• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Freyja

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 06:39:22 PM
I don't think he's quite off the edge yet.  Not sure what the drone was for, but the info is already out there for anyone who wants to find it.

I may be wrong, however I don't think everyone knows his specific address. Would one not need that to google an aerial map?

Why post an aerial map of exactly where your house is, where your studio is, what you need to do to go between the two? Isn't that almost giving any nut job a blue print?!?! He has an alleged stalker, firing alleged shots and he posts this?!?!...how does that many any sense?!?

And the drone incident with the cut up arm...why this? To draw sympathy? Attention? To take attention away from that he quit AGAIN? Waiting for "oh no...poor Art"?

Don't get me wrong. I am sorry to see that Art hurt himself, but the need to post this on his public page. It's almost pathetic and desperate.

Is bad attention better than no attention?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on December 18, 2015, 06:57:11 PM
I may be wrong, however I don't think everyone knows his specific address. Would one not need that to google an aerial map?

Why post an aerial map of exactly where your house is, where your studio is, what you need to do to go between the two? Isn't that almost giving any nut job a blue print?!?! He has an alleged stalker, firing alleged shots and he posts this?!?!...how does that many any sense?!?

And the drone incident with the cut up arm...why this? To draw sympathy? Attention? To take attention away from that he quit AGAIN? Waiting for "oh no...poor Art"?

Don't get me wrong. I am sorry to see that Art hurt himself, but the need to post this on his public page. It's almost pathetic and desperate.

Apparently to some people it is.

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:49:07 PM
I'm sorry that your hopeless, Art Bell sycophancy prevents your brain from fully engaging.

It's not your fault, that your mother drank so much, when you were 'in utero'.
Well it is, because she didn't really want you, but it would be very unkind of me, to make an issue of that.

Let's be friends, yes?

(can we touch dinks now?)

Fuck off slime bag. You are truly a waste of human skin

Gumby, Dammit

All possibilities, of coursh. 
The only thing I could come up with as to why the map is because he's quietly rigged up some countermeasures and awaits Bilbo Baggins to once again "appear" only this time without the help of the ring...
Or not.

bellNwhistle

Art isnt telling us his life on the air, so he's sharing on FB. I don't really think that's a big deal. He doesn't post that often..  he seems to like drones, so I guess it wouldn't be a big deal to share that he got cut up by one.

We've been going over this stuff all day, which I know you haven't been around much for. It's been explained that due to being a ham radio guy, his address is registered... or something. Also, he's been living there for decades. By now, his address is bound to have gotten out, and he himself said that people drive by and stop to take pictures all of the time. So I'm just saying that it's not out of the real of possibility that this info is already out there, and he's not exactly giving away the farm.

I see your points, though.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 06:36:19 PM
I know it's inexcusably bad form to "quote" oneself, but:

I think what's missing here is the Platypus of Persuadability, for those of us who prefer the ability to swim around as things evolve. Nobody gives us the time of day and we deserve some recognition. Just saying.

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 07:00:52 PM
Fuck off slime bag

:-*

(and come back at me anytime, bro)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 18, 2015, 07:04:00 PM

I think what's missing here is the Platypus of Persuadability, for those of us who prefer the ability to swim around as things evolve. Nobody gives us the time of day and we deserve some recognition. Just saying.
Ahhh the Platypus. What does this say about God? Fuck God.

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:04:01 PM

:-*

(and come back at me anytime, bro)
give me your home address

norland2424

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:02:13 PM
All possibilities, of coursh. 
The only thing I could come up with as to why the map is because he's quietly rigged up some countermeasures and awaits Bilbo Baggins to once again "appear" only this time without the help of the ring...
Or not.

some claymores..

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 07:07:28 PM
some claymores..

Shit yeah.
Only rig em up with Pizza Punch. Better than razor blades.

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 07:06:19 PM
give me your home address

IM me sweetie, we'll 'hook-up'  ;)

(I'm sorry that I exposed you as a 'complete' moron, my bad)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on December 18, 2015, 07:07:28 PM
some claymores..

I said this days ago. Booby traps and a minefield. The only way to deal with a crazy person is to be crazier than they are.

BellBoy

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:12:37 PM
Oh you two...

...at least I offered to touch dinks.

(just say'in)

nika01

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:09:24 PM
IM me sweetie, we'll 'hook-up'  ;)
no. Publish it here so all the people that you have slimed can meet me at your place. I'm done with your shit. Find a rock and crawl under it.

BellBoy

Quote from: nika01 on December 18, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
no. Publish it here so all the people that you have slimed can meet me at your place. I'm done with your shit. Find a rock and crawl under it.

You first!

(no touch-backs!)

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: BellBoy on December 18, 2015, 07:15:06 PM
...at least I offered to touch dinks.

(just say'in)
Yes. And +1 to you.
It's never too late to touch drinks.

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 18, 2015, 07:00:13 PM
Apparently to some people it is.

My theory is Art made all this up to get more posts in his thread. Only 109 pages to go to overtake the GNS thread!

CornyCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2015, 04:25:57 PM

This is the end result^^^

Because simply saying "You know people, I've released I don't want to do this full time any more; It's old, I'm old, and frankly I'm bored with the same old same old."  won't cut it. Not the audience, not Keith, not the backers, not the affiliates. I've walked out of jobs and it's not a good feeling and it's not a very good taste to have.

I understand why he'd want to go. I get that. But I'm certain many wouldn't like it. It would be like Sinatra stopping mid gig and walking off stage simply because he wanted an early night, and then decided he no longer wanted to tour. The end; at date three of a thirty venue tour.

So he needed a reason; something that would guarantee sympathy. And being the target of an assassin is a sure way of getting sympathy, agree? I think it got out of control and he isn't able to differentiate fact from fiction. I don't (and I must stress this) think the stalker part was intended to be malicious, I think it was self centered though; but the dumping Heather in the 'hot seat' and Keith to pick up the pieces was pure selfishness with no regard for the fall out. The 'fans' I don't think even entered his head.

That is my take.

Yep.  That's pretty much my take, too.  Maybe some of the phenomena were real, some exaggerated, and some did not exist.  Art put a spin on it, bringing in calls to the police to 'prove' authenticity, but only allowing them to get involved so far and then removing them. 

He was tired of the whole thing, did not want to go through it every night, found what he thought of as a way of bowing out while still saving face.  It was all about him.

CornyCrow

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 18, 2015, 05:13:44 PM
Let me ask you something:  How will you react if and when something happens to Art or his wife or daughter?
You should be asking Art that question.  If he really believed there were a threat he'd have the cops and all the help he could afford down there, solving the problem while the women in his life were safely tucked away elsewhere. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 07:25:33 PM
You should be asking Art that question.  If he really believed there were a threat he'd have the cops and all the help he could afford down there, solving the problem while the women in his life were safely tucked away elsewhere.
yes, in your world. But it's Art's life to live and not yours. Don't you have a TV somewhere to go turn down?

BellBoy

Quote from: Segundus on December 18, 2015, 07:25:33 PM
You should be asking Art that question.  If he really believed there were a threat he'd have the cops and all the help he could afford down there, solving the problem while the women in his life were safely tucked away anywhere, elsewhere.

FIFY

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 18, 2015, 03:26:16 PM
Oh yes. That's mostly the high end though. And don't forget, most world leaders have psychics and astrologers on their team...but they just don't call them astrologers or psychics.

Thanks, that helps explain why things are so fucked up

pyewacket

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 18, 2015, 07:02:24 PM
Art isnt telling us his life on the air, so he's sharing on FB. I don't really think that's a big deal. He doesn't post that often..  he seems to like drones, so I guess it wouldn't be a big deal to share that he got cut up by one.

Maybe Art needs to go beyond mere drones for his situation and get something more like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUgsyYotLkQ

CornyCrow

I do not mean this to be disrespectful, but I think Art would be seriously helped with some psychological therapy.  I adore his talent, but the man may have some issues that clutter up his thinking.  He deserves a better future.

Gumby, Dammit

I can think of half a dozen detectives he coulda called.
Mannix. Rockford. Ironside. Kolchak. Baretta. Barnaby Jones. Andy Griffith. Ronnie the Limo Driver.
Just sayin.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on December 18, 2015, 07:34:27 PM
I can think of half a dozen detectives he coulda called.
Mannix. Rockford. Ironside. Kolchak. Baretta. Barnaby Jones. Any Griffith.
Just sayin.

You totally missed Columbo. 

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: pyewacket on December 18, 2015, 07:33:23 PM
Maybe Art needs to go beyond mere drones for his situation and get something more like this.

Do they come in bulletproof?