• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 09:52:13 PM
Same...what was the joke? anyone hear it?  I tried to rewind but wouldn't let me..

Art just said that "the other show" was poaching his ghosts then said "Just kidding".

It was just a dig at them stealing and poaching.

I'm kind of missing the alien in the freezer guy.  To his credit, Art is WORKING this guest!

MV, if you are out there, can you get my crawdad back?!!

aldousburbank

BTW, thought the gabcast chat was funny. Is there a way to re-read, you know, sometime on the bomb shelter with free time maybe?  Also, I have a much more weird Leary tale that requires some context expansion, but will try to post sometime, you know, from the bombshelter.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 28, 2013, 09:57:53 PM
BTW, thought the gabcast chat was funny. Is there a way to re-read, you know, sometime on the bomb shelter with free time maybe?  Also, I have a much more weird Leary tale that requires some context expansion, but will try to post sometime, you know, from the bombshelter.
And is this where you get bombed aldous?

the longest cycle of time I can imagine is a 4 hour C2C show with the numbers lady

aldousburbank

What if while everyone's looking for planet x, planets y and z are going to come around and slam our asses?

lonevoice

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 09:55:52 PM
Yes but for the new listeners, woohoo, just like us the first time.  "WTF did he just say?"
Typical surfer-college dude comments.  All those drugs?  C'mon?
Sitchin's last appearance on C2C was almost 4 years ago, and then with Dave Noorie.  Art never interviewed Sitchin.  This guy, Martell, has been on with Noorie a bunch of times, but never with Art.  Unless someone's been listening to C2C w Noorie, it's been a long time since they've heard this material.   

jazmunda

Quote from: Étouffée on October 28, 2013, 09:56:04 PM
I'm kind of missing the alien in the freezer guy.  To his credit, Art is WORKING this guest!

MV, if you are out there, can you get my crawdad back?!!

Was this your avatar?

Zenof

I'm finally here, and wow... slow night... Only page 6?? It's usually up to page 15 by now lol

Nova

Quote from: Baron Landscape on October 28, 2013, 10:05:22 PM
the longest cycle of time I can imagine is a 4 hour C2C show with the numbers lady

lmao

lonevoice

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 28, 2013, 10:10:03 PM
Hail Bopp!
I grew up in the same areas this guest says he's from...Del Mar, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe (Hail, Bopp!).  I don't remember ever meeting Jason Martell though.  Never met any Heaven's Gate whackos either.

lonevoice

Quote from: Zenof on October 28, 2013, 10:09:54 PM
I'm finally here, and wow... slow night... Only page 6?? It's usually up to page 15 by now lol
Hard to say if there's a direct correlation, but Tobias McGriff only got 14 pages and he was a favorite guest.  GIS and the Ghost Buster Gals got the most pages of all the guests so far.

aldousburbank

Quote from: barfbell on October 28, 2013, 10:16:23 PM
any pretty ladies from the boston area in here?
wanna get laid by a cool dude?
I'm here for you hun.

His thesis is basically the set up for Star Control 2. And I for one welcome our Ur-Quan masters.

ziznak

"oh we met on an artbell fan site.... so romantic!!"

ziznak

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 28, 2013, 10:19:54 PM
His thesis is basically the set up for Star Control 2. And I for one welcome our Ur-Quan masters.

teeheee... yer still playing arent you?

Quote from: ziznak on October 28, 2013, 10:20:23 PM
teeheee... yer still playing arent you?

I NEVER STOPPED

Seriously best storyline in a game ever. I can't say it enough.

Quote from: barfbell on October 28, 2013, 10:24:22 PM
i think that youre a  dude though
He's a dude playing a dude. That would make it double gay.