferences and ufo believers. He found that more sceptics go to these meetings than do UFO people...and they go with the purpose of trying to argue or debunk the experiences of others. Very troll like, if you ask me. I think it is more important for these people to find something that is not immediately or easily provable and then spew hatred at it. I don't see the point. I just don't. Gets me nowhere.

MichaelHorn

just a few comments. If Steve or anyone else wants to make sure that tough questions are asked, please send them to RoseGirl, I'll be glad to address them.

Also, I'll be glad to take calls and field questions and challenges, etc.

I will state now though, that I won't bother with anyone who's simply in need of anger management and looking to spew venom. It was clear to me from Steve's tone during the show, as well as on this blog, that his anger issues supersede his rationality, logic and reasonableness...as well as factual accuracy.

I still have NO idea why people get so angry about Meier, someone who's done nothing to them, asked nothing of them and has simply presented his evidence, information, claims, etc.

As far as skeptics are concerned, not only has a skeptical professor facilitated my two historic presentations at an American university (https://theyflyblog.com/2016/01/05/skepticism-bears-good-fruit-when-truth-prevails/) and not only have skeptics inadvertently corroborated Meier's prophetically accurate scientific information (http://www.theyfly.com/Confirming-Meier.htm) and a skeptic retracted his claims against the Meier case (http://www.theyfly.com/Top_Skeptic_Fixed.htm) but even James Randi had to retract his claim the case was a hoax (http://www.theyfly.com/PDF/RandiRetractsClaim.pdf).

And before people try to twist that, I've offered, several times, to take on any and all of their best professional skeptics - including Randi - regarding the Meier case...at an event that they would host No takers.

Perhaps the questions and challenges could reflect some of the more serious concerns and implications of ACTUAL extraterrestrial contact, consciousness-related matters, etc.

I'm very much looking forward to doing Rose/Girl's show.

Q:  What did one charlatan say to the other?

RoseGirl

wow, PB...you really are a bit of a prick, aren't ya?

MichaelHorn

Scientists Stunned - Billy Meier Predictions Right Again!

https://theyflyblog.com/?p=4469 

Confirm 1988 "wandering black holes" info correct

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 21, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

Hey, I ordered some shirts the other day but they sent the wrong size. Can you do anything about that?  ???

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 21, 2017, 12:05:17 AM
...you really are a bit of a prick, aren't ya?

Just when I start to think we're making social progress in this country, I read sexist comments like these

pate

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 16, 2017, 01:33:59 PM
You're welcome Mr. TMK,

Sharl'e Mange/..?

This, ,\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVZHxH2O1I

/Lucv ^ &
'SPLAININ'

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on April 21, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

These 'stunned' scientists? Can you get them to go on tv to say so, or is it once again just your fertile imagination feeding the cult mentality?

RoseGirl

Okay folks...just preparing for my interview with Michael Horn to be aired live on Thursday at 8pm pt.

If any of you have questions....and by that I mean real questions, not just accusations, energetic 'debunking' or vitriol...please let me know here and I will make an effort to address them with Michael.

In this interview I would like to focus on the experiences of Billy Meier and the meaning of the communications he has received. There is plenty of physical and scientific evidence to discuss about the case, but that is not my aim with this interview. Rather, I would like to discuss what happened and how it is relevant in today's world. Predictions, changing times for humanity, the ability of life from elsewhere to communicate with us and their intended message...these ideas will be the focus of my discussion with Mr. Horn.

I understand that Meier is a controversial figure and that this case has inspired a great deal of heated speculations. And, frankly, I don't care. I want to hear what happened and where it is all going.

Questions? Now's the time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 03:14:31 PM
Okay folks...just preparing for my interview with Michael Horn to be aired live on Thursday at 8pm pt.

If any of you have questions....and by that I mean real questions, not just accusations, energetic 'debunking' or vitriol...please let me know here and I will make an effort to address them with Michael.

In this interview I would like to focus on the experiences of Billy Meier and the meaning of the communications he has received. There is plenty of physical and scientific evidence to discuss about the case, but that is not my aim with this interview. Rather, I would like to discuss what happened and how it is relevant in today's world. Predictions, changing times for humanity, the ability of life from elsewhere to communicate with us and their intended message...these ideas will be the focus of my discussion with Mr. Horn.

I understand that Meier is a controversial figure and that this case has inspired a great deal of heated speculations. And, frankly, I don't care. I want to hear what happened and where it is all going.

Questions? Now's the time.

If real questions don't take him to task and debunk his bullshit then your show will simply be another mouthpiece for him to preach said bullshit. But we don't judge here.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 25, 2017, 03:42:06 PM
If real questions don't take him to task and debunk his bullshit then your show will simply be another mouthpiece for him to preach said bullshit. But we don't judge here.

Sounds to me like you're the one doing the preaching.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 25, 2017, 03:45:53 PM
Sounds to me like you're the one doing the preaching.

On a forum. Meier and Horn have a little number going. And to deliberatly decide that certain questions are out of bounds because they're 'difficult' is disingenuous if the stated purpose of the interview is to find things out. Maybe you could go one step further, and present him with the questions and let him colate them into the ones he will answer and those he won't or can't? Better still, let him e mail you questions he would like you to ask.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 25, 2017, 03:52:28 PM
On a forum. Meier and Horn have a little number going. And to deliberatly decide that certain questions are out of bounds because they're 'difficult' is disingenuous if the stated purpose of the interview is to find things out. Maybe you could go one step further, and present him with the questions and let him colate them into the ones he will answer and those he won't or can't? Better still, let him e mail you questions he would like you to ask.

I will do just that, no problem. I just don't want the time I have with MH to turn into a pissing match with nay-sayers. Don't get me wrong...you can say all the nays you want, just not for about one hour and not on my show. Just this once? Maybe?

Of course, I understand the controversy with this case but I would just like to get an update on what all the controversy is about and perhaps discuss the 'human' significance of the case....not just argue back and forth about things that can not be easily verified or immediately resolved.