• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:26:54 PM
Art and us all did a healing moment on air for Terence Mckenna.
I wish he were still around...

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on October 14, 2013, 09:30:32 PM
Now the guy has fallen off the credibility map. Prayers, psychic healers, intentionality, are all fancy but bogus studies.

And suggesting if someone doesn't get well is because they don't want to... rubbish.

My BS meter was beeping like crazy. Still like the guest though.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on October 14, 2013, 09:32:49 PM
no argument there
I like my party chatter mo betta. I make stuff up if it's funny, to me.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 14, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
What in the heck did I just read?!?!
How crazy was that haha

I only skimmed it but it was so fucking animal crackers that I had to share. It kept getting crazier and crazier.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 09:35:05 PM
My BS meter was beeping like crazy. Still like the guest though.

yeah, I like him to, he just believes his stuff a bit too much.

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:28:42 PM
Wait, I talk to my plants and I'm probably crazy, so
That depends. Do they talk back?

Heather Wade

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:34:20 PM
seems like a cool dude

He did Humboldt County & The X Files too.  Brad Dourif would be an interesting person to know. 

TumbleWeed

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:28:51 PM
OK, so I did remember right, Ed Dames married Brad Dourif's wife.

I just found a really weird link, by searching "Ed Dames Brad Dourif"

http://experiencing-organized-crime.blogspot.com/2011/02/recaping-updating-what-is-going-on-here.html

looks like it was written by Brad/Ed's ex wife

That is weird.

I want to hang out with this guy and talk comics with him.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 09:33:40 PM
This myth was busted on mythbusters.

The Brown Note Clip

I remember that episode! very funny.
The brown note works in South Park land!

steelbot

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 14, 2013, 09:34:07 PM
What in the heck did I just read?!?!
How crazy was that haha
The last line there about zip-lining in and just staying...odd - sounded like I just read the script to men who stare or touch goats...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:37:19 PM
I want to hang out with this guy and talk comics with him.

Likewise. Rarely does some one say they are a fan of the walking dead comic book first, (I love the comic, and am happy I bought the issues when it came out haha)

"Wise Blood", John Huston film based on Flannery O'Connor's southern gothic novella...

starring Brad Dourif as Hazel Motes.

Brilliant all-around.

He'd be a great guest!!

Quote from: steelbot on October 14, 2013, 09:38:48 PM
The last line there about zip-lining in and just staying...odd - sounded like I just read the script to men who stare or touch goats...

It really reads like the Toynbee tiler's manifesto.

QuoteThis is a photo taken in Philadelphia circa 1997 AD of the infamous "manifesto" tile. Tragically paved over sometime around 2001 AD. The photo does not do it justice -- this was quite LARGE... I would say maybe 2.5 or 3 feet tall and accompanied by two three color Toynbee tiles (with the standard message) which were equally large.
The text:

JOHN KNIGHT, OWNER OF "THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER" - WHOSE HATED THIS MOVEMENTS GUTS - FOR YEARS - TAKES MONEY FROM THE MAFIA TO MAKE THE MAFIA LOOK GOOD IN HIS NEWSPAPERS SO HE HAS THE MAFIA IN HIS BACK POCKET.

JOHN KNIGHT SENT THE MAFIA TO MURDER ME IN MAY 1991. (unreadable.....) JOURNALIST ALL OF THEM GLOATED TO MY FACE ABOUT MY DEATH AND KNIGHT-RIDDERS GREAT POWER TO DESTROY. IN FACT JOHN KNIGHT WENT INTO HELLION BINGE OF JOY OVER KNIGHT-RIDDERS GREAT POWER TO DESTROY. I SECURED HOUSE WITH BLAST DOORS AND FLED THE COUNTRY IN JUNE 1991. N.B.C. ATTORNEYS, JOURNALISTS AND SECURITY OFFICIALS AT ROCKERFELLER CENTER FRADULAENTLY .....(unreadable)..... UNDER THE "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT" ALL.... ORDERS OF N.B.C. EXECUTIVES GOT THE U.S. FEDERAL DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE AND GOT THE F.B.I. TO GET INTERPOL TO ESTABLISH TASK FORCE THAT LOCATED ME IN DOVER ENGLAND.

WHEN BACK HOME INQUIRER GOT UNION GOONS FROM THEIR OWN EMPLOYEES UNION TO SEND DOWN A "SPORTS JOURNALIST" -WHO - WITH BASEBALL BAT BASHED IN LIGHTS AND WINDOWS OF NEIGHBORHOOD CARS - AS WELL AS MEN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. THEY ARE STATIONED THERE STILL. WAITING FOR ME. N.B.C., C.B.S., GROUP "W" WESTINGHOUSE. TIME. TIME-WARNER. FOX. UNIVERSAL - ALL OF THE "CULT OF THE HELLION" EACH WERE MUCH WORSE THAN KNIGHT RIDDER EVER WAS.. WHEN K.Y.W. AND N.B.C. EXECUTIVES TOLD JOHN KNIGHT THE WHOLE COVEN GLOATED ON HOW THEIR SOVIET PALS HAD FOUND A WAY TO TURN IT INTO A.....

jazmunda

If PK is real then please prove it under controlled conditions.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 14, 2013, 09:40:55 PM
Likewise. Rarely does some one say they are a fan of the walking dead comic book first, (I love the comic, and am happy I bought the issues when it came out haha)

Nice! Those must be worth a pretty penny at this point.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:42:39 PM

Nice! Those must be worth a pretty penny at this point.

Yeah I'm looking into selling them soon.

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 14, 2013, 09:41:34 PM
"Wise Blood", John Huston film based on Flannery O'Connor's southern gothic novella...

starring Brad Dourif as Hazel Motes.

Brilliant all-around.

He'd be a great guest!!
Let's not forget he is Chucky!

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:42:01 PM
It really reads like the Toynbee tiler's manifesto.

lol - crazy how much of all this same shiat we've all exposed ourselves to over the years...I remember see this story - this is a strange one

Quote from: steelbot on October 14, 2013, 09:44:41 PM
Let's not forget he is Chucky!

I'd rather forget that, steelbot!  I could see a re-make with Johnny B. as the voice!

jazmunda

Yes he believes in the force.

May the schwartz be with you.

Lioness

"And she ruined it with magnetic tatas." - Arthur W. Bell III