• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150803 - Stephen Bassett/Merrill Cook - Disclosure - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 03, 2015, 09:51:56 PM

chefist

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:16:05 PM
As opposed to your right hand? Hey, get your witty comments ready for the cliquecast! Everyone is waiting for them!!!

hahahha

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:11:56 PM
Does Nurse Ratchet know you're playing with the computer this late? Aren't you supposed to be locked up in your room?

You are a miserable person who has nothing nice to say about anybody.  I pity you and I will pray for a change in your soul. 

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:13:40 PM
Dittos on this. Love Black Sunday and Lisa too.  I have the European cut of Black Sunday which is great but I'd like to see the AIP version.  I love Les Baxter's work on Corman's Poe films. I imagine I'll like his music in the American version.  Lisa and the Devil is the movie where Savalas started becoming addicted to lollipops. A trademark on his tv series, Kojak.  Love Telly.

Two other movies I recommend from Bava are The Whip And The Body and Kill, Baby, Kill.  Both are gothic works of horror like Sunday and Sabbath.
Haven't seen the whip and Kill, Baby, Kill is rad. I LOVE Telly. Just watched Horror Express a few weeks ago and damn is it a good film. My GF walked in and asked, "Is this a Thing rip off?" Apparently, it too is based off Who Goes There. Savalas is so fun in that too. But he played my favorite devil in Lisa.

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:16:25 PM
Sorry VQ...just so easy working up folks like that...I'll stop...

No worries guys, I'm all about fighting it out. But I'm just here in this thread to mock and make fun of callers. There's a Redacted thread in the Art Bell forum or you can start your own thread expressing your opinions.

Robert

I forgot to mention that The Ghosts of Angela Webb also had Duke Snyder -- to be confused w "Duke" Snider.

Jackstar

Quote from: stevenotero on August 03, 2015, 11:08:10 PM
Just caught up on this thread like a speed reader on meth.

Read one post over and over twenty times. Now believes he can see music and thinks we all owe him money.

Stephen

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 03, 2015, 10:58:52 PM
She's like the Sal the Stockbroker of Art Bell.
exactly that...^^^... it pays to pay (sincere) attention...

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:17:18 PM
Relaxe ... Even us Bellgab clique'ers know that MV is a megalomaniac leader of us pathetic losers.
We can't help ourselves. Escape this cult before he takes control. Praise MV ... MV is a genius

I want to be in WhiteCrow's clique because I know he always has smokes I can bum. MV . . . not so much.

Spinner

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2015, 11:02:11 PM
nobody is preventing you from expressing your opinion.  it's just that we also reserve the right to tell you to fuck yourself.
^^^
And this is why we love our MV.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
Hilarious. I'm not worked up. It's actually quite amusing to see certain asslicking sycophants on here band together in the name of a cause! Like ganging up on people with differing opinions. Yeah baby. Heil the clique!

You're getting close .... It's Heil MV mine Leader

ShayP

Quote from: Robert on August 03, 2015, 11:18:31 PM
I forgot to mention that The Ghosts of Angela Webb also had Duke Snyder -- to be confused w "Duke" Snider.

So he's not in it.  ;)

AppealPlay

I wonder if there are any other radio stations considering picking up MITD.  I hope so.  I would love nothing more than for Art to steal Dave's affiliates from him one by one by one.

Zenman

We're no longer a clique. With Heather in the booth, we are now a Super-Clique!!

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 03, 2015, 11:19:30 PM
I want to be in WhiteCrow's clique because I know he always has smokes I can bum. MV . . . not so much.

I have no smokes but I distill my own booze!   

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 03, 2015, 11:17:18 PM
Relaxe ... Even us Bellgab clique'ers know that MV is a megalomaniac leader of us pathetic losers.
We can't help ourselves. Escape this cult before he takes control. Praise MV ... MV is a genius

Weren't you banned many times before? I heard it on one of the incredibly self-indulgent cliquecasts. Haha. Actually I don't give a rat's ass if he bans me. Posting on here is really a colossal waste of time. 

Sabu2K

"black girl" you mean AFRICAN AUSTRALIAN…..geez….

stevenotero

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on August 03, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I love all the pathetic pricks on here who jump on anyone who offers a differing opinion. Fucking small, pathetic people. Davebot? Check my fucking posts about Dave, 99% of my posts are critiques of him. Fucking sheep and joiners.

trostol

Quote from: AppealPlay on August 03, 2015, 11:20:29 PM
I wonder if there are any other radio stations considering picking up MITD.  I hope so.  I would love nothing more than for Art to steal Dave's affiliates from him one by one by one.

i would like for a local station here in Philly to pick it up...but i am not sure how much any stations are aware or lining up to pick up the show

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 03, 2015, 11:17:23 PM
You are a miserable person who has nothing nice to say about anybody.  I pity you and I will pray for a change in your soul.

I thought you had me on ignore, you ignorant redneck knuckle-dragger. You just cain't quit me huh? Go handle some snakes then ejaculate all over your bible.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on August 03, 2015, 11:20:56 PM
I have no smokes but I distill my own booze!

I want to be in Chefist's clique cause he has free booze I can bum.