• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
Tonight’s guest says science can prove supernatural events.

I'm off this asshole now. I'm only here to troll his show vigorously now.  :P

Dyna-X

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
He sent me a hoodie... Now I feel as if he is spying on me, perhaps he installed some sort of nanotechnology inside. He's just remotely monitoring us all.
Remote monitoring and remote influencing yes. Nanotechnology, no. Depends on how you define technology. I would suspect "charged" sigil magic and the remote influencing taught in the upper levels of Rosicrucian study. Also look into the definition of egrigore.

I am just cautious in that I don't wear symbols, sigils, or slogans created by others no matter how well meaning they may seem on the surface, but I am also kind of paranoid so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Yay! Fascism wins again! Come on, everyone! Celebrate your loss of freedom with this idiot! ;D

And there you were, changing the world in your chair.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
And there you were, changing the world in your chair.

Come on! Get with it, toots! Everyone's celebrating the loss of their own free speech today. You don't want to go against the grain, do you?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Juan on May 24, 2018, 03:43:39 PM
Tonight’s guest says science can prove supernatural events.

We got a taste of Ectoplasm early already.

Sean92008

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
I love Miranda.
Other than using the old Ab Fab kitchen as their main store set, I just couldn't get into her show... 

Kolchak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 03:43:11 PM
Yay! Fascism wins again! Come on, everyone! Celebrate your loss of freedom with this idiot! ;D

Alex Jones didn’t lose any freedom. He still has the freedom to say that dead children are actually actors. The families of those children have the freedom to sue his ass. That’s not fascism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on May 24, 2018, 04:15:16 PM
Alex Jones didn’t lose any freedom. He still has the freedom to say that dead children are actually actors. The families of those children have the freedom to sue his ass. That’s not fascism.

Sue for what?! On what grounds?! You're really not the good person you seem to think you are, chum...p.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
Come on! Get with it, toots! Everyone's celebrating the loss of their own free speech today. You don't want to go against the grain, do you?

I lost faith when everyone wasn't out in the street protesting the supreme court ruling for and called Citizens United. If you don't know it's the law where anyone from any country can donate as much money as they want to a politician of their choosing to rule our country. Money is free speech, yo.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
Again, you know nothing about me. I used to listen to Hannity, Jones, O’Reilly.. every night. Every night. Hell, I called in. They got old. So have I. I belonged to a flock of sheep once. Not gonna make that mistake again.

** This goes for liberal shows as well. I don’t listen, because it’s all the same. I have a brain. I’ll let the facts speak for themselves.. not let some dude decipher the shit for me like it’s gold, and Im grateful to get his precious nuggets. It’s why I don’t go to church. No man behind a podium is going to translate something for me that I can read for myself.

Well stated.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
I lost faith when everyone wasn't out in the street protesting the supreme court ruling for and called Citizens United. If you don't know it's the law where anyone from any country can donate as much money as they want to a politician of their choosing to rule our country. Money is free speech, yo.

Yeah, you might be against it but the politicians you support aren't. Not very effective. ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

It sure didn’t help anyone in the 2016 Presidential election. Look at all the Citizens United money spent by Clinton’s supporters and the other Republican candidates like JEB.

Not saying it won’t come into play in the future, but Trump won in spite of its effects.

Kolchak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
Sue for what?! On what grounds?! You're really not the good person you seem to think you are, chum...p.

Whatever damages they think they have a shot at.

As far as grounds, I suspect they’ll go for emotional distress or something like that. But a good lawyer could also make a defamation case.

timebandit

Heather holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ZY7StaExU&list=RDD9ZY7StaExU&t=10

#HeatherArmy

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
Yeah, you might be against it but the politicians you support aren't. Not very effective. ::)

The only one in this forum I've stated I like is Bernie. So, what are you referring to specifically?

Also, and more importantly, why aren't you against it?

Looks like somebody put Vara's mail-order bride comments on youtube but LNM got it yanked under a copyright claim. Heather's new producer is on facebook claiming the audio's edited

Roswells, Art

Quote from: timebandit on May 24, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Heather holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song

#HeatherArmy

You go, girl!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
What did you like about it?

Do you want me to think for  myself, or do you want me to be a sheep?
OR do you really want me to worship at the house of Dr. MD MD  ???  ;)

I also happen to believe in God. I just don’t trust a guy (any minister - no offense, Father Jack) who claims to be speaking for God.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
What did you like about it?

I like when someone can think for themselves and not just parrot what they hear on TV.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kolchak on May 24, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
Whatever damages they think they have a shot at.

As far as grounds, I suspect they’ll go for emotional distress or something like that. But a good lawyer could also make a defamation case.

But how are you linking this to Jones specifically?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 24, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
I like when someone can think for themselves and not just parrot what they hear on TV.

She was just parroting what she heard on TV though. FAIL! :D

Kolchak

I’d ask if you’re being purposely obtuse, but I know from experience that you aren’t.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 04:35:14 PM
Do you want me to think for  myself, or do you want me to be a sheep?
OR do you really want me to worship at the house of Dr. MD MD  ???  ;)

I also happen to believe in God. I just don’t trust a guy (any minister - no offense, Father Jack) who claims to be speaking for God.

Think for yourself but when you share that here you should show your work so that we can all follow along and not just take your word for it. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 24, 2018, 04:25:38 PM
It sure didn’t help anyone in the 2016 Presidential election. Look at all the Citizens United money spent by Clinton’s supporters and the other Republican candidates like JEB.

Not saying it won’t come into play in the future, but Trump won in spite of its effects.

He didn't have to spend money. He is a celebrity and he was interesting.

Why aren't you against citizens united?