• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Broad Cast

Started by Inglorious Bitch, November 17, 2016, 08:48:23 AM

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 11, 2016, 08:01:20 PM
When is the next most awesome show??
Possibly next Friday. Still working out the details.

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 11, 2016, 08:03:04 PM
The 15th of dec 2016??

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 11, 2016, 08:03:04 PM
You will need to check with the Mudking.  Sounds as though he is planning the Falkiethonâ,,¢ next Friday.  Though for a mere $20 donation you can sponsor an hour and co-host it (or for $50 you may be able to host that hour WITH George, himself.)  Finally, your life would be complete.  ;)

Chine

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢ on December 11, 2016, 08:04:43 PM
The 15th of dec 2016??

IB and I are working things out and that involves schedules with work, etc that take priority while these podcasts are purely for fun with any free time.  Also it's the holiday season.

I will not be able to this coming weekend as I'm going out of town for a national show/event. Which I'm really excited about and look forward to every year.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on December 12, 2016, 06:36:14 AM
IB and I are working things out and that involves schedules with work, etc that take priority while these podcasts are purely for fun with any free time.  Also it's the holiday season.

I will not be able to this coming weekend as I'm going out of town for a national show/event. Which I'm really excited about and look forward to every year.
Love your avatar, Chine. :-*

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 11, 2016, 08:00:22 PM
Oh the Broad Cast is still a thing.

Yes, a 'thing' rather than a show. In other words, it's a hideous genetic experiment that needs to be hunted down and shot before it does any more damage. I never thought I'd be grateful to an Australian, but it looks like that one man ELE has done us all a public service this time. I think jaz should be stuffed and put in the lobby of BellGab Towers as a reminder of how close we came to total catastrophe. I shall supply a moving inscription underneath his grinning corpse, if required.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 12, 2016, 09:34:18 AM
Yes, a 'thing' rather than a show. In other words, it's a hideous genetic experiment that needs to be hunted down and shot before it does any more damage. I never thought I'd be grateful to an Australian, but it looks like that one man ELE has done us all a public service this time. I think jaz should be stuffed and put in the lobby of BellGab Towers as a reminder of how close we came to total catastrophe. I shall supply a moving inscription underneath his grinning corpse, if required.

The main problem with Jaz, is his name changing. Do we call him Mr trade mark? Mr Trade? Mr formally known as?

Oh, I accidentally let it slip about our proposed threesome on a pocast (video later).

Chine

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 12, 2016, 09:34:18 AM
Yes, a 'thing' rather than a show. In other words, it's a hideous genetic experiment that needs to be hunted down and shot before it does any more damage. I never thought I'd be grateful to an Australian, but it looks like that one man has done us all a public service this time. I think jaz and the Keyser Soze 'Justin' should be stuffed and put in the lobby of BellGab Towers as a reminder of how close we came to total catastrophe. I shall supply a moving inscription underneath his grinning corpse, if required.

GravitySucks

One would think one would have thought of such things before certain promises were made. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 13, 2016, 08:55:36 AM
One would think one would have thought of such things before certain promises were made.

Indeed so. Expect 'cut' internet cables and stalkers hiding out in the compound next.

akwilly

hey chunky I had things to look forward too this week also. Sadly part of it was the broad cast!

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 13, 2016, 08:55:36 AM
Remember, no promises were made at the beginning of The Broad Cast.  It was a test show.  If it looked like it could be successful (which it does), then plans for it's future can be made.  Patience, my friend, and think good thoughts. ;)

Chine

Heeeyyyyyy! 2017 is finally almost here, people! Yeaahhh.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chine on December 30, 2016, 06:57:28 PM
You sound stoned. Hows the new Broad-Cast coming?

Chine

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 30, 2016, 07:01:05 PM
You sound stoned. Hows the new Broad-Cast coming?

Hi, Ciardelo. Hope you are doing well and having a lovely Holiday. Sorry, haven't been online here much as focused on holiday time with family and busy with travel for work. Sorry, No Broad Cast. Just a quick hello and wishing all a very Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to all! Busy time of year right now, and there are other exciting things going on.  :D

Best Holiday wishes to you, Chine, and may the coming year be one of the best for you and your family.  :D ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on December 30, 2016, 06:57:28 PM
Hey, Chine!

May 2017 be an AWESOME year for you. ;D

MV/Liberace!

The other day, Chine sent me a message saying things have taken off with her work, and it's going to be consuming nearly all of her time, leaving very little room for a podcast in her schedule.  Soo, I decided to go ahead and remove this podcast from UFOShip.com.

They can always do a GabCast if the mood strikes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on January 02, 2017, 02:00:33 PM
The other day, Chine sent me a message saying things have taken off with her work, and it's going to be consuming nearly all of her time, leaving very little room for a podcast in her schedule.  Soo, I decided to go ahead and remove this podcast from UFOShip.com.

The EVIL MV has no limit to his murderous regime!!!! Senda was right. Damn.

Praise Sigma!

Ciardelo

So here I was thinking they would live forever. I failed to download them Mr. Sigma--any way you can put them back up for a smidge so I can grab them?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 02:32:27 PM
So here I was thinking they would live forever. I failed to download them Mr. Sigma--any way you can put them back up for a smidge so I can grab them?

http://ufoship.com/archive/thebroadcast_20161118.mp3

http://ufoship.com/archive/thebroadcast_20161204.mp3

WOTR

Quote from: Σ> on January 02, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

Just to clarify... It was the last Broad Cast when Jaz called in, right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2017, 03:17:47 PM
Just to clarify... It was the last Broad Cast when Jaz called in, right?

And the one where he said he'd kill the show? Coinshidensh?