• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

I still would like to hear about his unbridled endorsement of Starfire Tor.
Art was not pleased in/with that interview.
2 Cuckoos sittin in a tree.

casioson

The owl thing is in the movie "The fourth kind"

Ward

ahhh Whitleys Dead people Stories....hes 100% convinced the visitors are involved with the DEAD

indigoo

Art is a fan of South Park no?

Anyway, this is like bizarro Whitley, actually using tonal inflections.

He was assaulted with the alien equivalent of a 2" Unibit. Slowly, very slowly.

littlechris

WOW! Art just laughed at him for being being raped in his reference to cartman!! I love Art!!!!!!

Spinner

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
wait... did whitley say he wanted to do anal rape to the creators of south park?!
I think he meant that he wished that they would endure the ridicule that they put him through.

steelbot

How's the stream folks!

**Edit** - And it's my wireless iPad mini to the chatzone hater! lol, and no fartz!

LOL!

indigoo

Calling Bud Hopkins unprofessional? What?

Ward

Quote from: indigoo on October 01, 2013, 09:35:20 PM
Calling Bud Hopkins unprofessional? What?

That's nothing Whitleys Wife Ann think Budd Hopkins was a snake and preyed on Women and manipulated them into sex with him.

"what really appalled me about Bud, he would find women, who…being big city women, professional women, well educated, but they were having trouble finding a partner, it was the classic single woman, lonely single woman syndrome, and so he would hyptonize these women and lead them on with leading questions…the real problem with bad hypnotism is leading questions, and convince them that they had been impregnated by aliens, had an alien baby that had been taken from them. Now you had these women with a ticking biological clock, who are being convinced of something like that, it’s heartbreaking, it’s heartbreaking, and then, i hate to tell you this, should i tell you? then he would have sex with them…He was a snake."

Don't believe me it was on a Dreamland Show i have the mp3 somewhere

http://digitalseance.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/budd-hopkins-was-a-snake-anne-strieber/

funny thing is she is the only one ive ever heard make a claim like that

Ravenna

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 08:06:46 PM
wowowowwow major BellGab salute

So watch the traffic on the site go up after that major shout-out from Art. 

MV's gonna be able to quit his day job soon.

And congrats to Steelbot for naming the new ghost-to-ghost.  (I'm a little jealous.  I liked my name for it better, but that's okay).

wenck

Quote from: indigoo on October 01, 2013, 09:34:13 PM
Art is a fan of South Park no?

Anyway, this is like bizarro Whitley, actually using tonal inflections.

There is this...

shell88

I think whitley should stay away from hypnotists and get his wife to remind him when he's awake and not dreaming.

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
HA - got me some greenz tonight too =P so time for some fun TIMES - been dry on resin ballz

Thanks for the private messages folks - I still haven't heard the pop - so i'll hear it in Replay I'm sure!

Noische.

steelbot

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:36:52 PM

That's nothing Whitleys Wife Ann think Budd Hopkins was a snake and preyed on Women and manipulated them into sex with him.
HAHAHA - Anyone ever see the Scientology Spoof - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Profit

GREAT - sound's like anyone entertaining Whitley's story here - should watch it - no aliens ....but basically an L Ron Hubbard spoof!

Mels-hole1984

Thanks guys, I figured it out. Thanks again to Ziznak for this awesome Avatar. \m/ 8)\m/

steelbot

Quote from: Ravenna on October 01, 2013, 09:37:16 PM
So watch the traffic on the site go up after that major shout-out from Art. 

MV's gonna be able to quit his day job soon.

And congrats to Steelbot for naming the new ghost-to-ghost.  (I'm a little jealous.  I liked my name for it better, but that's okay).
Awwww Ravenna  ;) - Next time....name his x-mas show...host to host ? or Host Matters, or Dark Host....or just Ho' Ho' Ho'st.... ;D ;D

Ward

Why would Whitley be under so much Stress?

ziznak

I remember Whitley sounding very different in the past.  I remember listening to him doing dreamland and he sounded... more.... i dunnno... fat?

eddie dean

I am 20 min behind the live feed,  but Richard C told Art tonight that he would be willing to talk to or debate a "honest scientist" about RCH data and theories. I think this would be a very interesting show.

Producer Paul,  There is a member here called "Astroguy" that you should consider contacting about a future show with Art!

Check out this thread:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3794.msg146537#new

Ravenna

Quote from: shell88 on October 01, 2013, 09:38:19 PM
I think whitley should stay away from hypnotists and get his wife to remind him when he's awake and not dreaming.

Frankly, I don't think that Whitley is a charlatan but I do think he is delusional:  he believes his nightmares have really happened to him.  He doesn't realize that sore butt he has in the morning is due to him slipping in the bathroom when he went to take a whizz in the middle of the night.

SgtRocko

Quote from: Ward on October 01, 2013, 09:33:45 PM
ahhh Whitleys Dead people Stories....hes 100% convinced the visitors are involved with the DEAD

Ah yes, Plan 9, which deals with the resurrection of the dead....

I tried listening to some of his dreamland episodes and never got into them, he sounded too fat.

jazmunda

Just dropping by now.

Starting from the beginning. No Spoliers. ;)

Nice shoutout to Bell Gab.

Congrats to Steelbot for winning the competition. I still think Ghost (or Ghostly) Matter is better. :P Somehow I don't think you would have won if Art knew you what you were doing. :)

Just heard the advertisement for the wooden headphone and Art said it's like "making love to you ears." Give a new meaning to the word Aural.

Boom Tish. Thanks I'll be here all night. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Chine

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 01, 2013, 09:40:09 PM
Thanks guys, I figured it out. Thanks again to Ziznak for this awesome Avatar. \m/ 8)\m/

Yeah, took me forever to get mine sized to upload. Looks good.