• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Hey Mickey! Guess what? No mention of Meier. How ungrateful eh?

Seismic risks remain after Italian quakes -

www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37839612

There remains the potential for future quakes in Italy's Apennines region, say scientists who have reviewed the latest satellite maps of the region.
The new radar imagery suggests Sunday's big tremor ruptured a segment of a fault in between sections broken by two other quakes in recent weeks.
But the Magnitude 6.6 event has still left the deeper parts of the fault system locked in place.
And this unrelieved stress now represents a risk down the line.
The researchers are keen to emphasise, however, that predicting precisely when andwhere a future quake might strike is not possible.

MichaelHorn

Official Contact Report 136, Tuesday, October 14, 1980

Semjase: And the earth person should also think about why in ancient times Italy â€" the most negative place â€" was ever unconsciously chosen for the creation of the Vatican and why just from there, like many times before, the mark of death is set for the world, when the Vesuvius volcano ejects its lava and thereby spreads great disaster. Just as before and just as ever, however, there will be know-it-alls and cult-religious believers who will say that the Vesuvius volcano is not in or near Rome but rather is in the vicinity of Naples. These know-it-alls, however, do not know the conditions of the interior of the Earth, much like even the responsible scientists. Thus, they do not know that the main activity of the volcano does not lie directly under it but lies directly and very deeply beneath the city of Rome, so in addition, those areas which will be shaken at the end of November will be caused partly by the magma eruption, water, and gas chambers and be caused partly by tectonic shifts..

Official Contact Report 214, Tuesday, February 3, 1987

Billy: ...But since we’re already talking about volcanism: How is it, actually, in Italy with Mount Vesuvius? To my knowledge, this is still active, and if it comes to an eruption, it will presumably come to a worse disaster than what was the case on the 24th of August, A.D. 79, when Pompeii was completely destroyed by the enormous eruption of Vesuvius and was buried. The hot, liquid magma under the soil of Vesuvius is hundreds of square kilometers in size and even extends beneath the city of Rome, as I know from you

Quetzal: ...Under the volcano, at a depth of approximately 8 kilometers, there is a huge lake of magma, which has a total area of 523 square kilometers, and from this, several vents flow out of the flanks and out of the crater of the mountain, and occasional masses of magma rise just beneath the crater’s surface.

CORROBORATED:

Massive magma layer feeds Mt. Vesuvius, and may hold clues to eruptions, say Science researchers, November 15, 2001

"Seismic data suggest the presence of a 400 kilometer square-wide reservoir of magma located 8 kilometers below the famous Mt. Vesuvius volcano in Italy.."This also tells us that there is a huge amount of available magma under Vesuvius," says Gasparini. "It was really unexpected for the reservoir to be that size, so very wide and large. It underlies a very large area under the Neapolitan volcanoes."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 01, 2016, 11:25:10 PM
Official Contact Report 136, Tuesday, October 14, 1980

Semjase: And the earth person should also think about why in ancient times Italy â€" the most negative place â€" was ever unconsciously chosen for the creation of the Vatican and why just from there, like many times before, the mark of death is set for the world, when the Vesuvius volcano ejects its lava and thereby spreads great disaster. Just as before and just as ever, however, there will be know-it-alls and cult-religious believers who will say that the Vesuvius volcano is not in or near Rome but rather is in the vicinity of Naples. These know-it-alls, however, do not know the conditions of the interior of the Earth, much like even the responsible scientists. Thus, they do not know that the main activity of the volcano does not lie directly under it but lies directly and very deeply beneath the city of Rome, so in addition, those areas which will be shaken at the end of November will be caused partly by the magma eruption, water, and gas chambers and be caused partly by tectonic shifts..

Official Contact Report 214, Tuesday, February 3, 1987

Billy: ...But since we’re already talking about volcanism: How is it, actually, in Italy with Mount Vesuvius? To my knowledge, this is still active, and if it comes to an eruption, it will presumably come to a worse disaster than what was the case on the 24th of August, A.D. 79, when Pompeii was completely destroyed by the enormous eruption of Vesuvius and was buried. The hot, liquid magma under the soil of Vesuvius is hundreds of square kilometers in size and even extends beneath the city of Rome, as I know from you

Quetzal: ...Under the volcano, at a depth of approximately 8 kilometers, there is a huge lake of magma, which has a total area of 523 square kilometers, and from this, several vents flow out of the flanks and out of the crater of the mountain, and occasional masses of magma rise just beneath the crater’s surface.

CORROBORATED:

Massive magma layer feeds Mt. Vesuvius, and may hold clues to eruptions, say Science researchers, November 15, 2001

"Seismic data suggest the presence of a 400 kilometer square-wide reservoir of magma located 8 kilometers below the famous Mt. Vesuvius volcano in Italy.."This also tells us that there is a huge amount of available magma under Vesuvius," says Gasparini. "It was really unexpected for the reservoir to be that size, so very wide and large. It underlies a very large area under the Neapolitan volcanoes."

Because aliens use phrases such as 'know it alls'. LOL...

Oh Mickey, you're cute. If you come back later I'll show predictions my talking shoe has made, fully dated and corroborated by me. Okay?

By the way, have you got the dates sorted for am interview with the space people?

Yorkshire pud

This is an actual transcript from 1996. The speaker is a size nine black lace up shoe, that made astonishing predictions. I can verify this took place as I was there, listening. And nothing escapes my deep investigative knowledge:

The transcript.

Shoe (right foot). 1996, September 45th, about 14:27.

Some of what I say now may seem silly, even impossible, but it will happen, you can be sure of that.
  A princess from the UK, will die in a car crash in a French city, possibly Paris. The know it alls can kiss my sole if they doubt me.

Towards the late 2001, a dreadful series of deliberate airliner crashes will prompt major rethinks of various procedures. Another middle eastern war will take place, using the excuse that Iraq was involved. Only later when its too late will this be admitted to be false, although some will still believe it.

September 56th..12:21.

A major economic collapse will occur around 2007-2008. My heel will stamp on the know alls who doubt this.

See Mickey? How easy it is.

MichaelHorn

The Censored Predictions of Jeremia and Elia

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4158

What the ancient prophets actually foretold is now upon us

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 02, 2016, 01:18:02 PM
The Censored Predictions of Jeremia and Elia

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=4158

What the ancient prophets actually foretold is now upon us

Roughly Mickey; what is the number of people who actually read your masturbatory blogs? Demographically if its easier for you. Age, sex, knowledge of the opposite sex etc.

MichaelHorn

Your left shoe was trying to warn you to stop being so predictably infantile but obviously you couldn’t hear it…since it was lodged pretty high up there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on November 02, 2016, 02:04:35 PM
Your left shoe was trying to warn you to stop being so predictably infantile but obviously you couldn’t hear it…since it was lodged pretty high up there.

I dunno Mikey, you're a very vituperative little preacher for someone trying to get converts. Are you always so with any of the guillible who turn up for your evangelism and perhaps realise you represent a cult and take issue with a penis head spouting bollox?

pate

I think you need a theme song MH.  Check this out I think it is right at your level of awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7S537b7saE

pate

Whoa, I should have done my homework!  Apparently you've been on the case for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2PskuG_44

Yorkshire pud

Mickey, another quake in Italy yesterday, 4.8 near Perugia. How come you didn't mention it? Specifically?

Billy Meier claims he has found ancient scrolls that relate the story of "Jesus" whose real name would be Jmmanuel.
The scrolls were partly translated in german but were supposedly destroyed.
An independant searcher, James Deardorff wanted to debunk him but he finally spent several years and concluded finally the gospel which was the closest, the Gospel of Matthew could only be a falsification of the Talmud of Jmmanuel.
He proves it on his website http://www.tjresearch.info/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lolo.courtemanche on November 03, 2016, 09:29:07 AM
Billy Meier claims he has found ancient scrolls that relate the story of "Jesus" whose real name would be Jmmanuel.
An independant searcher, James Deardorff wanted to debunk him but he finally spent several years and concluded finally the gospel which was the closest, the Gospel of Matthew could only be a falsification of the Talmud of Jmmanuel.

Mike!! That is crass. You registered a new name today and found this thread by chance for the first post? C'mon dickhead, you have to do better than that, it isn't even subtle. Humanity demands it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: lolo.courtemanche on November 03, 2016, 09:29:07 AM

Billy Meier claims he didn't make a fake UFO out of a trashcan lid.

Corona Kitty

Hell Yes Michael Horn returns to EOD (tm) +justin

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 04:46:56 PM

Oh what fun that will be. Please ask him to bring along some space people to interview too, otherwise the cynical will think he's a cult leader and full of shit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 05:09:47 PM
Oh what fun that will be. Please ask him to bring along some space people to interview too, otherwise the cynical will think he's a cult leader and full of shit.

Can you be my science adviser?

You should call in and talk to Michael yourself.

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 04:46:56 PM

George Knapp used to have the Raelian cultists on regularly. 

I assumed he was stopping by their compound for ''free love'' in exchange - what are you getting out of the deal from Whorn?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 06, 2016, 06:02:15 PM
George Knapp used to have the Raelian cultists on regularly. 

I assumed he was stopping by their compound for ''free love'' in exchange - what are you getting out of the deal from Whorn?

Nothing at all, Mr. Horn has been on air with me before & we will continue to do another splendid show. Although I know this next one is going to be controversial, as are all of the interviews I conduct.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

Nothing at all, Mr. Horn has been on air with me before & we will continue to do another splendid show. Although I know this next one is going to be controversial, as are all of the interviews I conduct.

How so?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 06, 2016, 06:32:03 PM
How so?

I'm not sure 'controversial' is the right word here. 

Doesn't that require a dispute or disagreement?  Does anyone dispute the Billy Myers/Michael Horn foolishness is pure BS?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 06, 2016, 06:45:02 PM
I'm not sure 'controversial' is the right word here. 

Doesn't that require a dispute or disagreement?  Does anyone dispute the Billy Myers/Michael Horn foolishness is pure BS?

On the nail, the hammer hit square. ^^^ :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 06:51:29 PM
you're going to have to listen and find out good sir.

The only way its going to be controversial, is if you call him out, and ask him to put up, or shut up. Then he really will flip his lid, engage in tantric sex with himself and flounce off/ hang up.

That would be worth listening to.

Quote from: username on November 06, 2016, 06:51:29 PM
you're going to have to listen and find out good sir.

A few posts up, Yorkshire Pud revealed his talking shoe has been making some uncanny predictions of late.

As you might imagine, there is a split here at Bellgab regarding this as some believe these predictions have been eerily accurate and now trust the shoe implicitly, while others believe the shoe's predictions were in some cases vague enough to fit any scenario and in other cases were actually presented after the events transpired and weren't predictions at all.

While I personally am skeptical about talking footwear having the ability to be making predictions, if it's an actual controversy you want I recommend dumping Horn and inviting Yorkie's shoe onto the program.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 02, 2016, 09:48:33 AM
The speaker is a size nine black lace up shoe, that made astonishing predictions.

size nine?  i call bullshit.

coaster

Quote from: mv on November 06, 2016, 11:36:29 PM
size nine?  i call bullshit.
I am really getting sick of you mocking the greatest music artist ever in your avatar. He and his angels are godsends. It makes me feel like this entire thread is a mockery if the great work the incredible Billy Meier has done in trash can engineering.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on November 06, 2016, 11:45:02 PM
I am really getting sick of you mocking the greatest music artist ever in your avatar. He and his angels are godsends. It makes me feel like this entire thread is a mockery if the great work the incredible Billy Meier has done in trash can engineering.

he just wants to help out all of these poorly fathered, wayward young girls.  godspeed to him.  surely, this will produce some of the greatest music of our generation, given enough time.

coaster

Corona Kitty

Quote from: coaster on November 07, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
let us smoke our daily crack, and do the dance. for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU
I'm learning to dance like him right now