• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lisa Garr

Started by yumyumtree, May 10, 2014, 06:56:33 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 01:31:53 AM
Which one of you is gassing Lisa Garr?
I'm not sure what you mean by that....but her voice makes me want to try it.  I'll try anything once. Oh...is that too... much?

Gassy Man

Listening to her babble is making my head hurt.

Morgus

Lisa had phone issues and lost her guest and has been rambling by herself for nearly an hour...

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Morgus on February 22, 2015, 02:06:06 AM
Lisa had phone issues and lost her guest and has been rambling by herself for nearly an hour...

Noory is on now, but I was away for a minute. Is this LIVE? Did they have to make him come in to work at midnight on his day off?!?!?!?!??

BattyBrooke

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 22, 2015, 01:36:42 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by that....but her voice makes me want to try it.  I'll try anything once. Oh...is that too... much?

She was loudly coughing and said there was a strong chemical in the studio she was "fighting".

Morgus

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 02:14:47 AM
Noory is on now, but I was away for a minute. Is this LIVE? Did they have to make him come in to work at midnight on his day off?!?!?!?!??
did the network have to switch to replaying an old "worst of Noory" now while technicians work on Lisa's equipment that failed?

Morgus

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 02:16:16 AM
She was loudly coughing and said there was a strong chemical in the studio she was "fighting".
and the equipment failed too, maybe smoked?

zeebo

Flipped it on and instead of Ms. Lisa's sultry voice heard Noory's doofus dialect and was not prepared for the shock.  I gotta redouble my positive affirmation efforts.  Her topics suck but at least she can more or less speak normally.

I shut it off after about 45 minutes so missed the drama.  Electrical fire?  That has a bad chemical smell.

Yeah, I think I remember this interview from a few weeks ago.

Fear not.  Tomorrow night it's Knapp doing what he does best with the godfather of ufology.

cweb

Hmm, sounds like Lee Cigar was dealing with some over-burnt chakra.

Hope all is well.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Morgus on February 22, 2015, 02:06:06 AM

It was pathetic.....and she used the word 'MANY' at least one hundred times.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 22, 2015, 03:31:52 AM
Fear not.  Tomorrow night it's Knapp doing what he does best with the godfather of ufology.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!    8)

Nebraska888

I turned her off.......so, tell me more.......she was rambling and on and on.....then there was a chemical odor in her studio????

You can NOT make this stuff up. 

I, too, turned the radio back on and to my surprise was listening to: "The Worst of Noory".....and wondered what had happened.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 18, 2015, 01:46:49 PM

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Get rid of Garr!

Sounds like someone tried that last night.

Juan Cena

Was she broadcasting from the same studio Connie Willis used last week? Someone might have found her stash and started smoking some of it.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 22, 2015, 12:58:01 PM
Sounds like someone tried that last night.

:)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :).............we can only hope.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 22, 2015, 02:43:23 AM
... Electrical fire?  That has a bad chemical smell.

Aromatherapy ... She's doing it wrong.

Probably some electrical thing overheating. Like a cpu when the fan breaks.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 22, 2015, 10:25:32 AM
I turned her off.......so, tell me more.......she was rambling and on and on.....then there was a chemical odor in her studio????

You can NOT make this stuff up. 

I, too, turned the radio back on and to my surprise was listening to: "The Worst of Noory".....and wondered what had happened.

She had a guest on for about an hour, and then suddenly the phone line sounded full of static and he cut out. She said they lost the call and would try and get him back. She then, in order to avoid dead air, started droning on about the discussion topic and in mid ramble, started coughing. She apologized for coughing, said she had been and still was fighting a chemical odor, and rambled some more and then said engineers were coming in to fix something. Commercisl break hit, then it was Noory. Cray-Zay!

albrecht

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 06:04:20 PM
She had a guest on for about an hour, and then suddenly the phone line sounded full of static and he cut out. She said they lost the call and would try and get him back. She then, in order to avoid dead air, started droning on about the discussion topic and in mid ramble, started coughing. She apologized for coughing, said she had been and still was fighting a chemical odor, and rambled some more and then said engineers were coming in to fix something. Commercisl break hit, then it was Noory. Cray-Zay!
And very unprofessional. Considering all the talk of "new studios" and "mist tunnels" in corporate offices why wouldn't they have an explanation to listeners. Even a simply "we are experiencing technical difficulties so now we are going to replay a best-of(sic) of Norry?"

Nebraska888

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 22, 2015, 06:04:20 PM

WEIRD!   :o

Juan

Because such an announcement would require an announcer to be there - someone they would have to pay.  Or, for someone to have the foresight to pre-record an announcement.  The latter is probably more far fetched than the former.

Morgus

At the breaks the pre-recorded announcer voice last nite did say "you are listening to the best of Noory"
though they of course should have said "the worst of Noory"

Quote from: Morgus on February 22, 2015, 07:04:49 PM
At the breaks the pre-recorded announcer voice last nite did say "you are listening to the best of Noory"

What's the difference?

Juan

Quote from: Morgus on February 22, 2015, 07:04:49 PM
Then I apologize to Cheap Channel.  Someone had more foresight than I had imagined.

Sounds like it was a very very rough night for Lisa..