• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Not BartCast

Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 05, 2019, 08:26:25 PM
That is greatness, folks.  I can't match that with a hundred lines of terza rima.

Short sentences.  Powerful verbs.

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 05, 2019, 08:26:25 PM
That is greatness, folks.  I can't match that with a hundred lines of terza rima.

# Jerkin' The Gherkin While Shes Eating...
# OneFapOverTheLineSweetJesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg

WeinerInHand

I slept through ...a bartcast?

PChirp

Quote from: chefist on January 05, 2019, 07:33:37 PM
Planning on a new MT very soon...I hear rumblings of a new Gabcast soon...fyi.

CANNOT wait, Chefist, it's been way, way too long.   :'(   

Miss the broadcast and your analysis that is "Martinez Tonight".

Carry on your sacred, appointed duty my friend.   ;D

Lilith

Heather Wades story seems like a fairy tale about a person that had the world handed to her on a golden platter, and she dropped it and broke it on the floor.

Lilith

I think Heather wished for something that she simply doesn't have the skills for.  One would think she would have the sense, as an adult, to know when it's time to move on to something she is capable of doing successfully.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 09:14:25 PM
Falkies Heather Wades story seems like a fairy tale about a person that had the world handed to him her on a golden platter, and she dropped it and broke it on the floor.

# FiFY

# Sounds Like Falkies Narrative Too.
# ThingsThatMakeYouGoHummm...
# Coincidence?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 09:35:06 PM
I think Heather wished for something that she simply doesn't have the skills for.  One would think she would have the sense, as an adult, to know when it's time to move on to something she is capable of doing successfully.

Well, she was/is successful @ social engineering herself into multiple positions above the skill set she was hired to do, or so it seems. When shit gets real, and she has to show her work to the public, who aren't the boss man. It would seem the Empress has no clothes. Pun intended.

Heater is successful @ stroking the boss man, literally/figuratively, or maybe combinations thereof. While Art was alive she only had to please him, whatever that may have entailed. Without Art giving Heater stability in god only knows how many ways, her gravy train has been derailed. With the world bearing witness. The dominatrix mind tricks only work on those willing to be seduced, and the weak/submissive minded.
# S&MNotJustForTheBedroom
# YouCan'tSeduceTheUnwilling

# CarefulWhatYouWish4
# JediMindTricksOnlyGoSoFar

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 05, 2019, 08:13:58 PM
I wouldn't mind hearing the audio.  I didn't really mind Queef- but this latest pretty much removes any respect I might have had for him.  To actually have the nerve to rip on the dead guy whose coat tails you rode for decades, who provided you some kind of living, who gave you name recognition that allowed you to work in the business for others, and who remained friends to the end is pretty low.

I suppose at least people now know the kind of human being he is when they decide to call him "friend".  Too bad Art didn't have that insight.

Wait for the inevitable share here, I was snoozy after all, but he certainly didn't have to accuse Art of losing interest in the show and so on. It was obviously a complex relationship but one thing's for sure - web designers are a dime a dozen and without Art Keef is who???

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 09:35:06 PM
...  as an adult, to know when it's time to move on to something she is capable of doing successfully.

What makes you think she isn't working on her next reincarnation as we type/read? Biding her time until she can formulate her next move. It's apparent KoN doesn't come first, she can't even do the show for 2 weeks without some BS occurring. Heater didn't have that problem when Art was alive. I have no idea whats going on in her personal life. Just trying to use her past behaviors to predict her future behavior.

# GoodMagiciansNevarRevealTheTricksOfTheTrade
# AboveAlsoAppliesForDominatrix
# DoubleEntendreIntended 

WOTR

Quote from: brig on January 05, 2019, 09:14:25 PM
Heather Wades story seems like a fairy tale about a person that had the world handed to her on a golden platter, and she dropped it and broke it on the floor.
It also seems like the story of a woman who screwed up, dropped the world and is trying to piece it back together while a group of irrationally angry cat ladies flog her and throw used litter in her direction...

Metron2267

The aftercast is now up:

Corona Kitty

Does no good without anyone providing audio, sad that it even has to be mentioned.

Metron2267

Perhaps some kindly MITD listener will upload it for scholarly analysis and discussion. 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 02:45:12 PM
Perhaps some kindly MITD listener will upload it for scholarly analysis and discussion. 8)

I sure hope so, I think many want to hear the double crossing fat prick Rowland.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 06, 2019, 02:45:12 PM

One would THINK so.  After all, they do come here to look for various uploads for scholarly analysis and discussion.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 06, 2019, 02:55:03 PM
One would THINK so.  After all, they do come here to look for various uploads for scholarly analysis and discussion.

Yeah they have no problem doing that.

Corona Kitty

Tim got a new shitty usb mic.

Corona Kitty

were not here to trash art - qeef rowland

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 01:47:19 PM
It also seems like the story of a woman who screwed up, dropped the world and is trying to piece it back together while a group of irrationally angry cat ladies flog her and throw used litter in her direction...

there's no downside, my friend.

WOTR

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 05:21:04 PM
were not here to trash art - qeef rowland
Sounds a lot like what MV said when he and Daryll spent hour after hour trashing Heather.  "But we are not here not trash her.  Just to respond to accusations made against us."  ::)

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 08:53:07 PM
Sounds a lot like what MV said when he and Daryll spent hour after hour trashing Heather.  "But we are not here not trash her.  Just to respond to accusations made against us."  ::)

they would never!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on January 06, 2019, 08:53:07 PM

I missed that trashing lol.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 02:27:40 PM
Does no good without anyone providing audio, sad that it even has to be mentioned.

YouTube or this didn't happen.

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 06, 2019, 08:55:19 PM
they would never!
Sorry.  It was all just a dream.  :(
Quote from: username on January 06, 2019, 08:59:28 PM
I missed that trashing lol.
It was the only Vera show that I ever sat through.  Quite something to listen to them "take the high road".  :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on January 06, 2019, 09:03:44 PM
YouTube or this didn't happen.

You may want to check your PM soon